Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Demi-Titan (new)

Mutaliation posted on Dec 24, 2013 at 02:37PM
20 years before the Titan War. Kronos rose to speak. To his Titans, he told them to create an army. Prometheus took a page from the God's playbook and suggested the Titans to create a new breed of Half Bloods to be known as Demi-Titans. So the Demi-Titans were born. Many of the Demi-Titans were trained, and some were left alone, waiting to be called for action. Some Demi-Titans were sent to battle, but the Titans lost too soon, they were never actually fought the war.

The Demi-Titans were abandoned by their parents, outcast by the Gods and hated by the Demigods. They were left to fend themselves and roam alone. Camp Demi-Titan was then created, a sanctuary for the new Half Bloods. It first started with Tents and wood, but over time it was upgraded. For each Titan was a cabin, designed by the leaders. A wall of giant wooden stake surround the camp for protection. Watch towers were built to...watch.

Demi-Titans are stronger than Demigods due to their heritage but are also very dangerous. Most of their parents died harboring these powerful babies.

The metal that Demi-Titans use to make weapons is Dark Titanium, metal forged by Metis in Tartarus itself, and Demi-Titans don't heal with ambrosia and nectar, instead, we have pomegranates that were given by Rhea.

Camp Demi-Titan has 4 leaders, each for North, South, East and West. Their parent doesn't have to be one from each, but they have to be a leader. The leaders[And Mods] are:
North (Koios, Oceanus): Heath Grey
South (Krios, Pallas, Perses, Astraeus):
East (Hyperion, Metis): Aaron
West (Iapetus, Prometheus, Epimetheus): Cameron Dean

Types of Demi-Titans: (These are the basic powers of Demi-TItans, you can add or change any abilities if they make sense.)

Hyperion: Control over fire, can produce their own light, and can teleport using Flash Travel. (like Shadow Travel, but with light)
Koios: Control over ice and snow, powers work best when in the north, and radiate a feeling of cold.
Krios: Can tell direction and location by looking anywhere in the night sky and can create miniature stars which can be used for light or combat.
Iapetus: Can heal the wounds of anyone else, and can bring someone back from a fatal wound if they are not too late.
Oceanus: Can control water, but work best with fresh water, and can create and control rains, hurricanes, and waves.
Mnemosyne: Can retrieve the memories of anyone who has lost them, and has a chance of being skilled in poetry, history, music, dance, comedy, or astronomy.
Prometheus: Can control fire but cannot create it, and can regenerate from wounds overnight.
Epimetheus: Can communicate with animals, and all animals love and protect them.
Astraeus; Can control the winds and move quickly or fly using the wind.
Perses: Can destroy objects with their touch, but larger or more powerful objects require more energy to destroy.
Pallas: Are typically stronger and more warlike.
Metis: Are wiser and more skilled in craft and weapon making.

To join, just fill out this profile.

Name:

Titan Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Powers:

Weapons:

Looks:

History:

Others:

Rules:
#1: Don't be overpowered, or have powers that just plain don't make sense.
#2: Your characters must have no connections/relations with the gods or demigods.
#3: Don't stray from anything Established.

Though I encourage you all to make new characters, I wouldn't mind if you use characters from before if you can't think of anything.

Demi-Titans:
Aaron, Hyperion (Blaze_of_Ares)
Cameron Dean, Prometheus (Rogue475)
Ian McKinley, Koios (ConnerandTravis)
Heath Grey, Koios (Mutaliation)
Ashleigh Pennt, Perses (pink-bookworm)
Alex, Iapetus (killer24)
Chase Silver Jr., Mnemosyne (Alvin2442)
last edited on Dec 29, 2013 at 02:39AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 881 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 881

over a year ago Screaming_Death said…
can I join?
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(Of course)
"Yep" I laugh and lean back in the seat.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Done," I say as the engine roared to live. I make sure my license was in my pocket and buckle my seat belt. "Everybody buckle up!"
I roll my eyes and buckle up.
"What? I don't want to attract unnecessary attention. That also means cops too."
"Your right..." I mutter and sigh, then use the lever to my right to lean the chair back. "At least turn on the heating." I mention as I was still shivering.
I put the heat on full blast. "Happy?"
over a year ago crash14 said…
I arrive back in camp* WOAH! That was awesome!
I hunch over and turn on my lighter, grasping the flames and holding it close to my chest. "Thanks... don't worry I'll be careful."
Name: Jace Overwood

Titan Parent: Perses

Mortal Parent: Jessica Overwood

Powers: Same as Perses

Weapon: Sharp shield that turns back into sphere (When he throws it in the air it turns to a sharp
shield)

Looks: Pic

History: When born was taking by his father to grow up strong and built to fight demi-gods.He have the courage to fight the gods and demi-gods but he always think why can't we all be titans or gods?

Other:Looks weak but is strong
Name: Jace Overwood

Titan Parent: Perses

Mortal Parent: Jessica Overwood

Powers: S
I pull out of the parking space and star driving. "So where are we going?"
(Cool picture, for some reason that pic feels so familiar yet I can't quite place it. May I ask where you found it, or what it's from?)
"...Probably should've thought of this before we started driving..." I mutter and grin.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
"Cameron?" I say looking in his direction for where we were going.
As Jace was walking he almost got ran over.He put his hand almost touching the hood of the car.He saw that there was Demi-titans in there.He went to the rolled down window."Can I take a ride?"
I look at the guy. "Depends," I answer.
I sit and try to teleport again*
"Demigod..." I whisper to Ian and shift my hand flame to the door and roll down the window with my opposite hand.
last edited over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
lol iran... over a year ago
"Demi-titan or demi-god?" I ask. I didn't trust this guy. Well, I don't trust a lot of people.
"Demi-Titan.Son of Perses." He answered. "Are you a Demi-God." He asked taking out his little ball.
( I don't really know.I just got it off some images,)
(McKay, I see you write in first person.)
I clench the flame in my hand, tuning the normal red into an intense blue.
I teleport and behind. Jace*
"Demi-titans also," I mutter. "Look, why don't you get back to camp? We are on a very important mission."
I look at the car* woah youguys are demi-titans too?
... I didn't like this one bit, seemed too much like some sort of trick.
"And I'm daughter of Perses so hey half bro but yeah we are kinds in the middle of something important and yes we are."

(First person? Third don't you mean?)
Wait ....what are you guys doing?
(Oh... sorry got mixed up that's what I meant)
"... This can't be a coincidence..."
(We are on a quest to get demigods on our side)
I juggle fire in my hands*
(...um... right, I didn't see that one coming)
"Back to camp you two." I order again. "The more people on this mission, the more suspicious those demigods get and you know what will happen if they get too suspicious? We all die."
I spark fire in my hands * what!? And let you guys have all thefun?
"Last I checked Heath needed some help on a quest, maybe you could back him up?" I suggest. (If mutaliation returns... where the Hades is he anyway?)
I nod* ok * spins my vial of greek fire*
"As much as I hate to admit it Ian is right, the more people we have, the more the likelihood of dying is."

(Yeah I have no idea where he went. I'd say he's been busy or something)
Rogue475 commented…
maybe school, we get back to school around this time in america over a year ago
"You hate to admit I'm right? Wow, that actually stings a little." I say "And here I thought that we were becoming friends."
I laugh. "Hey we are I was messing with you ," I smile.
I look at Ashleigh. "Friends," I mutter quietly to myself. "Why would you call me a friend?" I ask
"Why wouldn't I? Sure I you didn't think we should be on this quest, but yeah.".
"It's what we do for each other that defines our friendship." I say while holding the flame close to me to warm myself.
"It's true. Some people just tell you your their friend but don't mean it. But others they show it. That's what friendship is. Words are nothing but words and if course they can make us happy and sad and stuff but they aren't anything to actions. They speak louder than words."
"Yeah well, I'm icy. I, uh, leave people out in the storm. I'm not a good person." I continue driving, concentrating on the road.
"Not if you keep telling yourself that." I reply to him and look off into the distance, as I extinguish my flame and put away my lighter.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(..)
"Ian you are a good person. If you say your bad we are just as bad as you."

(Having fun with those dots there Blaze?)
"You don't know what I've done," I mutter.
"No but you decided to come along on this suicide mission, so like it or not your stuck with us. Don't you understand we're trying to help?"
"That is something that you did good. You came with us as help despite the fact that you think it's a suicide mission."
"Oh!" I shout all the sudden nremembering where to find a demigod. "The spring..."