Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Demi-Titan (new)

Mutaliation posted on Dec 24, 2013 at 02:37PM
20 years before the Titan War. Kronos rose to speak. To his Titans, he told them to create an army. Prometheus took a page from the God's playbook and suggested the Titans to create a new breed of Half Bloods to be known as Demi-Titans. So the Demi-Titans were born. Many of the Demi-Titans were trained, and some were left alone, waiting to be called for action. Some Demi-Titans were sent to battle, but the Titans lost too soon, they were never actually fought the war.

The Demi-Titans were abandoned by their parents, outcast by the Gods and hated by the Demigods. They were left to fend themselves and roam alone. Camp Demi-Titan was then created, a sanctuary for the new Half Bloods. It first started with Tents and wood, but over time it was upgraded. For each Titan was a cabin, designed by the leaders. A wall of giant wooden stake surround the camp for protection. Watch towers were built to...watch.

Demi-Titans are stronger than Demigods due to their heritage but are also very dangerous. Most of their parents died harboring these powerful babies.

The metal that Demi-Titans use to make weapons is Dark Titanium, metal forged by Metis in Tartarus itself, and Demi-Titans don't heal with ambrosia and nectar, instead, we have pomegranates that were given by Rhea.

Camp Demi-Titan has 4 leaders, each for North, South, East and West. Their parent doesn't have to be one from each, but they have to be a leader. The leaders[And Mods] are:
North (Koios, Oceanus): Heath Grey
South (Krios, Pallas, Perses, Astraeus):
East (Hyperion, Metis): Aaron
West (Iapetus, Prometheus, Epimetheus): Cameron Dean

Types of Demi-Titans: (These are the basic powers of Demi-TItans, you can add or change any abilities if they make sense.)

Hyperion: Control over fire, can produce their own light, and can teleport using Flash Travel. (like Shadow Travel, but with light)
Koios: Control over ice and snow, powers work best when in the north, and radiate a feeling of cold.
Krios: Can tell direction and location by looking anywhere in the night sky and can create miniature stars which can be used for light or combat.
Iapetus: Can heal the wounds of anyone else, and can bring someone back from a fatal wound if they are not too late.
Oceanus: Can control water, but work best with fresh water, and can create and control rains, hurricanes, and waves.
Mnemosyne: Can retrieve the memories of anyone who has lost them, and has a chance of being skilled in poetry, history, music, dance, comedy, or astronomy.
Prometheus: Can control fire but cannot create it, and can regenerate from wounds overnight.
Epimetheus: Can communicate with animals, and all animals love and protect them.
Astraeus; Can control the winds and move quickly or fly using the wind.
Perses: Can destroy objects with their touch, but larger or more powerful objects require more energy to destroy.
Pallas: Are typically stronger and more warlike.
Metis: Are wiser and more skilled in craft and weapon making.

To join, just fill out this profile.

Name:

Titan Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Powers:

Weapons:

Looks:

History:

Others:

Rules:
#1: Don't be overpowered, or have powers that just plain don't make sense.
#2: Your characters must have no connections/relations with the gods or demigods.
#3: Don't stray from anything Established.

Though I encourage you all to make new characters, I wouldn't mind if you use characters from before if you can't think of anything.

Demi-Titans:
Aaron, Hyperion (Blaze_of_Ares)
Cameron Dean, Prometheus (Rogue475)
Ian McKinley, Koios (ConnerandTravis)
Heath Grey, Koios (Mutaliation)
Ashleigh Pennt, Perses (pink-bookworm)
Alex, Iapetus (killer24)
Chase Silver Jr., Mnemosyne (Alvin2442)
last edited on Dec 29, 2013 at 02:39AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 881 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 881

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I narrow my eyes. "Glad you have such faith in me." I sigh as he storms off and think of whet my mother would've said in this situation. She was always trying to find ways to help others, and I knew, that if this was her, she'd want the exact same thing. Okay so maybe I still had no idea why she ever got involved with Perses in the first place but that wasn't my business. Maybe I'd get it someday.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I lay face down on my bed. We're dead.
I sigh and wander around. Thoughts of my mum in mind. Now that I'd brought up how my mum got involved with Perses I was curious. How did she?
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
*I come back to camp drinking a soda and I see Ashleigh*
"Hey Ash."
"Oh, hey Heath."
"You look like you're thinking about something, you're parents?"
I blink my eyes. "How'd you know that's what I was thinking about?"
"We've all had that look on our faces once in a while, it comes with being the child of a powerful deity who once ruled the planet and are now basically fugitives of the gods. so, what are you thinking about."
killer24 commented…
That's a very descriptive and precise look over a year ago
Mutaliation commented…
Thanks. :D over a year ago
"I see. Good enough explanation. I'm just thinking about how on earth my mum got involved with Perses."
"The Titans had a lot of reasons for choosing their mortal mate, some may have been for love, but others may have been because they think they will provide good children. I guess my dad chose my mom because she lived in the south and if a child of Koios can survive in Texas, think about how powerful I could be in the Sahara."
*tosses the soda on the ground and it freezes.*
"Hmm good point. My mums the type if person that would only get involved with someone if she was in love, but I can't figure out why she'd fall for him."
"Anything about your mother that would have made Perses want to be with her, She look like Asteria? She like to blow stuff up?"
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I start punching my bed. I wasn't going to die because of some demi-titan wanted to be friends with those demigods. "It isn't fair!" I shout.
"Nope. My mum was the nicest person you'd ever meet. She used do everything for me, for my half brother. I guess that's what made my stepdad fall for her. And she always wished for harmony."
"Then I guess it was more of an 'opposites attract' sort of thing, if Perses is into that sort of thing."
"I guess so. I guess well never know really what happened though unless I asked my father."
"Good luck with that, the only parent anyone here has ever seen is Prometheus."
"Yeah, I know. I can't believe I never thought to ask my mum before...." I trail off.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I sit on a bench and sigh
I try to stop thinking about the fact that she was dead and smiled.
I remember the first day I came to camp
(no flashback :P)
(Haha why not?)
(cause I'm to tired to think)
(I see)
I play with fire
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I practice my memory powers, by using a board on the back wall on my cabin. So far, I was the only child of Mnemosyne.
I stand there.
Deciding I was done, I walk out of my cabin, and decide to go talk to someone. I see Ashleigh and walk over to her. "Heyy."
"Hey," I respond.
over a year ago killer24 said…
(happy new year from england!!!!)
(Happy new year to you too)
over a year ago killer24 said…
(right sorry back to the RP but Happy new year)
(Haha)

I stand there with a smile.
"Whatcha doin'?"
"Not much. I wanted to do something but um not everyone wishes me to."
"What is it?" I ask, purely curious.
"I want to be-friend a demigod and get them on side."
I stand there.
"No, it won't happen, at least it won't happen now, our 'side' killed many of them, they still have grudges. The Ares children, they hate us to the core, it's a bad idea to do that. They'll kill you if you try to do anything. Best to do now is not go anything"
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"I'll back you up on this Ash, that is if you need an extra sword getting there..." I mention and try to support the "new girl" who just proved to me II'm not the only one trying to solve things without stabbing it to death.
"Try and back her up when a bunch of demigod charges at you with sword and spears"
"In that case I'll be sure to create a massive wall of fire to stop those said swords and spears" I joke in response, but actually meant it.
Mutaliation commented…
Technically you can't create a spark without an initial source of flame. :P over a year ago
"Fair enough, but I'm pretty sure Zeus himself will come down and start up shit"
"He won't..." I simply reply.
"Well, maybe if we stay off the radar. But, even then its a slim chance. However, some of the demigods might not care. We've kinda been through the same thing they've been through, except on the opposite side."
"It's not like I'm trying for the whole of Camp Half Blood. And thanks Cameron."
I stand there, feeling annoyed.
"No problem ash, the real problem is getting there, we have ride?" I reply raising the question of transportation.
"Why do you look so annoyed Chase? And no, but I think I know who can give us a ride."