Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Demi-Titan (new)

Mutaliation posted on Dec 24, 2013 at 02:37PM
20 years before the Titan War. Kronos rose to speak. To his Titans, he told them to create an army. Prometheus took a page from the God's playbook and suggested the Titans to create a new breed of Half Bloods to be known as Demi-Titans. So the Demi-Titans were born. Many of the Demi-Titans were trained, and some were left alone, waiting to be called for action. Some Demi-Titans were sent to battle, but the Titans lost too soon, they were never actually fought the war.

The Demi-Titans were abandoned by their parents, outcast by the Gods and hated by the Demigods. They were left to fend themselves and roam alone. Camp Demi-Titan was then created, a sanctuary for the new Half Bloods. It first started with Tents and wood, but over time it was upgraded. For each Titan was a cabin, designed by the leaders. A wall of giant wooden stake surround the camp for protection. Watch towers were built to...watch.

Demi-Titans are stronger than Demigods due to their heritage but are also very dangerous. Most of their parents died harboring these powerful babies.

The metal that Demi-Titans use to make weapons is Dark Titanium, metal forged by Metis in Tartarus itself, and Demi-Titans don't heal with ambrosia and nectar, instead, we have pomegranates that were given by Rhea.

Camp Demi-Titan has 4 leaders, each for North, South, East and West. Their parent doesn't have to be one from each, but they have to be a leader. The leaders[And Mods] are:
North (Koios, Oceanus): Heath Grey
South (Krios, Pallas, Perses, Astraeus):
East (Hyperion, Metis): Aaron
West (Iapetus, Prometheus, Epimetheus): Cameron Dean

Types of Demi-Titans: (These are the basic powers of Demi-TItans, you can add or change any abilities if they make sense.)

Hyperion: Control over fire, can produce their own light, and can teleport using Flash Travel. (like Shadow Travel, but with light)
Koios: Control over ice and snow, powers work best when in the north, and radiate a feeling of cold.
Krios: Can tell direction and location by looking anywhere in the night sky and can create miniature stars which can be used for light or combat.
Iapetus: Can heal the wounds of anyone else, and can bring someone back from a fatal wound if they are not too late.
Oceanus: Can control water, but work best with fresh water, and can create and control rains, hurricanes, and waves.
Mnemosyne: Can retrieve the memories of anyone who has lost them, and has a chance of being skilled in poetry, history, music, dance, comedy, or astronomy.
Prometheus: Can control fire but cannot create it, and can regenerate from wounds overnight.
Epimetheus: Can communicate with animals, and all animals love and protect them.
Astraeus; Can control the winds and move quickly or fly using the wind.
Perses: Can destroy objects with their touch, but larger or more powerful objects require more energy to destroy.
Pallas: Are typically stronger and more warlike.
Metis: Are wiser and more skilled in craft and weapon making.

To join, just fill out this profile.

Name:

Titan Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Powers:

Weapons:

Looks:

History:

Others:

Rules:
#1: Don't be overpowered, or have powers that just plain don't make sense.
#2: Your characters must have no connections/relations with the gods or demigods.
#3: Don't stray from anything Established.

Though I encourage you all to make new characters, I wouldn't mind if you use characters from before if you can't think of anything.

Demi-Titans:
Aaron, Hyperion (Blaze_of_Ares)
Cameron Dean, Prometheus (Rogue475)
Ian McKinley, Koios (ConnerandTravis)
Heath Grey, Koios (Mutaliation)
Ashleigh Pennt, Perses (pink-bookworm)
Alex, Iapetus (killer24)
Chase Silver Jr., Mnemosyne (Alvin2442)
last edited on Dec 29, 2013 at 02:39AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 881 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 881

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(LOL! I meant ignored...why did I put annoyed...)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"and who might that be?"
"You should try to blend in with the demigods. Most likely, try not to show your powers."
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
(Hash, how did you come up with that)

"My step-dad and yeah that should be easy, that is if I don't touch anything."
"If you do, just say your a child of Poseidon, and took after his God of Destruction title." (Camp Half-Blood Wikia calls him God of Destruction."
I laugh. "Seems like a plan."
"Cameron, your dad is Prometheus, so maybe a child of Hephaestus, I don't know."
"Okay, what about you. Are you going to come with us?"
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I wall up to them angry. "You guys are going to get us all killed." I hiss.
"Whatever Ian." I nod to Ashleigh. "To keep Ian from getting a heart attack, if anybody finds out we're Demi-Titans, I'll erase there memory. However if that does happen, I'm not going to be useful for the rest of the day."
"Alright and we're not trying to get everyone killed, Ian. We just want peace and we can't have that if we don't try."
"Good thing I'm a child of Memory. I'll make sure nothing goes wrong."
"Yeah good thing. That may come in handy. Now I just need a way to contact my step-dad. He has a spare car he can loan us."
"You don't understand do you?" I laugh.
"we're gonna need to pack some supplies before we go..." I mention and glance back at my cabin. "I'll see what I can do." I run off to get gear.
"What don't I understand? And oh yeah that will be necessary."
"Don't understand what? We can stay under the radar of the gods."
"Ok I'm going to go and get some stuff then I'll meet youse back here. Anyone know a way to contact?"
"Eh. Not really."
"No matter how hard you try, the gods will find out. They always do. You'll slip up and well be dead." I hiss. "Congrats on ending our lives."
"Oh, shut up already! IF THE GODS KILL US, THEY WILL NOT FIND OUT ABOUT THIS CAMP. NOT OVER MY DEAD MOTHER****ING BODY!"
"They will find out. Every last demi-titan be will be killed. I might be cold, but I'm trustworthy. Don't. Go." I say and storm off. I got where the Shades are and start blasting them with ice.
I sigh, annoyed. "We're going." I say, before walking off.
I finish packing my gear and food, then notice my flip-lighter on my nightstand next to the bed. "...Dad." I mutter and stuff the lighter into my jacket pocket, then head to the Armory for Ash.
I continued to wonder how I was going to remove a memory, if I had to.
There were two ways you could remove a memory.
1. Just take the memory, without replacing it. Which leaves a gap in the person's memory bank, and they could easily remember it, with the right trigger. This isn't that power-consuming, but the person can remember what happened.
2. Replace the memory, or alter it. Doesn't leave a gap, they forget they forgot about it, however it is very power-consuming, and you most likely with have to rest.
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
*I walk up to everybody.*
What's this about going to Camp Half-Blood?
"Peace." I say, before running off.
*I grab the back of Chase's shirt*
"Not so fast, why are you going?"
(CENSORED) it. Why'd I have to be the one caught... "Back to my cabin. I wanna sleep."
I grab a titanium sword and head back to the entrance to camp. "The plan is to befriend a Demigod of the Big Three and see if we can change people's opinion of us... But now that I think of it maybe we could try and intercept a Demigod mid-quest and assist him or her..."
"You guys are going to Camp Half-Blood, and I want to know why."
"Cameron just told you. Can you let me go now?"
"I'm simply backing up Ash on this makeshift quest."
(Curse this delay.)
*I let go of Chase*
That would be better than lying to them and infiltrating their home, but we can't interact with the Demigods, at all."
"Why not?!" I demanded to know, why the (CENSORED) leaders wouldn't let us talk to the (CENSORED) demigods.
"yes we can, we can still prove we aren't the same as our parents." I promise him.
(Chase seems to use Vulgar words a lot in camp)
"I know that, but there is literally bad blood between us and them, any hope of all of us united should be wiped away."
I gave Heath a glare, trying not to let my power go uncontrolled.
"come on Heath, you can't believe that... Surely you haven't lost hope." I reply with a question that I hoped would hit home.
"They said the same thing with the Romans, and look how that turned out."
"I believe we can still get them on side. Nothing's impossible you know. It's what my mum always said."
"The light of hope shall never fall upon my soul again."
*I head off to my cabin*
"Send Koios my regards when Zeus send you to Tartarus."
I clench my fists, before unclenching them. "What Ashleigh said." "But, you've probably never tried slamming a revolving door."
last edited over a year ago
"oh here ash" I hand her the Titanium sword.
"Thanks," I said grabbing the sword.
*As I walk to my cabin, I feel snow falling from the sky.*
"Fantastic." (sarcasm)
*I go back to where everyone else is.*
"Okay everybody, what's the plan then?"
I went to my cabin to get my Dark Titanium Broadsword and turned it into a watch. "We really can't use our weapons, otherwise the demigods will know."
"Well we're going to go find a demigod. It doesn't necessarily have to be at camp half blood though."
"Then I guess it's best we go unarmed, like new Demigods at the camp should be."