Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Demi-Titan (new)

Mutaliation posted on Dec 24, 2013 at 02:37PM
20 years before the Titan War. Kronos rose to speak. To his Titans, he told them to create an army. Prometheus took a page from the God's playbook and suggested the Titans to create a new breed of Half Bloods to be known as Demi-Titans. So the Demi-Titans were born. Many of the Demi-Titans were trained, and some were left alone, waiting to be called for action. Some Demi-Titans were sent to battle, but the Titans lost too soon, they were never actually fought the war.

The Demi-Titans were abandoned by their parents, outcast by the Gods and hated by the Demigods. They were left to fend themselves and roam alone. Camp Demi-Titan was then created, a sanctuary for the new Half Bloods. It first started with Tents and wood, but over time it was upgraded. For each Titan was a cabin, designed by the leaders. A wall of giant wooden stake surround the camp for protection. Watch towers were built to...watch.

Demi-Titans are stronger than Demigods due to their heritage but are also very dangerous. Most of their parents died harboring these powerful babies.

The metal that Demi-Titans use to make weapons is Dark Titanium, metal forged by Metis in Tartarus itself, and Demi-Titans don't heal with ambrosia and nectar, instead, we have pomegranates that were given by Rhea.

Camp Demi-Titan has 4 leaders, each for North, South, East and West. Their parent doesn't have to be one from each, but they have to be a leader. The leaders[And Mods] are:
North (Koios, Oceanus): Heath Grey
South (Krios, Pallas, Perses, Astraeus):
East (Hyperion, Metis): Aaron
West (Iapetus, Prometheus, Epimetheus): Cameron Dean

Types of Demi-Titans: (These are the basic powers of Demi-TItans, you can add or change any abilities if they make sense.)

Hyperion: Control over fire, can produce their own light, and can teleport using Flash Travel. (like Shadow Travel, but with light)
Koios: Control over ice and snow, powers work best when in the north, and radiate a feeling of cold.
Krios: Can tell direction and location by looking anywhere in the night sky and can create miniature stars which can be used for light or combat.
Iapetus: Can heal the wounds of anyone else, and can bring someone back from a fatal wound if they are not too late.
Oceanus: Can control water, but work best with fresh water, and can create and control rains, hurricanes, and waves.
Mnemosyne: Can retrieve the memories of anyone who has lost them, and has a chance of being skilled in poetry, history, music, dance, comedy, or astronomy.
Prometheus: Can control fire but cannot create it, and can regenerate from wounds overnight.
Epimetheus: Can communicate with animals, and all animals love and protect them.
Astraeus; Can control the winds and move quickly or fly using the wind.
Perses: Can destroy objects with their touch, but larger or more powerful objects require more energy to destroy.
Pallas: Are typically stronger and more warlike.
Metis: Are wiser and more skilled in craft and weapon making.

To join, just fill out this profile.

Name:

Titan Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Powers:

Weapons:

Looks:

History:

Others:

Rules:
#1: Don't be overpowered, or have powers that just plain don't make sense.
#2: Your characters must have no connections/relations with the gods or demigods.
#3: Don't stray from anything Established.

Though I encourage you all to make new characters, I wouldn't mind if you use characters from before if you can't think of anything.

Demi-Titans:
Aaron, Hyperion (Blaze_of_Ares)
Cameron Dean, Prometheus (Rogue475)
Ian McKinley, Koios (ConnerandTravis)
Heath Grey, Koios (Mutaliation)
Ashleigh Pennt, Perses (pink-bookworm)
Alex, Iapetus (killer24)
Chase Silver Jr., Mnemosyne (Alvin2442)
last edited on Dec 29, 2013 at 02:39AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 881 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 881

over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"What spring?" I ask, wanting to change the subjects. I was broken from the start and not in the emotional way.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"The fountain of youth..." I reply pondering it a moment. "It's in florida, just south of here... It's not actually a fountain, but a gift from the gods titans. I know because that's what kept my father alive."
last edited over a year ago
"Oh great, now demigods are hypocrites." I exclaim in sarcastic glee.
(hmmm... maybe i'll delete the post, cant think of anything good. Dont know why I even bother)
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
(Which post?)

"Hmm interesting and why do you say that?"
Rogue475 commented…
the one introducing the fountain of youth. over a year ago
pink-bookworm commented…
Ohh okay haha over a year ago
"Demi-Gods hate us right? Well, when it comes to their benefit, it's hellos and apple pie."
"Demigods have been trying to find the fountain of youth for centuries... We could help one find it."
"Wow, yeah we could. That would certainly help us with getting them on side. We could create history."
crash14 commented…
(techninally ....even if you fail...youll "create" history...just not the way you want to" over a year ago
pink-bookworm commented…
I guess so over a year ago
I roll my eyes. "Fine. We're going to Florida."
I remain silent as the vehicle drives toward Florida.;
"Alright then, it's settled."
"... So what's your story Ash?" I ask trying to pass the time.
"I blurted half of it out before. Why are you so interested in my story anyway?"
over a year ago crash14 said…
*all of a sudden 2 manticores and a pit scorpion attack your car*
(... Hmmm, not familiar with those creatures I'll do some research, gimmie a sec)
(Seriously, seriously? Hahah)
(Haha completely unexpected but oh well, Manticore is a Lion, Eagle, Snake Hybrid from mythology, pit scorpion... no idea)
(Put scorpion is just either a normal scorpion or a really big one I think, not 100% sure)

All the sudden I hear a noise.
(Hmm... McKay)
"What was that?!" I exclaim as something large crashes into the car.
"I don't know. I'll go check." Opening the car door my eyes dart around the place until they land on a manticore and then another one and then onto a pit scorpion.
"What is it?"
"Monsters," I breath out, drawing my sword.
I stumble out of the car and slowly draw my own blade. "Well this should be interesting
.." I mutter.
"Very," I say before one if the manticores raced at me.
I lunge at the other manticore.
I shoot ice at the monsters.
The Manticores were larger than life, with the head of a lion and the head of a snake for a tail.
I swung my sword into the head of it and the manticore made a protesting sound, lunging for me.
I saw that Ash was getting attacked by the manticore and that Cameron was all the way on the other side. My body automatically lunged towards Ash and I tackled her just in time
I get tackled to the ground by Ian, my head hitting the ground and I groaned. "Thanks,"I mutter.
"No problem." I mutter as I get up. I extend my hand to help her up.
I glance at Ash and Ian. Then I turn toward the Manticore but find it had disappeared. "The heck?"
I grab a hold of his hand and he pulls me up. I turn towards Cameron. The monsters had disappeared. "That's strange," I respond.
"I don't want to wait and see where they went. So back in the car!" I order, climbing into the driver's seat again.
"Me neither," I say and follow Ian back into the car.
I step inside and shut the door.
We drive off, heading to our destination.
"Radio?" I ask the others.
"Sure. Make sure it's a good one."
"Ash, I saw you hit your head pretty hard, are you okay?" I ask, my fingers hovering over the radio controls.
"I'm fine," I respond, only now just realising thar I had forgotten about the fact that I had hit my head on the ground.
over a year ago crash14 said…
Walks around camp spinning my staff*
"What's my name?" I ask, hesitantly. "What is two plus two?"
"Ian and four," I respond. "See, I'm fine."
"What happened?" I ask, not believing her.
"We got attacked by monsters?"
"Ian she's fine... Let's just keep moving." I interrupted, then look out the window at the forest racing past us. "The hades happened back there? Why did those creatures just disappear?"
"No idea. They just disappeared. And I'm pretty sure I didn't blow them up. there's gotta be a reason for it. Are monsters dying off or something?"
"Yeah it's pretty strange..." I mutter in response.
"Is it possible for the monster race to be diminishing?"