Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Half-Blood: Romantic Style

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 10:52PM
So, um, hey. I was adamant on posting this. Thought of it the other night but since this club is mainly filled with guys I wasn't sure, but, hey, doesn't everyone need a bit of love in their lives?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just normal Camp Half-Blood with romance involved. I guess there is actually romance in Camp, but you get what I mean anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demigods:
Zara Hyde- Daughter of Athena (pink-bookworm)
Allen Clarkson 'Clark'- Godly parent unknown (Rogue475)
Alexei Tyres- Son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Tyson Samoan- Son of Hades (Screaming_Death)
Chloe Pales- Daughter of Apollo (Nicolicious)
Jaeda Sky- Daughter if Poseidon (IstJae513)

NPC
Jake Harver- Son of Apollo.

Ps, Made it, Blaze. If you haven't already noticed....

last edited on Feb 05, 2014 at 06:42AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4645 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 4645

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"How could Zeus not ever talk me, my entire life..." my head was held down, nothing made any sense anymore it seemed. "Come now Allen, there is much to be done." He replies to me and trots off, I then sigh and follow.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I swirly tip tie up to the man and from the cell he blinks his eyed, standing up from the hard ground and made his way to the bars stopping us from truly standing next to each other. "Who are you?" He asks.
"We have scouts working to protect the borders now, using horns in case of ambush..." Chiron explains as we walk. "We have to assume there will be more."
"Zara Hyde," I say and his eyes widen. "You, you?"

"You what?"
"Have any demigods gone missing?" I ask Chiron and he shakes his head no. "We lost someone today... Poor soul was felled by a Chimera."
"You are my daughter." My eyes widen. "So I'm dream visiting my dad now, huh?" I ask him. "I guess so."

"Why did you murder those people?" I ask him.
"... Allen I need to ask a favor of you." Chiron asks. "What?" I pause and continue following the centaur. "Keep it to yourself that your the son of Zeus... Until you discover your power." We both stop and he turns to me. "I need you to do this for me" I look at him puzzled. "... sure, if I even get any powers."
"Murder? Those people weren't good people, Zara."
"Thank you, now would you go and check on the Dragon that guards the tree to the west, you can't miss it." I nod and shrug. "Sure..." I mutter and head toward the single tree over at the hill to the camp's west.
"Doesn't give you excuses to murder someone you know."
I jog off toward the tree, thinking of what Chiron had told me.
"You don't think I don't know that Zara? What I did was wring, I know."

"Then why did you do it?"
I reach the tree and spot the dragon laying limb on it's back. "Oh that can't be good..." I mutter and walk to it.
"That's a hard question to answer.."
(Blarg... :-/)
"Hey there um... dragon." I say to the Reptile as it whimpers and twists over onto its belly.
(What's with the face?)

I roll my eyes. "Sure it is."
(Nada much, it's just that your posts are short and it's boring not having anyone to talk to... Get out ta DAT coma! ;-)
It growls as I near it and I step back. "Whoa easy..." I mutter to it and kneel somewhat close to the dragon.
(Because I don't know what to say, lol and okay will do. I'm boring myself too.)

The scene disappears and everything turns to back and I start to hear talking voices. I couldn't hear exactly what they were talking about though. My eyes snapped open and the light of the room blinded me. I blinked and once my eyes had adjusted to the light they darted around the room. I was in the infirmary. I winced as I started feeling pain rush trough my head.
(...Hope you didn't have a big story point in that coma thing...)
I get up and jog back to the big house to inform Chiron of the Dragon's state.
(No I didn't, don't worry. What she saw wasn't real.)

I put a hand to my head and ran it along the stitches. I winced again. Where was everyone?
"The dragon needs help, there is blood!" I exclaim as I rush to Chiron. "Get to the infirmary and tell one of the healers!" Chiron replies and heads to the dragon, to which I head to the infirmary.
I try to sit up and I search the place with my eyes for anyone I knew. All the people I saw were just people in the beds and the healers talking amongst themselves.
I rush into the infirmary and blink as I spot Zara awake. A sense of joy came over me. "The dragon up the hill is hurt!" I say and point toward the dragons spot. A healer nods and rushes outside. I then kneel next to Zara's cot and couldn't help but smile.
I watch Allen. "Hey," I say. "How's it going?" I smile at him.
I laugh and look down for a second then back to her. "Things are pretty chaotic around here... How do you feel?"
"My head hurts and any clue how they got in?"
I nod to her answer then lean in closer. "Chiron thinks there is a traitor somewhere in camp..." I whisper to her.
"Then we need to figure out who that is." I whisper back and dart my eyes around the place making sure nobody was listening to us.
"I agree...*leans back* But in the mean time you should rest" I tell her concerned.
"I'm fine. Just a sore head. How long was I out for?"
"At least a day, I was out cold also..." I reply and lightly touch my own injury from the manticore claws.
"Alright. Are you okay? I thought you could have died jumping from that cliff"
T"Nope, can't get rid of me that easy!" I laugh and grin. "I'm fine..."
last edited over a year ago
"Good. And you can't get rid of me that easy either," I smile.
I laugh and nod to her. "I'm glad your okay" I tell her and notice a healer moving over to me. "You mentioned your injury, may I check and see if it needs antibiotics?" The healer asks me and I shake my head no. "I'm fine" I reply instantly but the healer just pulls up a chair anyway. "Sit." He tells me in contrast to what I had told him. "I'm just doing my job" he tells me and I then move over to the cot next to Zara's and sit down while the Healer inspects the injury.
"And I'm glad your okay too." I watch as the healer inspects his injury and roll only the side of my stomach so I wasn't on my back.
"It's infected!" The healer exclaims and rushes to retrieve antibiotics. I glance uneasily at my wound but then turn back toward Zara. "So..." I grin as I watch the healer scrambling around for a wound that didn't even hurt, yet..
"I dint know."

(I gotta go, see ya)
(McKay bye :-)
"Here" the healer tells me as he injects liquid antibiotics into my numbed wound to cleanse the infection
I watch what the healer does.
"Your stubbornness could of been the death of you." The healer glares at me, then returns to his other patients. I grin in defiance as The Healer storms off. "Do you need anything?" I ask Zara suddenly realizing she'd likely be drained from the coma.
"Nah I'm good, thanks," I half smile and start staring at the exciting ceiling.
"If you need anything, don't hesitate to let me know" I tell her and stand up.
"Alright, well I'll be here seen as I can't really go anywhere else."
(Blarg, not sure what to do.)
"Hmmm, well i'll come check on you in a bit"
"Alright," I say.

(Hmm it'd be easier to find things to do if I was up because then we could figure out what happened and who the person is)
(...we could time skip a day later)
(Yeah okay. We can do that)
(Mky the next day...)
I awaken the next day to find I had slept in a spare cot in the infirmary. I had been talking to Zara the night before and just didn't bother to go to my cabin.
My eyes open and I yawn taking in my surroundings. Allen was across from me. "You awake?" I say to him.