Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Halfblood RP (Love Edition)

aqualad posted on Sep 16, 2012 at 10:24PM
Well for all you love birds out there here it is your lovey dovey RP.
To Join:
Name:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Appearance:
Not that much so anything else you wanna add like bio go ahead and do it.

Characters

Nick as (me) son of Hecate
Cara as (Nicolicious) daughter of Thanatos
Stephanie as (Percabeth_forev) daughter of Poseidon
Anthony as (ConnerandTravis) son of Apollo
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 08:41PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2162 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 2162

over a year ago Demeter13 said…
(c)
"looks like it."

(e)
"a little cute."
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
(J)
"But he's my brother. I got to get him out of trouble."

(A)
"So Ember, what was New York City like?"
(c)
I laugh a little
(J)
"So what about you Hot-shot? Any siblings that annoy you?"
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
(P)

"A little?! It's A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Eve darling, u sure you dont need to see a doctor?" *But I lean over kiss her anyways*

(E)

*The smile leaves my face.* "One word? Amazing. The fashion, broadway, malls, ETC> And it helped if you, ua, knew people. But I wish camp wasn't exactly in the middle of it."
(A)
"I wish camp was a little bit closer so I could visit my mom. How about we sneak out of camp? Into New York?"
(c)
"not at the moment sweetie"

(e)
I kiss him back," I somehow ended up going out with u so I probably need to see a phyciatrist." I tease
(J)
"If you knew me you wouldn't use that term," I say. I shake my head at the countless pranks I have done in the past months.
(E)

*I'm about to agree when I remember my 'accident.' My hand goes to my thigh and I wince.* "One day, we will Anthony. I sware. I'll show you around, we'll go to Broadway and I'll be able to arrange just about anything you want to do but... not today."
(P)

"Hey!" *I protest. I go to lean agnest a tree, my sig move, and theirs only one problem with that... I'm about 500 ft in the air. So no tree's. I yelp as I almost fall off but I scoot closer and save myself. I look at Eve.* "Sorry! Normaily theirs a tree and leaning on tree's is now a force of habit... Sadly, no tree's in the air"
(c)
"your sweet."
(A)
"I thought you would have loved to go. I guess I was wrong," I crack my knuckles and hold her hand again.
(E)

"Of course I want to go! More then anything! But I... can't. Things happen when I do."
(e)
"if you think there a trees in the air you need tht phsyciatrist more than I do."
Hey iys! I was on youtube listening to Hey Their Delilah (love that song!) and I saw this video. I love Tim Hawkings as I clicked it and I can't stop laughing.

So this has nothing to do with our beloved Rping Delilah ;) Just thought the song was funny.
(J)
I roll my eyes. "You don't know me,"

(A)
"I'll protect you. Of course I wouldn't except a girl like you to go hunting and shoot arrows," I tease
(P)

"Hey! Force of habit! Leaning on tree's make me look more amazing then I already am! You know, if that's possible." *I look down below and see the Lions. I wince. That would NOT have gone well! I sigh and give Eve and goofy, but cute smile and flip my hair (yet another force of habit)* "But you know, you ARE crazy enough to date me."
last edited over a year ago
(c)
I shrug,"your right."
(E)

*I smile at him* "Yea, like I told you. Sleeveless gowns. Not arrows. And not that I don't trust you but... something happened last time I snuck out."

(c)
"impossible."
(J)
"I'm actually surprised I'm smiling like a dope. Ugh, I don't what's gotten into me. It's not your fault Caleb. I gotta go," I run away before anything else bad could happen. Like I said I liked him or even worse, kiss him.
(c)
I blink and look at her as she leaves
(J)
I climb up a tree. Why? Why me? I wish Anthony was here, he would know what to do.
I walk the beach again. Jen didn't feel the same.
(J)
"Come on dad! This is the first time I've ask you for help and you don't respond?" I shout at the sky. "I hate you!" I jump to another tree
(A)
"Come on. I said I'll protect you and I will!"
over a year ago darange said…
(D)
*laughs, curtsies* yes you shall
(J)
I swing from a vine to the beach. I see Caleb there. Something tugs at my stomach. I want to just run and kiss him.
(c)
I scuff my feet in the sand
(E)

*I smile and kiss him on the lips*

(K)

*I smile and take her hand, and start dancing.*
(A)
I kiss her back on the lips, but don't stop.
(E)

*I smile to myself and kiss him back.*

(A)
I wrap my arms around her. "I'm never ever letting you go," I whisper. "You can tell me anything,''
(D)
*He spins me, the sun was setting, we dance abit slower, my eyes changing from coco brown, to crystal blue, to storm gray , to sea green*
(E)

*I sigh* "alright. Dad felt bad about being so distant a couple of months ago. He invited me and Parker home, so we would only have to come back here during the Summer. Well my dad is like.... REALLY important. And so is my new step mom. Who by the way, is totaily amazing. So dad did something right. But anyways, so they threw this HUGE welcome home party. They invited Kadin as a surprise and everything. Well they brought out a cake and we were all having so munch fun, mom and dad forgot about how many monsters 3 demi-gods can attrack."

*I sighed and rolled out my shorts, showing Anthony a huge scar on my thigh. I gave him a sad smile* "Cake isn't really the best thing to fight off a hell hound."
(K)

*I laugh as I spin her around. Her eyes changed colors, but I was used to that with Ember. "
(e)
I look at Parker. Wht if he'd Stayed with Delilah?
"Aw baby," I say.

(J)
I run up behind Caleb and jump on his back. "What's up friend?"
(E)

*I give him a sad smile* "YEa. I kinda like not going to NY anymore. I meen, I thought about it but it's kinda hard to reason with a nasty reminder."

(P)

*As if reading her mind I raise my eyes* "Then I wouldn't be happy. Truly happy I meen." *I sit in frount of Eve and try to look serous.* "Delilah was great, and hopfully we can be friends, but she wasn't for me. YOU are Eve. I love you. And I'll never leave, you." *I think for a moment* "Eariler, you said "But according to some, he's a player,' I told you that I don't have to be a player. And I ment that."
"I've been in the mortal world before. I know how to fight. Don't worry about the past or stress out about the future. Learn from the past and prepare for the future and live in the present. Trust me.,"
(D)
*as we dance slower the song changes to "It will rain" by Bruno Mars*
(c)
"hey"
(e)
I study his face.,"you love me?"
(J)
I hop down."Sorry about before," I smile at him.
"it's okay."
(GTG!)

(E)

*I sigh* "Arlight

(P)

*I raise my eyes.* "Did you not just here me Eve? I love ou almost as munch as I love my own sister. You know, in another way. Eve, I really really REALLY love you. And I haven't been this happy in a loong long time. But if you won't belive me, does this by any chance help?" *I quickly lean forward and kiss Eve gently on the lips.
(J)
"This is not like me though. I usually don't smile sweetly at guys or flirt with them. I don't know what's going on okay? Maybe I like you. I don't know."
(D)
*I look into his eyes and suddenly he was all I see, I then kiss him right then and there*
(c)
I blush.

(e)
I kiss him, sweetly. He was only thing I wanted
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I sit next to Thalia's pine tree and watch all the couples. "Dumbass Nick." I mutter sharpening my arrows. I see people laughing, smiling and kissing and suddenly I feel left out. "Nick." I sigh. I stand up and walk towards camp looking for Nick.
(j)
"now it's your turn toconfess,"