Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Halfblood RP (Love Edition)

aqualad posted on Sep 16, 2012 at 10:24PM
Well for all you love birds out there here it is your lovey dovey RP.
To Join:
Name:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Appearance:
Not that much so anything else you wanna add like bio go ahead and do it.

Characters

Nick as (me) son of Hecate
Cara as (Nicolicious) daughter of Thanatos
Stephanie as (Percabeth_forev) daughter of Poseidon
Anthony as (ConnerandTravis) son of Apollo
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 08:41PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2162 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 2162

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Hey, not going to be able to post so munch for a hour or so. I am working on meh Clarisse stoey!

link
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
*Jen*
I look at Anthony suspiciously. Something's up with him. He hasn't snap which is surprising. I shrug it off. He's in love, he should be acting weird. I swing from a vine to the ground. I take out my blade and start walking through the woods for some serious monster hunting.
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
Mission accomplished. I smile to myself
over a year ago darange said…
(Delilah)
Ok then
*Parker*

"Kadin! Kadin!"

*Kadin*

*I here Parker and groan.* "Perfect timing." I say to myself.I looked at Delilah.* "I'll be right back.
*I run to find Parker and end up running into him* "Ouch! Oh. Hey Kadin!" Parker said. "Dude, we have GOT to stop meeting like this!Now what do you want?"

"Can't I just miss you?" "That may work on Ember, but not me." "Na. Doesn't work on Ember either."

*I sighed trying to hide my smile* "So what do you want? Did you talk to Eve?" *Parker nodded and helped me stand up. "Yea." "What did she say?" "She'd think about it. Dude, you KNOW she dosen't like me." "According to Ember, she's crazy for you. And I'm pretty sure Ember knows what she's talking about." *Parker shrugged.* "Maybe. Want to go shoot some arrows?" *I turned and saw Delilah was still their.* "Sure. But only if Delilah's coming. She's really sad thanks to a certain someone. Come on." *I gragged Parker over to Delilah.* "Hey! Wanna camp and shoot some arrows?
last edited over a year ago
I hum and walk to my cabin
(Delilah)
*not looking at parker I say* sure
*Anthony*
"So Ember, what do you want to do?"
over a year ago aqualad said…
I set a tree on fire and freeze it.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I go to the woods and shoot things. I see a girl fighting monsters so I fire and arrow that lands next to her. "Hey." I say to her from the tree I climbed,
I think about Cara. I send a mind message to her. "sorryy...."
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"It's okay." I think back.
I think back.. "why do you hate me?"
*Parker*

"Great. Let's go!" *i try to kick kadin in rhe soft spot but he jumped back*
I see Parker with Delilah. Maybe I've been playing too hard to get? Better intervine. I skip over to Parker and hook my elbow with his,"hello." I smile and bat my eyelashes
I see Parker and punch him in the nose.
*Anthony*
I wake up at the beach, my head resting against Ember's. I yawn. "Ember wake up,"
I kick him in the shin.
(Delilah)
*i see eve coming over, i walk over to her* just because I'm talking to parker doesn't mean something is up! You don't have to chaperon every time i'm around him!I already knows he likes you!*I say angrily,I scowl, and start walking to the archery range with Kadin leaving parker and eve*
last edited over a year ago
I walk around
(back)
"calm yourself." I snap
*Parker*

I pretend the one dude never came over. It takes everything I have not to get hurt. After he leaves I see Kadin stare at me with wide eyes. "Oh Parker! I thought it was gone!" "It's never going to go away Kadin! Now sh! Ember's over their!" I growl. Kadin watches me and I know he'll be following me around to make sure I don't slip up. I watch the shout match go on between Eve and Delilah. I forwn when Eve walks over and drags Kadin away. I know he's not happy but he still goes with her. I look at Eve and I wonder if she noticed.*

"Back so soon?"

*Ember*

*I stare at Kadin and Parker.*
I look at Parker,"Whts up with her?"
(A)
"What's wrong Embs."
*Parker*

*I sigh* "Heart broken."

*Ember*

*I don't answer Anthony. I just stare. I shake my head. He's fine!I try and smile sweetly* "Nothing's wrong. I'm fine!" *I kiss him on the cheek, but I can't stop worring about Parker*
(A)
"That's good. I wonder what's up with Parker,"
"it's not your fault Parker, she'll forget eventually."
*Parker*

*I just nod. I can feel Ember staring at me and I try not to look back* "So, what's up? You just raced over here."

*Ember*

*I feel myself start to panic* Oh? Um really? Why did you.... did you um, see anything? Wierd?
(A)
"No,you were staring at him before. I just wanted to see what's up," I shrug. "Maybe it's nothing."
Ember*

"It had better be."
I shrug,"wanted to say hey."
*Parker*

*I smile and playfully push her.* "What you don't trust me?" *Ember keeps staring and I know I have to get away.*
"last time I checked you do not push ladies" I scoff and push him back playfully
*Parker*

*I look around trying to act confused* "Lady? Where?"
"tht hurt!" I gasp
*Parker*

"Hey! I just call it like I see it!" *I smile and take a step twords her* "But I do see, someone who is more beautiful then any lady I've ever seen. And trust me when I tell you, I've seen a lot."
cool
"hmm tell me more about this lady." I smile
*Parker*

*I pretend to think really hard* "Hmm. Let me think. Alright well, she's got beautiful brown eyes, Easy brezey brown hair, perfect completion. Anyone would think she's an Aphrodite girl. She's got a wonderful temperament, and well, you know. All that good stuff."
"hm too bad she's taken, I hear she's going out with this guy... Blonde hair, he's okay looking." I tease and smile
*Parker*

*I really do feel confused. I quickly look around. I wonder how munch trouble I would get in for 'sending away' a camper on Arrow.*
"he's quite a player tho, at least Thts wht his sister says." I shrug
*PArker*

*Again I thought rapidly. Who here did I know with a sister? Then it hit me and I felt a little stupid for not catching on. I smiled and shrugged.* "Who said he had to be a player?" *I was going to say more when something hit me/ She said to bad, she's was taken.* "Taken hu? So that meens yes?" I asked hopfully(
"yup taken." I wink at him
*Parker*

*I give Eve a goofy smile and flip my hair* "SO your done playing hard to get?"
" I guess so, it was fun messing u with tho." I smile
(A)
I smooth Ember's hair back as I chuckle.
*Ember*

*I smile at Anthony and layed agenst him*

*Parker*

*I pretend to be upset.* "Well I didn't! And besides, you can mess with me even when were dating." *I walk up to her and kiss her forhead.* "Don't worry. I'll mess with you all the time"
(A)
"What do you want to do? Walk around camp? Swim? Archery? Monster Hunting?
I giggle,"fine I won't worry."