Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Halfblood RP (Love Edition)

aqualad posted on Sep 16, 2012 at 10:24PM
Well for all you love birds out there here it is your lovey dovey RP.
To Join:
Name:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Appearance:
Not that much so anything else you wanna add like bio go ahead and do it.

Characters

Nick as (me) son of Hecate
Cara as (Nicolicious) daughter of Thanatos
Stephanie as (Percabeth_forev) daughter of Poseidon
Anthony as (ConnerandTravis) son of Apollo
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 08:41PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2162 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 2162

over a year ago Demeter13 said…
(c)
"y-you mean like u don't want to be friends?" I say shuffling my feet nervously

(e)
I laugh and kiss Parker's cheek
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
(A)
I look at Ember with a quizzical look. "Was this guy named Parker?"
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
(E)

*I raise my eyes.* "Kadin?" *I look at Anthony.* "Come on!" *I run to the beach*

(K)

"Delilah?" *She dosen't respond. I gritt my teeth and gently set her down in the sand. I'm a heeler, so I just going to have to work for now.*
"I'm coming!"
(P)

*I just sit their.* "That, is NOT a happy thought for me. I am no son of Aphrodite!"
(J)
"No,no, no, I'd like to be more than friends." I kiss him.

over a year ago torrent said…
You delilah will pay for the pain you have caused me ny lord will have your head"my spirit splits and splits and splits some more till she is sorrunded by a bunch of me"we curse you to never forget the pain you caused me
over a year ago darange said…
*in my mind
w..what do you want from me?
you dead
(Delilah)
what? why?
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
(Dalton I don't wanna ruin your parade please don't be pissed but don't you think you should try moving on but that's sweet...ish)
Becausee you betrayed my trust I thought we where like family I confided with for everything but all I am now is a third wheel so I want your head next to mine in posidens courtroom that's right I am dead you will never guess why either" in posidens court room) posiden"you my son are charged with the crime of poisoning atlantis how do you plead
Me"I plead not guilty I didn't poison atlantis and I swear it on the river styx"thunder booms even in delilahs head as my fake spectar screeches no no no
(Just wait are you familiar with the saying only time can heal old wounds well that is applied here and right now plus I have to sttick with my loyalty rep
(So controlling other characters?)
(yes I am loyalty rep.....like percy? except much worse?)
(GTG!)

(E)

*I see Kadin* "What?"

(K)

*Ember arrives wwith Anthoney. I point to Delilah.* "See's in a trance or something. Try and chamr speak her out of it!" "Kadin, chamr speaking dosen't work like that-" "Please EMber? Try?" *Ember sighed but gave it a go.* "Delilah? Wake up Delilah. Come out of your... trance. Now." I thought the now was a nice touch. We waited to see what happened.*

(GTG and work on a project! Will be on 2marrow!)
(BYE!!!!!!!)
(A)
I awkwardly stand there
(e)
I snuggle up to Parker and smile.

(c)
I'm surprised, and then kiss her back
A warm glow appears in delilahs mind and out I step in a greek toga"god I hated that well I'm here delilah with a propositon you and your boyfriend can come with mme an work in posidens court or I will take you by force your boyfriends an option but you are needed to live by order of my father athena and aphrodite you must live but the gods went thumbs down on kadin so your choice come with me or I take you by force and the gods kill kadin for poisoning atlantis"I say in a careless voice as if I would care in a diffrent life I would be the one by her side holding her hand laughing with heer I mean I've known her longer than anyone and she picks some one she has known only for a few monthsi think then realize I accidently projected my thoughts"so annoying this place to many bad memories especially the things you don't rember like this"I take a memory of me proclaim my love for her in middle school when her mother wiped all memories of any love she might have felt twoards me and the day she cursed me forbiding me from ever finding some one who loves me that I love
(bye katie! Man what's going on with Delilah and Dalton feels like a Reyna and Jason fanfiction where Reyna finds out Jason loves piper and not her so she goes bizzerk)
last edited over a year ago
(D)
I..i will go with you
(J)
I pull back and smile. "Hot-Shot," I whisper
(A love triangle! Perfect!....I'm sounding like aphrodite!....so Im gonna be her! sorry for this T, D, and K)
(IKR!)

(K)

*I look at Ember* "It's not working Embs!" *Ember shrugged helplessly.* "Kadin, if I can't charm speack her awake, then it meens she dosen't want to wake up." *I forwn.* "It dosen't matter what she wants! That's the point of chamr speaking!" *Ember looked confused* "I know and I dont get that. If she isn't waking up, it meens theirs something keeping her asleep, more powerful then me." *Ember's confused face turned angry.* "Well that will NOT fly! I dont care if a gods keeping her in this dumb trance." *Ember concentrated and said* "Delilah, WAKE UP! NOW!" She said
last edited over a year ago
Okay we leave now oh and just so you know your mother made me swear to lie "I appear in the infrimary and shoot everyone with a tranqulizer dart and then dissapear back into delilahs mind then take her to the gods"please forgive me delilah for what I have just done
(A)
I just stand there and whistle.
(K)

*I yelp as people get tranquizlied. I quickly jump on Ember, making her duck down*

(E)

*I stand up a groan. Everyone's been hit including Anthoney.* "Oh, that, that stupied son of a-" "Ember!" "What?" *I demanded.* "That Dalton just appeared out of no where and shot my boyfriend! And by the way, Delilah's gone."
I get hit with a tranquilizer dart.
*falls down unconcious since I got hit*
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
crying
Great just great torrent is here! Must he always ruin my life! And seriously that guy twists everything around! So far he's the only one to ever mix up my plans!
big smile
So what's happening?
Delilah the gods forced me to I was their inner man I didn't go to camp because my dad convinced me to its beacause I am zues's retreiver and deciver
Wow wow wow! Haven't changed at all have you Dalton? lways trying to be the strongest always getting in peoples way always twisting everything around so everything will go YOUR way.
angry
I have no thirst for power justin I just like a dramatic conflict and I don't twist things I tweak them to nudge them in my direction and then it just becomes a rolling stone)
Actually you kind of do whether you like it or not. Whether you twist them or tweak them do you deny you are actually changing peoples plans or hopes?)
(^thats my trick comment whether you say yes then you admit it then if you say no then you lie)
(geez guys you're both annoying but I'm more annoyed with you^ than dalton)
(thank you!)
laugh
If you say mean things about me I don't care I'm used to being hated! So come at me!)
(what? I said I'm more annoyed with you!!!)
(exact;ly)
(how does that make you happy?)
(c)
"wow."
(D)
o..ok
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
angry
LORDCHAOS Role play properly or I will report you! This is my club and I will not have you ruining RPs. Torrent has done nothing to you on this forum so do not ruin it by having a go at him!
(No I am not lying and I don't plan to change peoples hopes and plans I just merely nudge them along and let them do the rest) "I'm sorry delilah I'm not truly alive anymore your mothers cursed killed half of me quite literally I resent her but zues says if I were to retrive you aphrodite would remove the curse and he said he is bringing you to the memory chamber to restore your memories
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
angelic
(If you both do anything wrong I will report(not that great of a threat lol)and then I will not allow you to RP on my club.)
We appear in olympus and I kneel to zeus and signale for delilah to do the same"I brought her now remove the curse"he nods to aphrodite she stands up walks over to me and puts her hand on my chest mutters something then whispers in my ear"you won't live long enough to love anyone anyways"I growl at her zeus then signals for aphro to move and he shoots me with his lightning and my eyes widen as I realize what aphro ment I look at delilah as the world seems to be moving in slow motion but I can't move out of the way