Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Halfblood RP (Love Edition)

aqualad posted on Sep 16, 2012 at 10:24PM
Well for all you love birds out there here it is your lovey dovey RP.
To Join:
Name:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Appearance:
Not that much so anything else you wanna add like bio go ahead and do it.

Characters

Nick as (me) son of Hecate
Cara as (Nicolicious) daughter of Thanatos
Stephanie as (Percabeth_forev) daughter of Poseidon
Anthony as (ConnerandTravis) son of Apollo
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 08:41PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2162 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 2162

over a year ago torrent said…
(What I do wrong"hangs head"I thought I good boy oh wait I forgot I'm unconsious right now)I get hit and fall unconsious but my vitals read dead
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(Lol)
over a year ago darange said…
(D)
*I quickly kneel to Dalton, i check for a heartbeat but theres non, tears start to stream down my face, i look up at Zeus and Aphrodite* why have you done this?
last edited over a year ago
zeus" now to uphold are part"he grabs her wrist and srtraps her to a memory chair and he activates it and her memeories come flooding back
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
(J)
I look at Caleb confused.
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
(P)

*I forwn.* "Eve? Somethings wrong down their."

(E)

*I sigh as nothing happens and I know why. I look at Kadin and his hopful face breaks my heart.* "Kadin she's... dead."

(K)

*I stared at Ember with wide eyes.* "Ember... you better be lieing." "I really wish I were Kadin but..." *I sighed and sat down on a log in front of Delilah. She was gone.* "Kadin it's... a curse. Something Aphrodite does every 100 years. She picks out a hero she may hold a grudge on and-" "and I don't care! She's gone!" "Kadin, she choose to go." *I stared at Ember* "Wha-" "They are given a choice. Someone that the love or that loved them comes to him or her. In Delilah's case, Dalton. He gave her a choice. She went with Dalton."

*I felt like someone was poking my heart with a metal rod.* "Not even an hour ago she told me she loved me. Not him." "Kadin, it's not your fault." Ember said gently. And their was something in her voice... pity. That did it. I glared at Ember* "I know. It's YOUR fault!" Ember looked taken back. "Excuse me?" She demanded hands on hips. "You didn't charm speak hard enough! You could've saved her! She could be here right now but you let her die!"

"I did not! I tried everything! JEzze, if you were like this to her no wonder she picked Dalton over you!" "Why you little-" *Then Parker fell out of no were, smiling like a fool, with Eve by his side. "Hello? I miss anything?"

"Ember killed Delilah!" Parkers grin left. "I did not! Oh, come on Eve. My boy friends been shoot and out to sleep. Let Parker deal with Kadin!" *Then she stomred off*
(A)
I just lay there stiff.
umm you do realize her body dissapeared to right just saying and im the one cursed with the 100 yr curse not delilah
(D)
*the memories hurt my head, i try to scream but nothing comes out, i black out but in my head the memories play over and over*
(Yea, I know, her body's gone now. And I was talking about you with the curse. But you gave Delilah a choice to stay or go. But I know it's you with the curse)

(K)

*I watch Ember and Eve go to Anthony. I shrug. Parker looked at me with concern then sat down next to me.* "Kadin... what happened?" So I explained to Parker everything, including the curse on Dalton. While I was talking I pulled out my necklace and blew gently. A beautiful sunset ornge Tiger walk out of thin air and lick my hand. Parker immeditily scooted over so hard he fell off the log.* "Ouch! Keep that thing away from me!"

*I gave Parker a small smile* "Your still scared of Maroon?" "You kidding? That thing is a deadly as Ember!" Maroon growled but gave no moveent. Parker sat back down and said (while stilling eyeing my Tiger) "I dont get why you named him Maroon 5. Dude, my Steven's band is WAY better!" *I smiled some more* "You just named Arrow that because Steven Tyler is your god father." "Oh, and you didn't name him that be-" "Yea. And the band is wicked." OH whatever. And about Delilah..."

"Parker dont... dont worry, She choose to go with that stupied Dalton. I know now that she was just liing. BEsides, their are other girls right?" "Yea. So your pretty beat up?" I didn't reply.
*Dream*
I saw my 9 year-old self laying at the beach with Jen. We were talking about something, while looking at the stars
"What would be your perfect girl?" Jen had asked me
I was taken by surprise. "Maybe a girl who had a sense of humor and was athletic. What about you?"
"Love is stupid," She respond.
I sat up. "What do you mean?"
"It hurts you in so many ways. Like my mother. She thought my dad loved her, but one day she woke up and he skipped out of town." This was before we learned we were demigods.
"My dad practically did the same thing." I say quietly.
"Anthony, I've heard the other women talk about love. Some say it's great, other people say its the worst thing ever to happen to them. I think that love is a fire. It can either warm you, or burn you to death. I'm never falling in love," She said and the conversation was closed.
*End*
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
(e)
I sit beside Parker and take his hand.
i wake up and the courtroom is empty and i sneak off to the memory chamber sneak in grab delilah and water travel to my camp a small cleared ou area
(Demeter! Was just thinking about you. Long story short: Kadin and Ember had a huge fight so Parker is calming him down, you at the infermy with Ember. GO and read pg's 51 & 52 to understand. But really just 52)
(J)
"Caleb, what did you mean by wow? Oh man, what did I do? Did I just kiss you? Styx! I promised myself not to fall in love!"
(poop. Will do. Thx u.)

(c)
"yeah u kissed me." I mumble blushing
delilah wakes up"so how you feeling
hmmm
(she really didn't have a choice, it was either go with him or he would take her by force and the gods would threaten to kill kadin......i think)
last edited over a year ago
(e)
I look back at Parker once more then jog after ember
(J)
I bite my lip. I sigh. "I'm sorry Caleb. I don't think there could be an 'us. It's totally not you. I've just seen what love can do to a girl. Just forget that I kissed you and I'll forget how good it is to be with you."
delilah yohoo any body home"i wave my hand in front of her face"she dosent respond so i lean down whisper her in her ear"ill tell kadin your biggest darkest"i didnt get to finish cause she punches me in the face and i pretend to be knocked out and then lower my vitals to undetectiable
(c)
Shot down. "yeah yeah uh okay." I can't deny the I'm hurt.
(J)
"Sorry. I truly am." I run off to find Anthony. I find him in the infirmary with Ember by the bedside. "What's wrong with Anthony?"
(D)
*after i get up my hands suddenly go to my head* ow w..what happened back there?
(c)
I sit in the sand fumbling with a coin from my pocket.
you blacked out
(A)
I wake up and see Jen and Ember there.

(J)
I see that Anthony has woken up. I pick him up and lug him over my shoulder, mad.

(A)
I shrug at Ember whose given me a confused look.

(J) We reach outisde and I put him down. "I need your advice,"

(A)
"On what?" I snort. "Love?" Jen nods. "Ask Ember." Jen shakes her head. "Aww c'mon, she's not like those other Aphrodite girls."
"Fine! I'll talk with her!" she snaps and walks back inside, with me following her.
(e)
I look up when Jen and anthony enter the infirmary.
(D)
Oh a..and are these real memories? *I say remembering the day he proclaimed his love for me in school while everyone watchs*
i nod
(J)
I lean against the wall. "What would you do if you kissed a guy, but when you were 9 you promised you would never ever fall in love with someone?"

any one here
(D)
I ..i can't remember what happened after that c..could you tell me?
(e)
I shrug,"why would anyone promise that? Love is so beatiful..." I sigh and think about parker
(J)
"Well what if this person saw what love can do to a person?"
(e)
"I'm no einstein but would this person by any chance b you?"
(J)
I nod.
(e)
"aaaaw! Who's the lucky guy?" I smile impishly and sit in a chair crossing my legs
(J)
I glare at her, but give in. "Caleb son of Hephaestus," I sigh.

(A)
I look at Jen. "I better go,"
"he's a looker." I grin.
(J)
I blush. "Okay, back to the problem and not the guy! What should I do?"
(c)
"pretend you never made the stupid promise."
(J)
"Another question. What if you kissed the guy and ran away?"
"you did wht?" I look at her in disbelief
(J)
"I kissed him. He kissed me back and then I ran away."
well after that i rescued you and brought you here you can go back to camp if youd like i understand you only love kadin no one else im used to being on my own
(I have to go in a sec! Might b my last post!)

(E)

*I playfully roll my eyes at Eve.* "PLease dont tell me your thinking about Parker! *I smile at Jen* "First thing? Hit yourself. Unless your a hunter you do NOT sware agenst love! Got that? Second thing? If you really do love him, then let HIM know that! Now, get your butt in gear and go and tell Caleb your sorry, and that you do love him! Or I have a VERY hungry wolf."

*I look at Eve,* "And while were on the subject of 'love', stop mooning after my brother! He is NOT that great!" *I say laughing*

(P)

"Aw, come on Kadin! You said it yourself, their will be other girls! I was with Delilah for what? An hour? Then I meet Eve and she's the best thing ever. Delilah just wasn't the one." Kadin shrugged. "Look, Kadin... you shrug at me one more time and i'll drop you into the pacific!" "You wouldn't dare." "Thats what Ember said before she fell into a pool of gravy."

*I smiled a bit. But I still felt hollow.* "Look, Parks, it's nice to know you care and all but, I kinda just watched someone I love die." "What are you talking about? I'm right here and-Oh! You ment Delilah. Right." *Kadin started to shrug, then thought about my threat and stopped.* "Kadin, you liked Ember ever since we were kids! But you got over her. You found other girls. Why is Delilah any differnt?"

"Maybe because those other girls didn't DIE right in front of me!" *I rolled my eyes* "True. YOu know something, I think I'm sending you back to high school! Your going to have to re-learn how to be a player!"
(J)
"You think it's that easy? I watched many girls cry over boys. I wasn't going to be like one those girls who stalk a boy they like or kiss one just for the heck of it. I've seen things. I've seen boys cheat on girls. I've seen girls cheat on boys. I swore to myself that I wasn't going to be one of those girls who go all love crazy over a boy."
(e)
"Parker is perfect, ember!" I smile then turn to Jen,"go! Poor Caleb probably thinks you didn't like the smell of his breathe mints or something."
(J)
I roll my eyes. "Love Crazy," I shake my head and walk out. I walk to the beach. Eve and Ember told me to go apologize and kiss him again.I shut my eyes and look at the sea.