Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Pitt: Revelations[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Dec 08, 2012 at 02:56PM
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods were to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter were living as slaves in The Pitt, until they broke out, the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City. Where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.
This Rp is about the Demi-Gods who escaped The Pitt. This Rp is based around four months later and the Demi-Gods were hiding in an abandoned mine, until they were in threat of collapse. So they blew the mine and left to Rio De Janeiro. Where a Grazer followed them. The Grazer(Mark) soon joins their side and we are lead on a wild goose chase to North America where we eventually make I way to Clayton where we are stuck in a house at night with several younger Demi-Gods. Outside are two Grazers hell-bent on killing Mark then us. The Grazer escaped and we have traveled to so Devin can see her home one final time. Whilst Devin and Ace are looking through the house they discover Pandora's Box. We then head towards New York where we end up looking for Olympus. While in New York we are attacked and followed by Grazers to a safe house. There we decide that we are going to take a boat to Chernobyl where we will be safe from Grazers while we plan our revenge against them. We get a boat and a few days later we are attacked by a Sea Monster, defeating the sea monster and freeing ourselves from an island full of ghost people we arrive at Denmark and are now getting supplies.
We have left Denmark and are now on our way to Poland.
-----------------------------
All original Rpers just post your character sheet. Anyone else who is new and joining now you have to fill this in.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Looks:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

Other:
------------------------
Demi-Gods:
Taylor D'Lassio-Thanatos-Nicolicious
Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Blaze_of_Ares
Peter Torres-Themis-Pheonix_Stone
Ace-Ares-ConnorandTravis
Devin King-Apollo-JasmineValdez
Alton Hamillton-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Jace Tait-Thanatos-hippy-hoppy
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spikegilfer1997
Andrew Kage-Hades-goodyb0y55
Elaine "Ellie" Real-Eris-Alex13126
Jaeda Ember-Hades-1stJae513
Nadia Colemen-Hades-misty2239

Grazers:
Mark "Shadow" Ivory-Rouge475(Dishonored)
Neji Hyüga-Blaze_of_Ares
--------------------------------------
The DSF-link
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
last edited on Apr 14, 2013 at 07:22AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4166 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 4166

over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
"Stay out of the shadows guys! That's where they fight best, Maybe to get them into the light..? I'm going to try something..."
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
" stay together and stay in the light!" I shout and disappear in the shadows.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Okay. How is he going to tell us to get in the light, and then disappear into the darkness...?)
(It is kind of ironic, but he has the same powers they do.)
(because he thrives in the darkness and the only way to survive agianst them is to stay in the light.)
(You just contracted yourself again. -_-)
(back now, and mark is about to die)
They close in on the group from then darkness and circle the patch of light where the demi-gods were attempting a last-stand.
(contracted? or contraindicated?)
over a year ago Phoenix_Stone said…
big smile
(Alvin: The first part of what he said is about him, the second part is about us. No contradiction. ^-^)
last edited over a year ago
(O_o...You're gonna kill Mark?)
(yes I meant for the demigods to Unite to survive)
(yes... and no~jasminevaldez)
sad
(Fudgecakes, I didn't see your post. D: If your killing Mark, are you coming back as a new demigod? PRETTY PLEASE! ):
(Sounds like what's gonna happen to Devin. Okay)
(I'm not going to be a demigod, I find mark too interesting to simply kill off)
laugh
(I AM SO CONFUZZLED. :O But I'm guessing you're all staying, so YAY! :D)
Iinside the shadow realm Jordan also appears(got power of Hades also), he grabs me and throws me to the ground.
(Umm...)
(let's just get back to the RP, Neji is trying to convince you guys to step out of the light and mark gets killed)
I start thinking, and then I've got an insane plan..but it just might work. I find Ace. "I've got an idea how to get rid of thing 1 and thing 2. I'll be back. I promise. No matter how long it takes. Love you."
"you nieve bastard!" Shouts Jordan as he paces around waiting for me to face him. "Go to H*'ll" I reply and he simply smiles... "gladly..."
I use the water to surround myself in a ring.
I get up and pick up my sword. "I was always better than you mark, how do you think you can possibly win?" He basis and twirls his sword.
I take a deep breath and step into the shadow realm after one of the assassins.
"I don't" I say and see Devin appear in the black and white reality. "No!" I shout and Jordan turns around.
I send the water at Neji?
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Oh no Devin. Please don't." I say, but it was too late, she was already gone.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Neji - I hide in the shadows
Blake-"Come on!" I tell the other demigods to hurry. We reach the end of the cave where Neji was. I charge at him
Neji- Air sphere to push him back. I punch the air causing them to fly backwards. I take out a grenade and seal the back of the cave. I reappear at the entrance. I blow up the entrance sealing them in. I ST back in next to Jordan. I kick Mark aside "Don't bother with him Jordan...The Demigods are our main purpose"
(btw, there is another mutated demigod. Kisame Hoshigaki. He was mutated with the Palaemon, God of Sharks. Him: Before and After)
Neji - I hide in the shadows
Blake-"Come on!" I tell the other demigods to hurry. We reach the end o
(okay, but there are only four Elite Assassins: Mark, Neji, Jordan, and Elizabeth.)
I roll over to my side and get up. "Devin you will die if you stay here too long!" I shout and takle Jordan tothe ground. "Get off me!" He exclaims and kicks me in the chest. The wind was now knocked out of me.
(wait Neji can't shadow travel, he's got Zeus's powers. mark and Jordan, are the only mortals who can shadow travel)
(ZEUS- Neji)
(POSEIDON-Elizabeth)
(HADES-Mark, Jordan)
(Kay fine, he travels at the speed of wind, still fast)
(Okay, just got confused)
Neji - I create a twister in the cave where the demigods were causing them to be sucked out of oxygen getting knocked out
"I'm going to end up dying soon enough anyway Mark! Might as well take out a couple of these goons first."
"Jordan please don't kill her." I shout and stand right in front of her. "You will die together then" he says and pulls out his handgun and shoots me twice in the chest.
(J) "mark, i wish I could have been a better brother..."
I use water defy the wind.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(Hey Hobbits! Anyways what's happened?)
(the demigod are stuck in a cave in vermonat and being chased by marks collauges: Jordan and Neji, mark and Devin are in the shadow realm and mark just got shot.)
I scream. "Oh gods, Mark!" I pull him behind me. "Styx, please don't die.... You can head back to the others, they can help you. I'll be there to heal you as soon as I can." I watch Jordan out of the corner of my eye.
I was starting to freak. Devin wasn't back yet. I should've went with her.
I look towards the shadows, sensing something was wrong. "Taylor, can't you go into the shadow realm."
I hear two explosions from the cave. The young half bloods all huddle together.
We need to leave before they harm these kids.
"Come on, follow me." I say. We walk all the way to the road we were being chased on. There are abandoned vehicles everywhere.
"Everyone, find a grazer uniform and put it on. We'll meet the others in Clayton."
"No. I'm not leaving without Devin." I say. "You go."
(You're all stuck in the cave. I'm outside, with the children. :P)
(This is what happens when I'm off.)
(Go ahead and leave anyway, Devin will re-join later.)
(Let's say tha Ace is with Peter, cuz I have no idea what else to do)
(Sounds fine to me.)
(Lol. Awkward...)
(No, not really until you said that. :P)