Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Pitt: Revelations[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Dec 08, 2012 at 02:56PM
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods were to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter were living as slaves in The Pitt, until they broke out, the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City. Where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.
This Rp is about the Demi-Gods who escaped The Pitt. This Rp is based around four months later and the Demi-Gods were hiding in an abandoned mine, until they were in threat of collapse. So they blew the mine and left to Rio De Janeiro. Where a Grazer followed them. The Grazer(Mark) soon joins their side and we are lead on a wild goose chase to North America where we eventually make I way to Clayton where we are stuck in a house at night with several younger Demi-Gods. Outside are two Grazers hell-bent on killing Mark then us. The Grazer escaped and we have traveled to so Devin can see her home one final time. Whilst Devin and Ace are looking through the house they discover Pandora's Box. We then head towards New York where we end up looking for Olympus. While in New York we are attacked and followed by Grazers to a safe house. There we decide that we are going to take a boat to Chernobyl where we will be safe from Grazers while we plan our revenge against them. We get a boat and a few days later we are attacked by a Sea Monster, defeating the sea monster and freeing ourselves from an island full of ghost people we arrive at Denmark and are now getting supplies.
We have left Denmark and are now on our way to Poland.
-----------------------------
All original Rpers just post your character sheet. Anyone else who is new and joining now you have to fill this in.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Looks:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

Other:
------------------------
Demi-Gods:
Taylor D'Lassio-Thanatos-Nicolicious
Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Blaze_of_Ares
Peter Torres-Themis-Pheonix_Stone
Ace-Ares-ConnorandTravis
Devin King-Apollo-JasmineValdez
Alton Hamillton-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Jace Tait-Thanatos-hippy-hoppy
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spikegilfer1997
Andrew Kage-Hades-goodyb0y55
Elaine "Ellie" Real-Eris-Alex13126
Jaeda Ember-Hades-1stJae513
Nadia Colemen-Hades-misty2239

Grazers:
Mark "Shadow" Ivory-Rouge475(Dishonored)
Neji Hyüga-Blaze_of_Ares
--------------------------------------
The DSF-link
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
last edited on Apr 14, 2013 at 07:22AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4166 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 4166

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"Nightmares?"
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"yeah, I dont really want to talk about it." I reply, looking down.
"I see....Why the sudden change of heart?"
"Well... It's been a long road, I suppose After killing your kind...for so long... It really tires you, and makes you think about what it is you are actually doing." I reply and look back up at him.
"Well it's good having allies. How did you get your powers"
"...Long story..." I reply and look back at the cave.
"I suppose It began with Percy Jackson..." I say under my breath, just loud enough for Blake to hear.
"I got time"
"He Killed my Parents... After that I was taken by... A Grazer Scientist." I reply.
(Got to go for around 10 minutes)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Okay...Percy Jackson killing mortals?)
(Percy Jackson Killing Grazers)
(Marks parents are Grazers, Mark just didnt know that until after they were dead)
last edited over a year ago
"Percy Jackson...never heard of him. Go on"
"I was taken to a facility in the Pacific, Along with four others." I reply and check my pistol.
"We were given intense training our entire lives, afterward. We were trained to hunt and kill demi-gods."
"Okay" I lean on a tree
"About a year ago they took us one-by-one into a secret facility inside the base... We were injected with a compoud derived from the powers of: Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades." I say and look back down. "It was the most pain I had ever felt, in my entire life."
"So you got the shadow powers, Pluto. Jupiter's power?"
"Correct, Neji received Jupiter's powers. Although It's limited... Only one specific ability." I reply to him.
"Percy Jackson, aye. I heard he was my half-brother." I say, appearing out of thin air.
"I dont want to talk about him..." I say solomly to the strange Demi-god that appeared out of nowhere.
"Who is Neji?"
(So, Alton is now strange.)
(well it is a little strange to appear out of thin air without a clear explanation on how he did that)
"One of the mortal test subjects i was with." i reply.
"I see"
(gtg soon)
(Okay, sorry, but i gtg now)
I hear something near the cave "i'm gonna check on that." I go back to the cave and sit next to Taylor falling asleep
(Well, water vapor using his transport type.)
(Okay, and Alvin I think you should explain that thats how you do that instead of just saying appered out of thin air. I dont mean to sound rude, please know that)
I realize I had only 2 magazines left for my pistol, So I go looking for the humvee.
(I didn't say he appeared out of thin air...He transported using water vapor. I already stated that.)
(very well.)
(You keep changing you're pic...)
(>Indeed I Do<)
(lol, why dont like it?)
(No, but one time I thought you were a different person, because I hadn't looked at the name.)
(I see and nice Emblem yourself Alvin)
(Huh?!)0
(You have a cool Icon)
over a year ago Phoenix_Stone said…
Blaze comes back to the cave and sleeps near Taylor.
Probably been with Mark and Alton, since they're the only ones not here, I think to myself, looking around the cave. I look back at the cave entrance.
I know Mark may have changed, but I still can't shake the fact that he's killed so many of us.
'I knew they didnt trust me, how could they?' I thought to myself as I search the Humvee for extra ammo.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I wake up and see that Devin is still asleep. I sigh and get up. I take a flashlight and search through the cave, trying not to wake any of the demigods.
I find a box of spare .45 calibur rounds and stuff the ammo into my coat pocket. Then head back to the cave.
I walk back into the cave, hands in my pockets, a calm expression on my face, and a distant look.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzz
(lol, zzz)
zzz
(zzz)
I lean on the edge of the cave and think quietly to myself. 'Why had I helped these demi-gods?' I ask myself under my breath and knew no-one could hear me.
I lay down on the cave floor, thinking about my past.
then I simply sit on the cold ground and start loading my magazines with the extra ammo I had found.
I sharpen Riptide with a sharp piece of ice I made.
(Wait, I thought celestial bronze can't hurt mortals?)
I sharpen my steel sword.

(It can't, Alvin gave him Riptide so he could defend himself and others from monsters. Ha already had a steel sword.)
(okay, so Percy gave the sword to Alvin?)
*Alvin found the sword! I said that on my article on my article about Alvin.)