Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Pitt: Revelations[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Dec 08, 2012 at 02:56PM
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods were to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter were living as slaves in The Pitt, until they broke out, the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City. Where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.
This Rp is about the Demi-Gods who escaped The Pitt. This Rp is based around four months later and the Demi-Gods were hiding in an abandoned mine, until they were in threat of collapse. So they blew the mine and left to Rio De Janeiro. Where a Grazer followed them. The Grazer(Mark) soon joins their side and we are lead on a wild goose chase to North America where we eventually make I way to Clayton where we are stuck in a house at night with several younger Demi-Gods. Outside are two Grazers hell-bent on killing Mark then us. The Grazer escaped and we have traveled to so Devin can see her home one final time. Whilst Devin and Ace are looking through the house they discover Pandora's Box. We then head towards New York where we end up looking for Olympus. While in New York we are attacked and followed by Grazers to a safe house. There we decide that we are going to take a boat to Chernobyl where we will be safe from Grazers while we plan our revenge against them. We get a boat and a few days later we are attacked by a Sea Monster, defeating the sea monster and freeing ourselves from an island full of ghost people we arrive at Denmark and are now getting supplies.
We have left Denmark and are now on our way to Poland.
-----------------------------
All original Rpers just post your character sheet. Anyone else who is new and joining now you have to fill this in.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Looks:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

Other:
------------------------
Demi-Gods:
Taylor D'Lassio-Thanatos-Nicolicious
Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Blaze_of_Ares
Peter Torres-Themis-Pheonix_Stone
Ace-Ares-ConnorandTravis
Devin King-Apollo-JasmineValdez
Alton Hamillton-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Jace Tait-Thanatos-hippy-hoppy
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spikegilfer1997
Andrew Kage-Hades-goodyb0y55
Elaine "Ellie" Real-Eris-Alex13126
Jaeda Ember-Hades-1stJae513
Nadia Colemen-Hades-misty2239

Grazers:
Mark "Shadow" Ivory-Rouge475(Dishonored)
Neji Hyüga-Blaze_of_Ares
--------------------------------------
The DSF-link
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
last edited on Apr 14, 2013 at 07:22AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4166 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 4166

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"Good plan, we should find a secure location for us to hide too"
over a year ago Phoenix_Stone said…
(Which city are we going to? I kinda forgot... xP)
(Clayton, Vermont)
(Oh, thanks xD)
(No prob)
big smile
(The Avengers:
Black Widow
Iron Man
Thor
Captain America
Hulk
LOL)
last edited over a year ago
laugh
(I wonder if that was intentional... :O LOL XD)
(Haha, Phoenix why don't you post? LOL)
(Can I have a grazer character? I have two reasons: 1) I want to hunt 2) It's to honour to the died Neji Hyuga. One of my favourite characters who died.....)

Name: Neji Hyūga

Mortal Parents: Hizashi Hyūga and Hanabi Hyūga

Looks: Black hair and was born blind, but after the grazer experiments, he got his sight back. His eyes still seems blind

Personality: Neji is extremely serious and mature when he was young, and has great self-control. Said to be a genius

Weapons: He has 2 pistols. He also has knives

History: He was born into a grazer family. They said demigods killed his mother. He wanted to avenged her death until he found out the demigod died. He then contributed his life to being a Grazer. He went to Iwo Jima after the break out for experiments. They gave him powers, minor powers over air.

Other: Controls wind. Has deathly aim. He has a "X" tatoo on his forehead in green
(Can I have a grazer character? I have two reasons: 1) I want to hunt 2) It's to honour to the died N
(I'm not sure why I'm not posting... O.o) (^OOH! Mark might get a new grazer friend! xP At least there are more mortals now. xD)

I nod in agreement. "What will we do once we've done all that?"
Our plan seems hazy.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Ehh, now I feel like making a Grazer.)
"We find Ace's home. Then after, we'll think of our next quest"
(lol. I made that especially for Neji Hyuga, RIP)
"Are next quest...aye. Well, right now I want to kill the b**** that's my mother."
"...I'm just worried about the reign of the grazers. Is there someone in charge of them?" I ask, as the plane shakes.
"Hmm...My grandpa told me about this..."
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(we could be like rivals and now that I'm helping demi-gods, you will hunt me too?)
(Anybody realize the two controlled Grazers have powers relating to The Big Three.Shadows and Wind.)
(Yes, mark has ability to shadow travel about a mile at any given time . It was all through genetic mutation, by his master)
"What do you mean?" I ask Alton.
"The person who leads the Grazers, my grandpa told me this..."
"He told you who the person is?" I ask, puzzled.
"Yes, but it seems I've forgotten."
(Hmmm...seems like it. Remember what I said about the mutated Grazers...well yeah)
(...wait, what did you say about the mutated grazers? xD)

"Oh..." I reply, slightly disappointed. "I just have a feeling that if we can get to the person on top, this can all end."
I sigh. Maybe we'll just have to wait until we get to Clayton to figure something out.
(How about Mark and Neji were both in the same scientific program that through genetic mutation granted them their abilities?)
Gunshots came all around the car as i veer out of the outpost.
a single round hits a tire and the vehicle spins out of control. I awaken dissoriented and bleeding, The car was completly totalled and grazers were pouring out of the small complex. "Agh..." I groan as i find a bullet wound in my side. I pry open the door and fall to the asphalt ground.
"Say a name of a Grazer. My grandpa did teach me a way to remember."
I vanish and reappear on top of the complex, awaiting a moment to leave. I check my wound and realize the bullet went clean through. "Great" i mutter and tie a bandage over the wound.
"Mark?"
(Sure, can it be at Iwo Jima, that's where they get mutated...and I have to wait for Cara to accept Neji, the new Rule remember)
(Is that in Japan?, i think so and thats fine. Im curious and it sounds familiar did something historical happen there?)
I look up and find my old rival from the Nexus Program. "Neji?, what are you doing here?" I reply and unbutton my jacket, ready to wip out my pistol if things got hazardous.
(Yes, there was 2 movies about it. Letters of Iwo Jima and Flags or our Fathers.
The Battle of Iwo Jima (19 February – 26 March 1945), or Operation Detachment, was a major battle in which the United States Armed Forces fought for and captured the island of Iwo Jima from the Japanese Empire. The American invasion had the goal of capturing the entire island, including its three airfields. This month-long battle included some of the fiercest and bloodiest fighting of the War in the Pacific of World War II.)
(Iwo Jima means Sulphur Island cause it's a Volcanic Island. There are 3 of those island: North Iwo Jima, Iwo Jima and South Iwo Jima. In these two RPs(Pitt and City) It is a Grazer prison and Experimental Facility)
(Maybe I should wait for Cara till she accepts Neji? idk)
(Okay, and okay, and okay, lol. Is she back yet?)
(I hope so. xD We're lost without her. xP)

"By what I can see, I think we've almost reached Vermont." I announce, after a few hours.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(Yeah Neji can be added.)

"Yay." I say. "Can't wait to get off this thing."
B-"Me too"

N-"You've betrayed us Mark..."
"Indeed, and I suppose you will now attempt to kill me?" I reply and reach for my sword with my other hand.
N-Kicks his sword away "Don't even try Mark"
I sigh, "The leader of the Grazers, I'll have to search my mind."
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"What's going on?" I ask as I wake up
"We're almost there, Alton is trying to figure out the leader of the Gs"
"Good, I want to get off this death trap."
"We all do"
I sigh and look over at Devin who is still sound asleep.
I look around "Shit...grazers are on board"
I Spin around and shadow travel ten feet away, aiming my silenced m1911 at his chest. "I can hold my own, I''ve grown up quite a lot since we last saw each other."
N-"Oh yeah? Me too" I twist, putting my palm out wards causing a sphere of wind to blow him away
N-"Oh yeah? Me too" I twist, putting my palm out wards causing a sphere of wind to blow him away
but just before I get hit by the ball of wind, I vanish in thin air.
I stop "All I want is the demigods Mark. Where are they?"