Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Pitt: Revelations[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Dec 08, 2012 at 02:56PM
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods were to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter were living as slaves in The Pitt, until they broke out, the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City. Where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.
This Rp is about the Demi-Gods who escaped The Pitt. This Rp is based around four months later and the Demi-Gods were hiding in an abandoned mine, until they were in threat of collapse. So they blew the mine and left to Rio De Janeiro. Where a Grazer followed them. The Grazer(Mark) soon joins their side and we are lead on a wild goose chase to North America where we eventually make I way to Clayton where we are stuck in a house at night with several younger Demi-Gods. Outside are two Grazers hell-bent on killing Mark then us. The Grazer escaped and we have traveled to so Devin can see her home one final time. Whilst Devin and Ace are looking through the house they discover Pandora's Box. We then head towards New York where we end up looking for Olympus. While in New York we are attacked and followed by Grazers to a safe house. There we decide that we are going to take a boat to Chernobyl where we will be safe from Grazers while we plan our revenge against them. We get a boat and a few days later we are attacked by a Sea Monster, defeating the sea monster and freeing ourselves from an island full of ghost people we arrive at Denmark and are now getting supplies.
We have left Denmark and are now on our way to Poland.
-----------------------------
All original Rpers just post your character sheet. Anyone else who is new and joining now you have to fill this in.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Looks:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

Other:
------------------------
Demi-Gods:
Taylor D'Lassio-Thanatos-Nicolicious
Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Blaze_of_Ares
Peter Torres-Themis-Pheonix_Stone
Ace-Ares-ConnorandTravis
Devin King-Apollo-JasmineValdez
Alton Hamillton-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Jace Tait-Thanatos-hippy-hoppy
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spikegilfer1997
Andrew Kage-Hades-goodyb0y55
Elaine "Ellie" Real-Eris-Alex13126
Jaeda Ember-Hades-1stJae513
Nadia Colemen-Hades-misty2239

Grazers:
Mark "Shadow" Ivory-Rouge475(Dishonored)
Neji Hyüga-Blaze_of_Ares
--------------------------------------
The DSF-link
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
last edited on Apr 14, 2013 at 07:22AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4166 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 4166

over a year ago Phoenix_Stone said…
(Devin and Blake are alone, outside the cave. Alton, Taylor, Ace and Peter have reached Clayton with the young half bloods. Neji and Jordan are hiding in the dark near the cave, and Mark has gone to look for Jordan, I think.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(yes, that is correct.)
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I look around the houses. "I wish Devin was here."
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Ok.)
over a year ago Phoenix_Stone said…
"They should know where we are. We should know when they arrive, so we'll have to keep our eyes open for anything unusual at the city entrance. I mean, if two people in Grazer uniforms come here alone and they are wounded, it'll probably be Devin and Blake." I suggest.
"Your probably right," I sighed as I looked around at the street names. I take a right.
I nod, looking away.
I ease into a driveway, certain its this one. My mom's house. I can see the woods from the car. Yep, this was my house. I silently get out.
(big moment?)
"Jordon I know your not dead, now come out and face me." I say in the shadow realm.
I see Ace leave the car.
"you are an ignorant fool." He responds in the darkness as his shadow appears.
I get out after Ace, quietly.
I reached the doorway and knocked.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I follow Ace my hand on my dagger hidden in my jacket.
I look at the door, fully prepared to kick it down.
"Ace. Are you ready for what's behind that door?" I ask him.
I hear footsteps and the door opens. A woman appears and I begin to glare. The woman is confused for a second then hugs me. Now I'm the one confused. "Mom?" I squeak. She pulls back and nods, tears escaping from her eyes.
I step back and scowl. I am about to have a go at his mum but then stops.
I turn back to look at my friends. My mom follows my gaze. "Come in. All of you. Please." My mom says, going inside. "Keep your guard up," I say, then head in.
I nod and follow making sure I can see an escape route from the house. "Nice place you have here." I say over the thumping of my migraine.
My mom nods. "Thank you. Sit down." I sit in a chair. The room was small, but it was cozy. There was a couple of chairs and a small hallway. My mom sits on a chair directly across from me.
I don't sit I lean against a wall next to Ace and eye her suspiciously. 'No weapons..' I think to myself.
"you are lost Jordon, I'm done hunting demi-gods." I say and Jordon appears behind me, with a knife to my throat...
I look around and put my other hand on my concealed Handgun.
"THE ONLY WAY TO LEAVE IS TO DIE! You of a'll people should know this." He says and I vanish back to the real world, my brother was beyond the point of no return.
"What's my name?" I blurt out.
"Your name. On your birth certificate, you are Anthony." She answers.
"How old am I?" I blurt out again.
"You should be turning 18 in about three months." My mom calmly answers.
"Why did you put in the woods? Do you hate me?" I ask.
"Anthony, I was protecting you. You see, back when I had you, this was heavily guarded with Grazers. I knew from the beginning that your dad was Ares and you were a demigod. I had asked your father to watch over you, teach you how to fight, until you were five and then let you know that you had somebody when you were 13. If I didn't do what I did, you would be dead. I heard about the Pitt. I said to myself, I'd rather have you be there, living in h*ll, then be dead. I love you Anthony."
(BTW: Nice icon NicoL.)
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
I stop running and curse in Greek. "Mark needs help Blake."
(Thanks Rouge. I've almost finished the game....almost.)

"That's definitely not what my mum said when she was killed for protecting us." I mutter. I turn to Ace. "Anthony right? Wow."

(Ummm. Jas I would change your age to at least 17 cause C&T is like 18....)
(beat the game yesterday, got the chaos ending... you will find out)
HE goes to slit my throat but disappear in the cave just in time. "We need to leave now" I say and look down.
(NicoL did you see Mark's article?)
(Also You spelled Dishonored wrong, might want to fix that)
(No. Not yet. I am going to get the Chaos ending cause everything I've done has had high chaos..)
(Hold on. There is going to be an explanation for Ace's birthdate)

"Anthony. That's not me." I say. "My age. Not me either." I put my hand to my head. I sensed my mom looking at me.
"Anthony," She started.
"I'm not Anthony. I'm Ace. I'm Kid. I'm anything but Anthony. I don't even look like an Anthony. I don't even look 17. Streets can do stuff to you." I ramble. "I may seem 17, but I'm not. You're lying to me!"
laugh
(lol, you know it's difficult NOT to get the chaos ending)
I step forwarded tensed. I would jump on this lady right now and choke her death, but I will wait for Ace's permission.

(Ok.)
(And yeah Rouge all you gotta do is kill everyone and get spotted like a thousand times. I'm gonna start again and try Low Chaos.)
(Okay! What game?)

I lean against the wall, like Taylor, my hands reaching for my steel sword.
(Watch this video. I think Taylor would like this video. The first one is SO DISGUSTING!)

"Anthony. I'm not lying." My mother voice says calmly.
"Yes you are. I'm 16. I just look 17 because of the Pitt and my experiences on the street. My name is Ace and I am 16 turning 17 in three months." I say. "You don't know me. Dad claimed me three years ago. I was 13 then. I am 16 now."
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
(X_X)
(I did the first mission with only picking up the pistol, everyone survived but one)
(Dishonored)
(dude that's nasty)
( I KNOW)
zzz
(Ftw)
(Yummy.)

I scowl. "Devin should be here by now." I say to Ace.
I nod. "Do you want me to transport around and look for her."
"If you want." I step back towards him and whisper. "I'm sure Ace and I can take this chick."
I smile and disappear.
"Devin." I said softly. Her name could bring a flurry of memories from the Pitt. To when she first came in, swearing she wasn't a demigod to now, going to save some guy she didn't trust.
I reappear near the area Blaze and Devin are in.
"She's probably fine." I say to him. "Bet they got caught in traffic." I joke.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(wow, awesome and nasty but still awesome)
"I know, but what can we do, only two of us? We should find the others first. Lets go there" I point to the house then drag her there. I barge in the front door dragging Devin "Don't call the Grazers!" I look around "Oh it's you guys. We're so glad to see you"