Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Pitt: Revelations[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Dec 08, 2012 at 02:56PM
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods were to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter were living as slaves in The Pitt, until they broke out, the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City. Where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.
This Rp is about the Demi-Gods who escaped The Pitt. This Rp is based around four months later and the Demi-Gods were hiding in an abandoned mine, until they were in threat of collapse. So they blew the mine and left to Rio De Janeiro. Where a Grazer followed them. The Grazer(Mark) soon joins their side and we are lead on a wild goose chase to North America where we eventually make I way to Clayton where we are stuck in a house at night with several younger Demi-Gods. Outside are two Grazers hell-bent on killing Mark then us. The Grazer escaped and we have traveled to so Devin can see her home one final time. Whilst Devin and Ace are looking through the house they discover Pandora's Box. We then head towards New York where we end up looking for Olympus. While in New York we are attacked and followed by Grazers to a safe house. There we decide that we are going to take a boat to Chernobyl where we will be safe from Grazers while we plan our revenge against them. We get a boat and a few days later we are attacked by a Sea Monster, defeating the sea monster and freeing ourselves from an island full of ghost people we arrive at Denmark and are now getting supplies.
We have left Denmark and are now on our way to Poland.
-----------------------------
All original Rpers just post your character sheet. Anyone else who is new and joining now you have to fill this in.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Looks:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

Other:
------------------------
Demi-Gods:
Taylor D'Lassio-Thanatos-Nicolicious
Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Blaze_of_Ares
Peter Torres-Themis-Pheonix_Stone
Ace-Ares-ConnorandTravis
Devin King-Apollo-JasmineValdez
Alton Hamillton-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Jace Tait-Thanatos-hippy-hoppy
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spikegilfer1997
Andrew Kage-Hades-goodyb0y55
Elaine "Ellie" Real-Eris-Alex13126
Jaeda Ember-Hades-1stJae513
Nadia Colemen-Hades-misty2239

Grazers:
Mark "Shadow" Ivory-Rouge475(Dishonored)
Neji Hyüga-Blaze_of_Ares
--------------------------------------
The DSF-link
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
last edited on Apr 14, 2013 at 07:22AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4166 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 4166

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
I spot the Helicopter, then my friends to the north... running. there were more Humvees coming, three to be exact.
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
I stumble after Ace, aware of the Humvees now following. They'll reach us in a second. We try to duck through places they can't follow, thick with trees, but it's not working.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Devin. Keep going straight. There should be a cave there. Save yourself and the other. I'll stall them."
I swirve again and slam into one of the Humvees. "What the H*ll?!" calls one of the Grazers on the radio.
Gunfire then hits my humvee from the back.
"I did not come this far to lose you now! Come on Ace, we can make it...."
"No Devin we can't! There's too many of them! Just go! I'll be fine! Devin, I love you."
The Humvee groans from the Impact from all those high calibured bullets. "Come on..." I say as I close in on my friends.
"I love you too, but don't! They'll just shoot you! Ace, No!"
"I have to get you to safety, Devs. I'd put my life on the line if it meant saving you. Please just take the other kids to the cave." Tears started welling in my eyes. "Hopefully I'll be there."
A stray bulet hits a front tire on my Humvee causing the vehicle to flip over and slam into a tree. the vehicle was Now upside down and smoking. I kick open the door and stumble out, reaching for my pistol.
(I just noticed that mark gets in a lot of car crashes)
last edited over a year ago
(Sorry for the late post, had to do something.)

"I'm not leaving you! If you stay behind, I will. We can make it still, we've just got to hurry!"
I grab my pistol and sprint to them. "Move!" I shout to them and turn around, and fire upon the enemy Humvees.
last edited over a year ago
"Devin, I'll make it back....I promise. Just get the others to safety."
"Fine. If you're not back in a minute, I'm coming after you though." I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and help the other demigods toward the cave.
"Mark?! Where on earth have you been?"
"Nevermind that just get out of here!" I shout and look at Ace and nod.
A warm feeling spread throughout my body. I turned towards my enemies. Before I left the plane, I took some weaponry from the suitcases and some highly disguised grenades. I throw a grenade and make a run for it.
(Gtg, sorry)
I vanish and reappear inside an enemy humvee. "hello boys, mind if I tag along?" I say with a smirk, and shoot all the occupants with my pistol.
(Want to continue ConnerandTravis?)
(Sorry)
I run away from everything, occasionally throwing a grenade and shooting a few rounds.
I make my way to the driver's seat and push the body out the door. Then drive toward Ace, and swirve near him and open the door. "Want a lift?"
"Sure,"
"alright, here you drive" I say and hop out, then go around and get in on the passenger side.
"Alright," I hop in the driver seat and drive towards the cave.
I shoot at the chopper following us. "here, just tell me where to meet you guys." I say and reload. For I planned on taking that chopper.
"There's a cave just straight ahead. I don't know how long we are staying though."
"alright I'll deal with the chopper, you take out those humvees?" I say looking at him.
"Sure," I throw another grenade at one of the humvees,
"...Okay i've never tried this before but...Here it goes." I exclaim then vanish. Moments later Gunshots are heard from inside the chopper, and It begins to wobble. I grab the controls and knew I had never learned to fly one of these, but was willing to learn now.
"What the heck did you do?"
"I just shadow traveled into a chopper, in the sky. Didnt know I could do that!" I say with a laugh over the comms channel to Ace.
"Mind if I hop back inside?" I ask him and feel the Helicopter swaying, this wasnt working and I didnt know how to fly.
"Hurry,"
I reappear inside the passenger seat and feel exhausted, then a loud BOOM! is heard from behind us. "not planning on doing that again, how you guys doing so far?" I ask him and lean back in the seat, trying to not fall asleep.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"Where's Ace!?" I ask Devin. She pointed out "Damn it" I go out the cave hoping to see them
(Damn it...I have to re-write Assassin's Journey....it's not there)
(aw, man i'm really sorry)
We drive up next to the cave. "Id hide that humvee if I were you." I say to Ace and slowly make my way toward the cave. Once inside I take notice of the young demi-gods and nod, I then slump over and fall asleep. I was so tired all this shadow traveling had worn me out, I just needed to rest.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I lean against the wall, deep in thought.
(Blake maybe?)
(Blake maybe?)
I hid the car and headed inside. I searched the cave. I found it. I grab the spear. The real weapon of Hunter.
"Hurry get in, where's Mark?"
"Sleeping. Which is what you should be doing. Not worrying over me." I say as I lean against the cave wall.
"Fine..." I walk back in and sit down leaning on the wall
I sit down and fall asleep.
A few hours later I awaken from a terrible nightmare. I lean up, breathing heavily. It was very dark now... My Element. I get up and decide to take a stroll in the woods, to clear my mind.
I walk out into the woods when I bump into Mark. I was about to smash his face "Oh, it's you"
I vanish just before he hits me, then reappear in front of him. "Please be careful." I say to him, looking right in his eyes.
"Sorry, thought you were a G. What you doing out here anyway?"
"Clearing my head... Nightmares." I reply and ease my guard off.