Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Pitt: Revelations[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Dec 08, 2012 at 02:56PM
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods were to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter were living as slaves in The Pitt, until they broke out, the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City. Where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.
This Rp is about the Demi-Gods who escaped The Pitt. This Rp is based around four months later and the Demi-Gods were hiding in an abandoned mine, until they were in threat of collapse. So they blew the mine and left to Rio De Janeiro. Where a Grazer followed them. The Grazer(Mark) soon joins their side and we are lead on a wild goose chase to North America where we eventually make I way to Clayton where we are stuck in a house at night with several younger Demi-Gods. Outside are two Grazers hell-bent on killing Mark then us. The Grazer escaped and we have traveled to so Devin can see her home one final time. Whilst Devin and Ace are looking through the house they discover Pandora's Box. We then head towards New York where we end up looking for Olympus. While in New York we are attacked and followed by Grazers to a safe house. There we decide that we are going to take a boat to Chernobyl where we will be safe from Grazers while we plan our revenge against them. We get a boat and a few days later we are attacked by a Sea Monster, defeating the sea monster and freeing ourselves from an island full of ghost people we arrive at Denmark and are now getting supplies.
We have left Denmark and are now on our way to Poland.
-----------------------------
All original Rpers just post your character sheet. Anyone else who is new and joining now you have to fill this in.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Looks:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

Other:
------------------------
Demi-Gods:
Taylor D'Lassio-Thanatos-Nicolicious
Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Blaze_of_Ares
Peter Torres-Themis-Pheonix_Stone
Ace-Ares-ConnorandTravis
Devin King-Apollo-JasmineValdez
Alton Hamillton-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Jace Tait-Thanatos-hippy-hoppy
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spikegilfer1997
Andrew Kage-Hades-goodyb0y55
Elaine "Ellie" Real-Eris-Alex13126
Jaeda Ember-Hades-1stJae513
Nadia Colemen-Hades-misty2239

Grazers:
Mark "Shadow" Ivory-Rouge475(Dishonored)
Neji Hyüga-Blaze_of_Ares
--------------------------------------
The DSF-link
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
last edited on Apr 14, 2013 at 07:22AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4166 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 4166

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
zzz
(lol still waiting for sunset...)
Zzzzzzzzz
over a year ago Phoenix_Stone said…
"I still don't understand how they're more powerful than us. We escaped the most heavily guarded prison in the world and we helped all the living half bloods escape. They've just been given minor powers and have been trained. We have more powers, and most of us have trained heavily in The Pitt or before." I explain.
zzz
zzzzz
I get around five hours of sleep.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"We don't know how to use our powers because of the Pitt. "Hey Mark, how long did Neji train with his powers?"
I awake with a knife in hand, panting. "...what?...oh he has been training ever since he received them, just like Jordon..." I reply and put the knife away.
last edited over a year ago
"When was that?"
"three years ago..." I reply with a shrug and sit up. "What time is it?"
"Only three years and you guys fight like monsters? How does that work?"
"Our genetics were enhanced... we were trained by the ones who killed Gods..." I reply and get up, and look out the window.
"Who killed the gods?"
"I...I don't know, they only trained us, they didn't talk about their status...heck, we didnt even know until three years ago." I reply.
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
"I still don't get how you can kill gods. If everything they stand for is gone, they'd fade, yes. But you can't exactly just get a fancy sword and kill them.... Maybe seriously injure them, but you could bring them back."
"They must've ruined each god field of work. I don't understand how Hades faded, or Thantos. Death is everywhere and it can't be escaped.How did they do it?"
"What if they didn't entirely fade?......"
"look I don't know all the answers okay, I'm just as lost as anyone here." I reply with a shrug.
"I'm not saying you do Mark... Guys, the Olympians might still be alive."
"maybe, but then why would the gods have allowed me to kill all those demi-gods?" I ask with a sigh, for I regreted all I had done. 'I still don't see how I could ever be forgiven' I think to myself.
"They probably wouldn't be conscious of what was going on, or they would have done something to stop it. Besides, if the grazers believed the Olympians were dead, they'd have to be injured severely, out of their right minds. They could be like...asleep? Maybe it's just a wish..."
"it's possible they could be dormant... but, don't get your hopes up" I reply and go down stairs.
I sigh and go look for my bow. "How much longer until sunset?"
I look out the window. "About 2 hours?" I guess and check on the locks of the doors. "...they're out there right now, waiting in the shadows."
"Don't bother with the locks Mark. If they're going to come in the shadows, we might as well open the front door. There's nothing we can do. Unless someone has a giant stash of flashlights somewhere."
I smile to myself. "Oh, if only we had a flashlight." I reply sarcastically, for I knew it wouldn't help. "Devin, I would like to thank you." I say starring out toward the woods.
"For what? I haven't done anything."
"you risked your own life to save me, back when you went to the shadow realm... I didn't deserve your help, but you went in anyway..." I say and look down.
"That was nothing. You're my friend. I'd do that for anyone in this house right now. I'm not letting my friends die."
"I've only had one friend, for eight years... two years ago that friend was killed." I say honestly.
"I'm sorry."
"her name was Elizabeth... she was a fighter, and she didn't want to kill demi-gods... so they killed her."
I look at the corner, thinking about the gods.
"I'm going to go talk with Jordon" I say and open the door and head outside.
"You have a death wish or something?"
"Probably. If he wants to talk to a guy who has tried killing him, then he does have a death wish."
"I wish those guys would hurry up and attack. It's killing me to wait here with them stalking the house."
"Don't worry, we'll be ready." I say. "A house full of half bloods isn't something to be taken lightly."
"I just hope they don't know we're untrained then..."
"Look, Taylor is super trained. You're awesome with your bow. Ace is a son of Ares. Blake and I fought and survived in The Arena. We've proved we can survive, where as most half bloods died in their first few months of being discovered. We are not weak. We can defeat these guys." I say.
I manage a smile. "Yeah, you're right. Hey, has anyone seen my bow?"
"Yeah, Blake brought it up." I recall, pointing to the chair near Blake.

(He actually did, lol. xD)
"Jordon, I know your there... answer me!" I shout just outside the house. "Ha, you are crazy." He replies and comes forth with a sword in his hand. "I'm done running... WE are done running." I say to him with convitction.
"Thanks" I sling my bow over my back. "Not too much longer until sunset, we better tell everyone to get ready."
He simply looks at me and shrugs. "Well good luck with that." He replies with a dark smile. I turn and go aback inside, and look to the others. "One hour... then it begins..."
I nod at what Devin says, then Mark comes back after talking to Jordan.
"One hour... then it begins." He says.
"We better hurry." I reply, so we tell everyone to get ready to fight.
"okay, we need a sentry at very possible entry point to this house, Taylor and I will go out and take on Jordon. Where as two of you will need to protect the children and Ace's mom." I say and look around for anything that might help.
" We'll want all the kids together, in the safest point of the house, away from outside entries. The basement? They'll need plenty of light around them too, just in case."
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Devin. Your dad is Apollo." I say rubbing my hands together.
"agreed, now I will personally try and take out Jordon... Taylor if they need help don't hesitate to jump back" I say to her and she nods.
(Sorry, I don't think NicoL Is on)
"Then everybody else take Neji. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask."
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(Ahh but I am.)