Heroes of Olympus RP Club The City[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Sep 10, 2012 at 12:49PM
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods where to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter living as slaves in The Pitt the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.

You can be a child of any Deity so that means gods, titans and pirmordial deities.
-----------------
Places in The City:
The Sentinel Tower-The large tower located in the center of The City that houses the Sentinel's individual rooms and the Hall of the Deities which has a huge round table in the middle of the room and the statues of all the major and minor gods and titans around the Hall.
The Town-Where all demigod houses are located. All houses have two floors and the house is customized by the demigod.
The Barracks-An area of The City where all weapons and armour are made and tested. Demigods are trained here where there is a firing range and monsters for training. Also includes The Forge.
The Docks-This is where the trading, fishing and galleons are docked and all outside The City traded is conducted.
The Shrine-This is where the graves of all Demigods are as well as statues of the Famous Seven including their companions. There are also individual temples for all Gods and Titans.
------------------------
Just for your info Thalia is still alive because she is a Hunter and Nico is also alive because Zeus made him immortal. The original seven are presumed dead though only Frank's body has been found.
-----------------
The Ranks are:
Sentinal-There are Four Sentinals that are basically in charge of The City and lead the armies.
Paladin-The veteran demigods who are in charge of knights.
Knights-Basic demigods that are free to do what ever they want but they are soldiers.
Citizen-Normal demigod that lives in The City and have jobs such as Baker, Blacksmith, Merchant etc.
Ghosts-Secret covert soldiers that take on the assassination missions and Black Ops missions.(They are only four of them.)
Spec Ops-Take on the 'loud' Special Operations missions.
Scribe-Are the scholars of The City and are in charge of all education, health, etc.
Spectre-Highly elite soldiers who are in charge of 30-50 Dragoons. Higher rank than Paladins.
Dragoons-Elite cavalry soldiers who ride Pegasus and Horses into battle. Are higher rank than Knights.
------------------
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

How They Got to The City:

Weapons:

Other:
------------------------
Demigods:
Cara-Thanatos-Sentinel-NicoL
Blaze-Ares-Sentinel-Blaze_of_Ares
Daniel-Ares-Sentinel-ConnorandTravis
Alaster-Posiedon-Ghost-Shark_Spirit
Jasmine-Poseidon-Sentinal-JasmineValdez
Ramon Sector-Hermes-Ghost-KidUnknown
Alvin-Poseidon-Sentinel-Alvin2442
Hunter-Hades-Ghost-Killer24
Mattie-Dementer-Scribe-Hetaliafreak12
Ember Green-Apollo-Paladin-KatieK102
Kira Marcelle-Apollo-Sepc Ops-Alvin2442
'Shadow' Skia-Hades-Ghost-Hades_Shadow
Kiera Mason-Apollo-Ghost-ShadowRanger
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spectre-Spikegilfer1997
Grazers:
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
(ATTENTION ALL SENTINAL ROLES ARE FILLED.)
-----------------------------------
Sentinels
1.) Cara
2.) Jasmine
3.)Blaze
4.) Alvin
5.) Daniel
Ghosts
1.) Shadow
2.) Alaster
3.) Hunter
4.) Ramon Sector
5.) Kiera
Spec Ops
1) Kira
Scribe
1)Mattie
Paladin
1)Ember Green
2)
Spectre
1)Arik
2)
3)
4)
Dragoons
1)
---------------------------------
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The DSF~The DSF-link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
last edited on Mar 27, 2013 at 10:07AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3120 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 3120

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"Cara! Don't!" I take her hand out "Don't do it like that!. Just relax..." I hover my hand over her hand and the bullets come out to my hand. I fall backwards
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Blaze," I croak. I lean forward and grab him. "We have to get out of here. There's a bomb." I spit out blood as I speak. I point a shaky finger to the Bank. "In there. I can sense it." I croak.
I nod "But..." I drink Nectar "What about the demigods?" I hold her so she doesn't fall
"I can get them out. But we need to evac immediately." I struggle to stand up and then pick up my rifle.
"Alright" I talk to Alvin "Alvin, evac now, there is a bomb. Evac ASAP NOW!" I order "Done, I'll help you get the demigods out, where are there?"
"In the theatre." I point towards the theatre straight across from us. I melt into the shadows and appear inside. I slit a Grazers throat and throw a knife at another the other five are startled and starts shooting at me. I shoot two more leaving three. "Blaze?!"I croak through my comm.
I stab one through the chest and shoot the other two "Right here Cara" I sheath my katana
I stumble forward sand free the Demigods. "Where getting out of here." I tell them. I lead them outside but trip over and black out due to loss of blood.

(I'm such a silly goof I forgot to bandage my wound!)
(lol yeah) I pick Cara up and carry her in my arms. I ask a demigod to heal her wound. After that we run, I still carrying Cara
(I'm going to 💤💤💤so just take my character to the infirmary.)
(okay)
We all go back to the city. I lay Cara in the infirmary and stay there till she wakes. I sit on a chair next to her bed and read a book
over a year ago killer24 said…
( hay guys just got back from school)
Hunter: *appears next to the demigods* common grab hold *holds out hand ready to shadow travel them*
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
I'm in the bank, fighting another round of grazers. Judging by how protective they are of something in here, I'm guessing it's the demigods. Then I hear it. The steady ticking noise of what can only be a bomb.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I struggle to get my knights out of the bank. I think there is a person in there. I rush into the Bank and see Sential Jasmine. "Get out out of here!" I scream.
"No duh! C'mon, there's not much time before--" Then the bomb explodes.
Th bomb explodes. The sound waves knock me down. I quickly get back up. "Jasmine!" I shout "Where are you!?!"
I black out for a second because of the force, and when I wake, the building is reduced to rubble. " I'm over here Daniel! You okay?" I try to get up, but my ankle is stuck in something. A handle.. on...a..trapdoor. "Daniel! I found out why they were guarding this place ! It's their headquarters!"
"There HQ is miles away from here. There attacking us!"
"No.. Wait.." I dig my fingers around the handle and pry it open. A dark shaft leads down. " Head back to the city if you want, you could probably make it. But I'm checking this out."
"If you don't come back, it's going to haunt me forever. I'm coming."
"Fine by me. Can your knights make it back on their own?" I shove my pack off my shoulders and pull out a flare. I light it with one hand, an use the other to start the timer on my watch. It takes it about a minute to fall, we'll need rope to get down.
"Yes. Okay, some, but the others are helping the demi-gods."
"Let's go make sure they can get out of here safely, then explore this place."
I touch my earpiece. "They're out."
"Alright then. Follow me." I tie the opposite end of the rope onto a piece of heavy rubble and jump into the pit.
I follow her.
over a year ago aqualad said…
I follow them
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Name: Ember Green

Immortal Parent: Apollo

Mortal Parent: Jason Green, olympic trainer (Assuming they still have the Olympics)

Appearance: Beautiful. Athletic. Could easily be a daughter of Aphrodite

Personality: Spunky, Sweet, Sarcastic, atheltic, good fighter, at times a huge flirt, huge peoples person

How They Got to The City: Had a undercover demi god help me here

Weapons: Necklace that can turn into a thing of 45 to 50 silver arrows

Other: Um... single? lol.

last edited over a year ago
Name: Ember Green

Immortal Parent: Apollo

Mortal Parent: Jason Green, olympic trainer (Assuming
I wake up in the infirmary. "Bomb!" I shout sitting up. I see Blaze reading in a chair and I calm down.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I was in the building when the bomb exploded. Why? May you ask, because I was trying to see what I could do. I pushed some of the rubble off of me, and then I saw Jasmine and Daniel, so I followed them.
"Blaze? The bomb?"
"Ir went off, the others already escaped. That's all I know. A certain god made me wait here... but I need to ask you off something"
"Yeah what?"
"I am going on a mission..to...Toyko....I will get you info on the grazer's plan and I might save some Demigods there.....I will probably die too"
"No Blaze you won't."
"Cara-Sen I must do this. I will go even if you say you don't allow me too. I have to go..."
"Fine. Just don't die."
"I'll try" I hug Cara "I'm going to save a baby demigod Cara...if I don't make it....please take care of him for me..."
"I will." I say Solemnly.
I pull away and bowed to her. I jump out the window and fly to Japan
"Goodbye." I say as he leaves. I stand up and hobble to the The Sentinel Tower ignoring the doctors plea for me to stay for a while longer.
I go into the Toyko Grazer tower(lets say the tower is impossible to get into)
I am wearing my new assassin robe. I walk in the front down and show them my blades. The shoot at me but I blow the bullets back at them with wind killing them. The siren went on. I ran up, killing them with my blades, knives and fist
I am wearing my new assassin robe. I walk in the front down and show them my blades. The shoot at me
I sit down on my chair and shuffle papers.
(writing a lot XD)
(:D lol.)
(yeah XD)
By this time the city is having a very bad storm. While running I was thrown out the tower by someone. I stood up on a rooftop and see a red-haired women in front of me. She was holding a big sword...a sword I knew off, the sword that was suppose to kill me...Ryushi Dragon Tooth. I take out my katana
Lady-"Anata dare?" (Who are you?)
"Anata no no kako kara no gōsuto....Takumi Erza"(A ghost from your past...Erza Takumi)
E-"Watashi no ha ni yotte dai!" (Die by my blade!) She charges at me. My katana hits Ryushi at it's soft spot. Her eyes widen. We fight for sometime and I kick her blade away. She pulled out her gun and pointed it at me.
E-"Anata dare?!"
I sighed and pull down my hood "Hello...Erza"
E-"B-B-Blaze..."
"Nice to meet you too" I sheath my blade
E-"You are suppose to be dead! Dono yō ni shi ikite?!!!(How are you alive?!!!)"
"Shoot me...."
E-"I...will!" her hands are shaking
"Come on, I thought you were suppose to be my role model, show me your guts! Shoot me!"
More Grazers watch from the tower
"Kare o korosu!(Kill him)" they shouted "Kare o utsu!!(Shoot him!!)
She shot me at my chest. I gasped and hold my wound. I look at Erza who dropped her gun.
"Okāsan...(Mom...)" I look down. I grab a bottle of nectar but the other grazers shoot it. They began shooting me. I ran towards the towers and barge in. Killing them. I was shot everywhere. My body hurts, I struggle to stand
By this time the city is having a very bad storm. While running I was thrown out the tower by someone
I melt into the shadows and appear in Tokyo. With a swipe of my hand I kill them all. Every single Grazer. Suddenly I feel weak. "Blaze." I walk over to him. Some women starts yelling at me in Japanese and points a gun at me. "Listen women. My father is death. And because he's dead I am now death. Which means I can kill you by blinking. So. Step. Away. And. Put. The. Gun. Down." I say trying to control my breathing. She steps away and I grab Blaze I shadow travel us away to a hotel where I put him on the bed. "Blaze!" He doesn't wake up so I feed him some nectar but it doesn't help. He's dead. I cry knowing i have failed him and fall asleep on the couch with tears flowing freely.
I wake up on my chair in the Sentinel Building and realize it was a dream. "My gods."
I wake up in a hotel. I ask Hecate to send Cara back to The City and she disappear and appear in her room. I go back to the tower to their the holding cell. I find a girl holding a new born baby "Aimi!"
A-"Blaze-San! Koko de nani o shite iru no? Dono yō ni shi koko ni iru no ka?(Blaze! What are you doing here? How are you here?)"
"shōnen no tame ni koko ni i(I am here for the boy)"
A-"Watashi o tasukete! Kare ga sumitai to omou(Help me! I want him to live)"
I let them out and took the boy. I grab a basket and put him in
A-"Blaze-San, they are going to attack The City on your birthday..."
MY eyes widen. I write a letter and put it with the baby. I ask Aeulos to bring the boy here. The basket starts flying towards the city. The grazers caught up with us and shot us down. We both fell down facing each other. Our blood created a thick red puddle. She kissed me before my vision went black and I saw a man with black wings....
(Don't save Blaze from now first, I got a plan for him)