Heroes of Olympus RP Club The City[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Sep 10, 2012 at 12:49PM
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods where to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter living as slaves in The Pitt the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.

You can be a child of any Deity so that means gods, titans and pirmordial deities.
-----------------
Places in The City:
The Sentinel Tower-The large tower located in the center of The City that houses the Sentinel's individual rooms and the Hall of the Deities which has a huge round table in the middle of the room and the statues of all the major and minor gods and titans around the Hall.
The Town-Where all demigod houses are located. All houses have two floors and the house is customized by the demigod.
The Barracks-An area of The City where all weapons and armour are made and tested. Demigods are trained here where there is a firing range and monsters for training. Also includes The Forge.
The Docks-This is where the trading, fishing and galleons are docked and all outside The City traded is conducted.
The Shrine-This is where the graves of all Demigods are as well as statues of the Famous Seven including their companions. There are also individual temples for all Gods and Titans.
------------------------
Just for your info Thalia is still alive because she is a Hunter and Nico is also alive because Zeus made him immortal. The original seven are presumed dead though only Frank's body has been found.
-----------------
The Ranks are:
Sentinal-There are Four Sentinals that are basically in charge of The City and lead the armies.
Paladin-The veteran demigods who are in charge of knights.
Knights-Basic demigods that are free to do what ever they want but they are soldiers.
Citizen-Normal demigod that lives in The City and have jobs such as Baker, Blacksmith, Merchant etc.
Ghosts-Secret covert soldiers that take on the assassination missions and Black Ops missions.(They are only four of them.)
Spec Ops-Take on the 'loud' Special Operations missions.
Scribe-Are the scholars of The City and are in charge of all education, health, etc.
Spectre-Highly elite soldiers who are in charge of 30-50 Dragoons. Higher rank than Paladins.
Dragoons-Elite cavalry soldiers who ride Pegasus and Horses into battle. Are higher rank than Knights.
------------------
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

How They Got to The City:

Weapons:

Other:
------------------------
Demigods:
Cara-Thanatos-Sentinel-NicoL
Blaze-Ares-Sentinel-Blaze_of_Ares
Daniel-Ares-Sentinel-ConnorandTravis
Alaster-Posiedon-Ghost-Shark_Spirit
Jasmine-Poseidon-Sentinal-JasmineValdez
Ramon Sector-Hermes-Ghost-KidUnknown
Alvin-Poseidon-Sentinel-Alvin2442
Hunter-Hades-Ghost-Killer24
Mattie-Dementer-Scribe-Hetaliafreak12
Ember Green-Apollo-Paladin-KatieK102
Kira Marcelle-Apollo-Sepc Ops-Alvin2442
'Shadow' Skia-Hades-Ghost-Hades_Shadow
Kiera Mason-Apollo-Ghost-ShadowRanger
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spectre-Spikegilfer1997
Grazers:
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
(ATTENTION ALL SENTINAL ROLES ARE FILLED.)
-----------------------------------
Sentinels
1.) Cara
2.) Jasmine
3.)Blaze
4.) Alvin
5.) Daniel
Ghosts
1.) Shadow
2.) Alaster
3.) Hunter
4.) Ramon Sector
5.) Kiera
Spec Ops
1) Kira
Scribe
1)Mattie
Paladin
1)Ember Green
2)
Spectre
1)Arik
2)
3)
4)
Dragoons
1)
---------------------------------
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The DSF~The DSF-link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
last edited on Mar 27, 2013 at 10:07AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3120 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 3120

over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"I mean sure he could be a demigod but his blood isn't of Hermes'." I put my finger on his hands pulse and check again. "Nothing Hermes or Mercury godly about it."
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"Then...who is his parent?"
"I don't know. I don't even know if its godly. But the blood is familiar..." I tickle him causing him to giggle and squeal,
"Okay..just find it out for me and take care of him"
(link and link)
(Yeah I joined Elysium.)

"Okay." I was troubled by who is father could be. "He little dude. Do you know who your father is?" I asked. All I got was gurgle and a burp.
I chuckle then my form begin to shimmer "I think I'm waking up...Cara, take care of Natsu" I gave her a hug then disappear
"Bye." I look down at Natsu. "I'm gonna call you Nate." I say. "Come on." I pick him up and walk outside. Apparently it was wrong me holding a baby because people glared at me as I walked past.
I wake up in surround by people.
"You're alive!" some guy pointed out
"huh...where am I? Where's AIMI!?"
"The girl? She's died"
"Aimi...." I look down "Where am I?"
"An island near Japan, holding facility for demigods. What you do to get here?"
"I broke into the Tokyo tower"
"You what!? How!? Why!?"
"They were holding my friend's demigod child"
"Oh...and the girl who died, that's her?"
I nod. "Lets get out of here" my hands burst into flames and I got shocked. "What the Hades!?"
"That collar around your neck, it stops you from using your powers"
"Who are you?"
"Carter, son of Ares"
"Good to see you brother, now, let me think of a plan. I have to get back to the City"
"You're from the city!?"
"Fifth Ghost - Blaze Takumi Phoenix"
"Oh wow, take us with you please!"
"I certainly will...Now tell the others the leave first, I need to talk with the Gods" they leave and I fall asleep
I take Nate to my room and he starts crying. "Um diaper? Or are you hungry?" I ask. I pick him up and pat his back. "Burp baby burp!" I think. He doesn't burp so I put him down. Take his pants off and check his diaper. Nothing. "STOP CRYING!" I scream. Damn I make a terrible adoptive mother. I think. I grab him put his pants back on and carry him outside. He doesn't stop crying so I go and try to find someone like Mattie or Ember.
(lol, bad mommy!)
I wake up and look around "Kazan Rettō...Iō-jima" I sighed
(Lol I know I'm terrible)
( lol, can I make another character for the mean time?)
(Sureeee)

Frustrated by the babies crying I sit down on a bench in the park and sob. "One thing." I say to myself. "One thing Blaze asks me to do and I fail."
Name: Avis Borodin

Immortal Parent: Aeolus

Mortal Parent: Jasmine Borodin -Dead-

Appearance: White hair and purple eyes

Personality: Unpredictable

How They Got to The City: Was born there

Weapons: Two daggers

Other: Nothing

~

Walks in the park and see Cara and the baby crying. He sits down and pick up the baby. He bounce the baby up and down and tickle the boy "What's wrong Cara?" Natsu giggles
last edited over a year ago
Name: Avis Borodin

Immortal Parent: Aeolus

Mortal Parent: Jasmine Borodin -Dead-

"I can stop making Nate cry. I'm a terrible parent." I say.
He carries Natsu in his arms and rock the baby to sleep. Passes Natsu to her "There, just rock him" smiles
"Thank you so much." I say rocking Nate.
"It's okay, how you end up with him anyway? His not yours is he?"
"No he isn't. My friend Blaze its his dead friend's son. I kinda adopted him."
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I keep following Jasmine.
Mavros-"I see, Blaze is the Ghost right?"
over a year ago aqualad said…
I leave Olympus after talking with my mom and go see Cara. I see her holding a baby and gasp.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
A puddle of water appears beside Cara and Alvin raises out of it." Jace, first of all it's not her's, it Blaze's friend son-" A gash appears on Alvin's forehead, and then heals.
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
(Ember is back!)

*I walk around the city looking for everyone *
"I never said it was smart ass. And if I were you id watch my mouth."
*I see Alvin, Jace, and Cara and I walk up* "Hey guys. Whats u-" *I stop when I see Cara holding a baby. I look from Alvin to Jace, then back at Cara* "Well... what's going on?"
" Why? You can't do nothing to me, because I'm not actually here. I'm really battling a couple of Grazers, and you have no more control over me." I growled.
*I look around completly confused.* "Did someone have a baby while I was gone or... what?"
"You are under my command and I suggest you close your mouth before you are unlisted as a ghost!"
(Alright, I'm goanna be that lazy person that dosen't bother read all 14 pgs just to figure something out... why is everyone so shocked Cara is carrying around a baby? Is she not aloud to have one?)
( I'm not shocked,you just have to read page 12 and 13 to understand)

" My mouth shall close when I want it to, and if you unlist me as a Ghost, I will still be The First Ghost of the City" I said firmly.
(KK!)
(Didn't anwser my questions... I'm just going to go along with everything and pretend I know what I'm doing lol xD)
(no just read it!)
( I get it)
My image flickered, but turned solid again.
*I see I'm not going to get answers out of Jace and Alvin so I sit with Cara. I smile at her* "So... who's baby?"
( Where did Aqualad go?)
(not sure.)
"If you know whats good for you you'll shut it." I flicker my magic knife.
*My eyes widen* "Calm down Jace"
I start to glow. "Dont push your luck kid. You got one more chance."
"Jace. Calm down" *I say repeating myself, trying to charm speak*
"Your charm speak wont work on me Children of Hecate well some of them have the ability to shrug those kinds of things off."
"Dang it" *I mutter. I stand up and walk twords Jace and put my arm around his shoulder* "Come on Jace. Knock it off. Alvin didn't do anything wrong" *I say flashing a winning smile at Jace.*
I step away from her.I pull my dagger out and it shines and I think about it.
*I blink sweetly a couple of times* "Please Jace? Just forget about it? You have more important matters"
"A disrespectful ghost shall not and will not be tolerated and never will. " I clench my dagger.
" What happened to removing my status? Huh? Do something, I'm so scared of your magic knife" I say the last part with pure sarcasm.