Heroes of Olympus RP Club The City[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Sep 10, 2012 at 12:49PM
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods where to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter living as slaves in The Pitt the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.

You can be a child of any Deity so that means gods, titans and pirmordial deities.
-----------------
Places in The City:
The Sentinel Tower-The large tower located in the center of The City that houses the Sentinel's individual rooms and the Hall of the Deities which has a huge round table in the middle of the room and the statues of all the major and minor gods and titans around the Hall.
The Town-Where all demigod houses are located. All houses have two floors and the house is customized by the demigod.
The Barracks-An area of The City where all weapons and armour are made and tested. Demigods are trained here where there is a firing range and monsters for training. Also includes The Forge.
The Docks-This is where the trading, fishing and galleons are docked and all outside The City traded is conducted.
The Shrine-This is where the graves of all Demigods are as well as statues of the Famous Seven including their companions. There are also individual temples for all Gods and Titans.
------------------------
Just for your info Thalia is still alive because she is a Hunter and Nico is also alive because Zeus made him immortal. The original seven are presumed dead though only Frank's body has been found.
-----------------
The Ranks are:
Sentinal-There are Four Sentinals that are basically in charge of The City and lead the armies.
Paladin-The veteran demigods who are in charge of knights.
Knights-Basic demigods that are free to do what ever they want but they are soldiers.
Citizen-Normal demigod that lives in The City and have jobs such as Baker, Blacksmith, Merchant etc.
Ghosts-Secret covert soldiers that take on the assassination missions and Black Ops missions.(They are only four of them.)
Spec Ops-Take on the 'loud' Special Operations missions.
Scribe-Are the scholars of The City and are in charge of all education, health, etc.
Spectre-Highly elite soldiers who are in charge of 30-50 Dragoons. Higher rank than Paladins.
Dragoons-Elite cavalry soldiers who ride Pegasus and Horses into battle. Are higher rank than Knights.
------------------
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

How They Got to The City:

Weapons:

Other:
------------------------
Demigods:
Cara-Thanatos-Sentinel-NicoL
Blaze-Ares-Sentinel-Blaze_of_Ares
Daniel-Ares-Sentinel-ConnorandTravis
Alaster-Posiedon-Ghost-Shark_Spirit
Jasmine-Poseidon-Sentinal-JasmineValdez
Ramon Sector-Hermes-Ghost-KidUnknown
Alvin-Poseidon-Sentinel-Alvin2442
Hunter-Hades-Ghost-Killer24
Mattie-Dementer-Scribe-Hetaliafreak12
Ember Green-Apollo-Paladin-KatieK102
Kira Marcelle-Apollo-Sepc Ops-Alvin2442
'Shadow' Skia-Hades-Ghost-Hades_Shadow
Kiera Mason-Apollo-Ghost-ShadowRanger
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spectre-Spikegilfer1997
Grazers:
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
(ATTENTION ALL SENTINAL ROLES ARE FILLED.)
-----------------------------------
Sentinels
1.) Cara
2.) Jasmine
3.)Blaze
4.) Alvin
5.) Daniel
Ghosts
1.) Shadow
2.) Alaster
3.) Hunter
4.) Ramon Sector
5.) Kiera
Spec Ops
1) Kira
Scribe
1)Mattie
Paladin
1)Ember Green
2)
Spectre
1)Arik
2)
3)
4)
Dragoons
1)
---------------------------------
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The DSF~The DSF-link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
last edited on Mar 27, 2013 at 10:07AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3120 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 3120

over a year ago aqualad said…
I teleport to Cara and put her on the table. I do a spell to bring her back and cry on her shoulder. "why why? I never even got to tell you I love you." I cried my heart out for the girl I loved whrn my mom appeared in her child like form.
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
(??????? She isn't dead...)
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(?????Perplexed to thy extreme....)
(well whats wrong with her.)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I sighed. I wrote down a note, and sent it through Hermes Express, the note said:

I will be back Sentinel Cara
Your Assassin,
The First Ghost

I swung the hoodie over my body and put the mask over my face, which let my eyes show. I had my sword in a sheath that was hidden in my robe. A dagger strapped to my leg, for backup use. I started walking down the path, to the Grazers, because I would find them and kill them.
last edited over a year ago
I sighed. I wrote down a note, and sent it through Hermes Express, the note said:

[i] I will be ba
I stayed by Cara's side the entire time.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Dude....she is just asleep. She took Blaze to a hotel room to heal him and she fell asleep. Blaze then teleported her to her room that's it...)
The baby boy fly into Cara's room. There is a note on the boy, it reads :
Cara-Sen, this is Natsu Uzumaki, son of Vulcan. He was born of Aimi Uzumaki, my friend. I won't be coming back...teach Natsu and train him for me well yeah?
- Ghost 5- Blaze Takumi Phoenix, son of Ares

(I wrote about Blaze in an article: link)
I found Cara in the hotel room. I sat next to her I took her to another room and put a blanket over her.
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
I look around the tunnel, ready in case any Grazers try to jump out, but there's nothing. Eventually we reach an other hallway, with multiple passageways leading in all different directions. "Alright guys. You want to split up or search together?"
I wrap my arms around her and close my eyes.
I kept walking down the shadowy and dark path. Grazers were watching from the tops of building, thinking I had no clue, but they forgot I was the First Ghost of The City, The Sentinel Ghost, the one who could sense your attack before you made it. I stopped and they shot, which I dodged, and blocked using Shadowcrest. I hopped between both building and flipped onto one of the buildings, and sliced through the Grazers on that one, and switched to the other.
I warm myself under Cara.
I kill the rest of them and continue walking.
I wake up and make some breakfast and prepare to leave.
I sat down, completely calm, and wrote another letter.
You might not see me again
Friend of The City
Alvin Hamilton III- First Ghost of City- The Sentinel Ghost
I leave a letter for Cara
Dear Cara
Im heading to go see my mom she said she needs me urgently dont do anthing drastic while im gone Love Jace.
I trudged around, for a while and waited for the next sound.
I fly up to Olympus freezing cold.
When it came, I walked in through the door of a building.
I put on my jacket and walk in.
Wind hit me dead in the face, but I ignored it.;
A sign flashed up that said NO WALK INS.
( Aren't you in Olympus?)

" Hello Grazer Ewing" I said, my mom turned around and automatically grabbed a spear.
(yes) I got up and walked through the doors and the room was empty.
" I'm suppose to kill you" She said, twirling the spear, before she made a change of weapon. I sighed" Are you?" I said, but it came out as a question, and I was smirking. I recognized which blade she was using, but she charged forward, before I could think of the name.
I wake up and see two notes and a baby boy. "Okay little boy lets go home." I shadow travel with him back to he City and sit with him on my lap in the Hall of the Deities.
Natsu starts crying
I slashed Shadowcrest forward, and she spun the spear around, blocking with the shaft, and then she stabbed the tip into my chest.
^^Why aren't you on meebo?
(Meebo bar is gone again)
I bounce him up and down on my leg and he starts giggling. "Wait?! Are you still on breast milk? Cause if you are that's not good at all."
(I seriously need to talk to you, so if you have the bar hidden, click the arrows that point up, and then click the setting button, which looks like a gear, and there should be 'Go Online' and that should get you on, but I have no clue what is happening to you)

She pulled it out, and then whacked him in the head with the shaft" Alvinは残して戻ってくることはあ­りませ­んか、­あなた­を殺す­ことを­余儀な­くされ­る. " She spoke with the language of are roots, and I sighed, getting up."グッバイ·ママ" I spoke the same way, wanting to be respectful, and I left.
"So I think I'm crazy. I'm talking to a baby." I say still bouncing him on my leg. I look at the papers on my desk and read some. I look at Hera's statue and say. "Hey um Hera a little help with this baby. Please."
(his a baby, what you expect?)
Natsu hugs Cara
I appear in front of Cara with black wings behind me "Hello Cara-Sen"
I appear in front of Cara with black wings behind me "Hello Cara-Sen"
The door slammed behind me, and then the pain kicked in.
"Hello Blaze." I say not shocked. "I felt your presence a while ago." I say. The baby hugs me and grabs my little finger. "How do I look after him?" I ask.
" Well, for now you ask the First Ghost of the City to help you" I said, appearing beside Blaze.
"I'm dead...." I look at the baby "At least he survived"
"Oh well that helps...sorta. Wouldn't asking someone who is or has been a mother easier?"
"I don't know, I trust you guys most. You are like my family. Train him and raise him"
"I will. And Blaze is he really a child of Hermes?" I ask.
" I'll help, though I will disappear and appear at many different times, completely that right now, I'm at two different places at once, like gods are"
I shake my head "I meant to write Mercury, his Roman"
" Did I figure out a invisibility spell, without knowing?" I ask, feeling left out.
"No, and good for you"
I wince" I'll be back Cara" I disappear, to fight the battle in my other location.
"No Alvin you exist." As Alvin disappears I say to Blaze. "I don't think this little guy here is a demigod."

(Sorry my Internet keeps crashing.)
"He is a demigod. Mercury told me himself...Aimi died! he has to be a demigod!"