Heroes of Olympus RP Club The City[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Sep 10, 2012 at 12:49PM
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods where to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter living as slaves in The Pitt the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.

You can be a child of any Deity so that means gods, titans and pirmordial deities.
-----------------
Places in The City:
The Sentinel Tower-The large tower located in the center of The City that houses the Sentinel's individual rooms and the Hall of the Deities which has a huge round table in the middle of the room and the statues of all the major and minor gods and titans around the Hall.
The Town-Where all demigod houses are located. All houses have two floors and the house is customized by the demigod.
The Barracks-An area of The City where all weapons and armour are made and tested. Demigods are trained here where there is a firing range and monsters for training. Also includes The Forge.
The Docks-This is where the trading, fishing and galleons are docked and all outside The City traded is conducted.
The Shrine-This is where the graves of all Demigods are as well as statues of the Famous Seven including their companions. There are also individual temples for all Gods and Titans.
------------------------
Just for your info Thalia is still alive because she is a Hunter and Nico is also alive because Zeus made him immortal. The original seven are presumed dead though only Frank's body has been found.
-----------------
The Ranks are:
Sentinal-There are Four Sentinals that are basically in charge of The City and lead the armies.
Paladin-The veteran demigods who are in charge of knights.
Knights-Basic demigods that are free to do what ever they want but they are soldiers.
Citizen-Normal demigod that lives in The City and have jobs such as Baker, Blacksmith, Merchant etc.
Ghosts-Secret covert soldiers that take on the assassination missions and Black Ops missions.(They are only four of them.)
Spec Ops-Take on the 'loud' Special Operations missions.
Scribe-Are the scholars of The City and are in charge of all education, health, etc.
Spectre-Highly elite soldiers who are in charge of 30-50 Dragoons. Higher rank than Paladins.
Dragoons-Elite cavalry soldiers who ride Pegasus and Horses into battle. Are higher rank than Knights.
------------------
Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

How They Got to The City:

Weapons:

Other:
------------------------
Demigods:
Cara-Thanatos-Sentinel-NicoL
Blaze-Ares-Sentinel-Blaze_of_Ares
Daniel-Ares-Sentinel-ConnorandTravis
Alaster-Posiedon-Ghost-Shark_Spirit
Jasmine-Poseidon-Sentinal-JasmineValdez
Ramon Sector-Hermes-Ghost-KidUnknown
Alvin-Poseidon-Sentinel-Alvin2442
Hunter-Hades-Ghost-Killer24
Mattie-Dementer-Scribe-Hetaliafreak12
Ember Green-Apollo-Paladin-KatieK102
Kira Marcelle-Apollo-Sepc Ops-Alvin2442
'Shadow' Skia-Hades-Ghost-Hades_Shadow
Kiera Mason-Apollo-Ghost-ShadowRanger
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spectre-Spikegilfer1997
Grazers:
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
(ATTENTION ALL SENTINAL ROLES ARE FILLED.)
-----------------------------------
Sentinels
1.) Cara
2.) Jasmine
3.)Blaze
4.) Alvin
5.) Daniel
Ghosts
1.) Shadow
2.) Alaster
3.) Hunter
4.) Ramon Sector
5.) Kiera
Spec Ops
1) Kira
Scribe
1)Mattie
Paladin
1)Ember Green
2)
Spectre
1)Arik
2)
3)
4)
Dragoons
1)
---------------------------------
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The DSF~The DSF-link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
Ok so this is about a secluded island off the coast of the Pacific that has a huge City built on it.
last edited on Mar 27, 2013 at 10:07AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3120 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 3120

over a year ago aqualad said…
I take a deap breath and appear behind him and cuts his neck and pours a bit of salt on the cut to make it burn and punches him so hard and fast at nano light speed and knocks him down to the ground. I put him in the state of shock and put him under a paralyzing spell that makes him not be able to move and there is no way for him to get out of it because he is a son of Poseidon.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Well that was unexpected." Nate starts to cry. "Urgh you made Nate cry!" I start rocking him.
I snap my fingers and Alvin goes to the infirmary. "sorry." i whisper.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
" Didn't I explain that I'm not here already, you can't teleport to where I am, and you can't hurt me in any way." Alvin said as he appeared on the bench.
(your such a god modder alvin just because your a son of Poseidon doesnt mean you can turn into vapor it just defeats the purpose ) ignores Alvin oops he forgot he is at the infirmary.
(hay guys join this everyone except alvin i dont need a god modder.link)
(Guys no bitch fights please.)
"Shut up!" I shout at them. Nate continues crying. "Shhhh. It's okay. Shhh."
I put my arm on Cara's shoulder and massages her shoulders.
( I'm not turning into vapor, he wasn't even there in the first place, he was at another place, and making aimage there, like Iris-Messenging.)

I sigh" I won't be back for a while" The image of me slowly disappears.
"I am once again a horrible parent. What does he want? I've burped him, changed his diaper, rocked him. What else?"
I grab the shaft of a spear and use it to take down another person. I hop over a dead corspe and I stab Shadowcrest into a Grazer's stomach.
"take a break ill put him to sleep for you please i insist." i kiss her slightly on the cheek.
The Grazers.
The Grazers.
"But sleep isn't working its something else. Wait babies need milk!"
( Great discovery Cara! :D)

I hit the Grazer in the helmet, and then I sweeped him off his feet.
" I'm the ghost you don't want to meet" I say to my mom, when I see her, again.
"Cara rest please if you dont I will hurt someone." I grab the baby and feed him some milk as he falls asleep.
"But he's a newborn! I learned in health and Sex Ed that they need breast milk cause real milk wont work or something. How do we get that?" I start freaking out. "I'm gonna kill a baby!" I think.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
(Sex ed?????)
(Huh. In Australia we call Sexual Education Sex Ed.)
(Yeah,that's not something we have in the States)
meh
(Really? Wow. It's like a number one priority in Australia. The adults want to make sure we do it right....)
(It's fun learning about different cultures.)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(I had SE, last year in Singapore)
(Do you learn Abstinence Plus?)
A flickering Image of me appear in front of Cara "Cara Cara"
I look up. "Blaze! Blaze! Come back I can't deal with Nate alone! It's killing me I don't know what he needs!"
(i know lol you dont have to breast feed you can use actual store bought baby milk.) "Here heres somemilk." i hand he rthe gerber milk.
(no...)
(Coolios)
I take the milk. "Drink baby drink! Please." He takes the bottle and drinks the milk. "Thank Hera." I say.
( Aqualad, he still to young for store bought milk(
(Wow babies are so confusing...)
He stops drinking the milk and cries. "Oh my gods!" I scream.
"I-I can't...I'm in Iwo Jima. It's a holding facility for Demigods. There's hundreds of us here. I-I got a plan, you need to get us out. The volcano is going to erupt soon, I don't know when but you need too-" I disappear
I reappear again "Sorry, it's difficult to send you a message. You need to be prepared. Gather all, we may save all of the others here"
"Blaze?!" I stand up and run to the armory. I grab the speaker that can be heard throughout the City and speak into it. "All Paladins, Knights, Ghosts etc report to the Armory and prepare for a rescue mission." I put the speaker down and look at Nate. "What am I gonna do with you. You need Breast Milk and I can't take you with me on the mission and I can't leave you here alone."
last edited over a year ago
(blaze??? if you were talking to me yes yes you can use regular gerber milk because some women dont like to breast feed although you dont have to if you dont want to)
(babies are never too young that was a stupid answer being that we live with a baby alvin and i take child development i should know) "Cara I will watch him."
I touch my earpiece. I hear the announcement. "Sential Jasmine, I'll be back as soon as I can." I rush back to the City and run to the armory, with my knights right behind me.
My form follow Cara "Cara I am so so sorry I put this burden on you"
"It's okay Blaze and Jace no. I don't trust anyone with him...even you." I rock Nate. "I will stay here you go."

( Where would you even find a store that sells baby milk?)
" Wait, Blaze, oh my, I'll be there in a second"
"Well in that case I shall stay here with you."
"Jace, go with the others! She's safe here in the City and we need to prepare our defenses. The Grazers are going raid the city on October, I still don't know when. But maybe I can find out the information from here"
(Where are you guys?)
"No they Blaze needs everyone he can get." I order. "You are to go now Second Sentinal Jace!"
(idk....I'm in Iwo Jima)
"Cara, I need to go now, I'm sorry!" I kiss Natsu on the forehead "Watashi wa natsu no o machi(Wait for me Natsu)" I disappear

Mavros-Ready at the Armoury
"Alright everyone." I say when everyone has filed into the Armory. I noticed everyone was looking at the baby but I ignored them. "We starting a search and rescue in Japan. Get into the Demigod encampment. Get them out and blow it up."
I hear one of my knights whisper something. I look at him and he shuts up.
When I finish some nod but one knight puts his hand up. "Yes?" I say. "What's up with the baby?" He asks. "Long story." I answer.
M-"where is the exact location?"