Heroes of Olympus RP Club Civil War II

Rogue475 posted on Nov 28, 2012 at 09:37PM
The year is 1863, the United States Civil War has been raging, both Greek and Roman Demi-gods must fight against one another. We cannot call upon the gods to protect us anymore, it's time for War... Union or Confederate, Greek or Roman? The choice is yours.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Rules:
-Dont start until added to the Roaster
-Dont kill other player's Characters unless they allow it
-nothing ridiciulous and stay true to the time.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Ranks- (from lowest to highest)
-Private
-Corporal
-Seargent
-Lieutenant
-Captain
-Major
-Lt. Colonel
To join please enter the following:
/
Name:
\
\
Immortal Parent: (or state if he/she is Mortal)
\
Personality:
\
Appearance:
\
Alliance: (Union/Greek or Confederate/Roman)
\
\
Weapons: (demi-god weapons, Musket, Repeater, Revolver)
\
Attir:
\

Union/ Greek
-Lieutenant Cara D'Lassio/ Nicolicious
-Captain James Barnett/ Rogue475/ Mortal
-Lieutenant Scarlet Miss/ Demeter13/ Child of Aphrodite
-Lieutenant Alexi Borodin/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Ares(-same person)
-
-
-
-
Confederate/ Roman
-Major Blaze Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (deceased)
-Lieutenant Alvin/ Alvin2442/ Son of Neptune
-Lieutenant Avis Anthony Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (-same person)
-
-
-
-
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
\
(A year has past since the events at Richmond)
\
last edited on Jan 03, 2014 at 01:10AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1840 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1840

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(oh alright)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Shouldn't the mist keep him from seeing the Tree Nymphs.)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(thats the thing, he is special and can see through the mist)
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
(Bbam)
I lay there on my cot and notice it was morning, so i get up and change into another uniform. Putting on Officer jacket i head outside.
The sun rose and I greeted the officers as they exited their tents. I searched for the captain but didn't see him.
last edited over a year ago
I take my sword and go to the armory. "I need a new revolver" I say to the Armorer. He hands me one and i go off to see my cavelrymen.
I stroll through camp back to work on my maps
I see Scarlet go into the command tent, and i follow to see how she was doing.
I pull out a map to chart destinations and what not.
"Good morning, Lieutenant." i say to Scarlet as i enter the command tent.
"Captain." I nod curtly.
"When does the battle comense?" I say to her as if what had happend had no effect.
"Pulling a night raid tonight." I mumble
"alright, and Lieutenant?" i ask her.
"Yes captain?" I turn to look at him.
"good luck out there." i say with a smile.
"Thank you captain." I say cordially and turn back to my maps
I leave and ride to the south to meet with the general. "The meeting will be held at cornwallas's ranch" i say to the two officers riding with me.
I step out of the tent and watch the captain leave. I sigh and fold my arms over chest, walking back to my maps
we arrive an hour later and all the Union Captains were there, and General Grant...
I sigh and look at the maps charting each small area
"Aaron and James, you two take the East flank. The wet will be left to the infantry, And my division will spearhead the attack... Right down the middle." says the LT. colonel in charge of the upcoming battle.
"Yes sir, the captains all say at once and we ride back to base camp.
The pounding of hooves coming back to camp makes me wander outside the tent. James was back.
Upon my horse i spot Scarlet and give her an uneasy look, then hop off my horse.
I meet his eyes but only for a second. I shake my head softly and walk back to my tent.
I head back into my tent and prepare for the upcoming raid. Something inside me was warning me that it was doomed to fail, but i dissmissed the thought.
I pull on my union uniform jacket. I breathed in deeply. And walked to the captains tent.
"Ah, Lieuenant.... Since were friends can i just call you Scarlet?" i ask her with a smile.
"What ever you'd like captain." I say cordially.
"Alright, I'm not sure what the CO is thinking, but i dont agree with his strategy.
"Well if you disagree did you do anything to change it?" I look at him.
"You know i cant argue with him, he's cruel and wont allow anyone to make a decision on the strategy." I reply and Pick up a flask of water, then attach it to my belt.
(BRB)
"James if you don't feel it's right then don't lead an army of brave and loyal men to their deaths." I say taking another step into his tent
"...Your right, it's unwise... He chose a risky strategy that would cause my men to die from head on musket fire, I need to stop him." i say and begin to rush out of the tent.
i walk out of my tent and then rush to the Lt. Colonel's office. "Sir,i'm not sending my men to their deaths!" i shout at him. He was smoking a pipe, which smelled horrible. "James... Care for some whiskey?" he asks and pours himself a glass. "No sir, i dont drink." i reply and sit down on a chair.
"James!" I rush after him.
surprise
He gets up and looks me in the eyes... "im gonna court martial you all the way to washington." he says and dread enters my mind. "SIR!, You are a sorry excuse for an officer, Go to h*ll!" i shout at him. he raises his pistol and shoots me in the chest...
Gunfire. "Captain? " I ask walking into the tent, where I see the captain and the colonals pistol raised. "James!" I kneel beside the captain tearing the sleeve of my jacket and pressing it against his chest."help!" I yell and a young soldier rushed into the tent.
I pat Scarlet on the shoulder and rise to my feet. taking out my revolver i shoot him twice once in the thoat and once in the head. The CO falls to the ground dead and i drop the Revolver, and also fall to the ground...
"James! Damn it!" I press the cloth to his chest.
My sight blackens and i lose consciousness...
I mount a horse and scout around the camp.
"Lets get him to the surgeon." I say to the other officer and we carry James to the medical tent where the surgeon immediately starts working on him.
A few hours later I awaken with blood all over my clothes. I had a bandage circling my chest, where the CO had shot me. I couldnt get up, I knew i had been given Morphine.
"Good morning captain." I say from his bedside. I'd sat in a chair next to his bed since he'd been here
After a while of seeing nothing, I trot back to the camp.
(Sorry having computer problems)
"Morning Lieutenant." i reply and smile a little.
"About time you woke up."