Heroes of Olympus RP Club Civil War II

Rogue475 posted on Nov 28, 2012 at 09:37PM
The year is 1863, the United States Civil War has been raging, both Greek and Roman Demi-gods must fight against one another. We cannot call upon the gods to protect us anymore, it's time for War... Union or Confederate, Greek or Roman? The choice is yours.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Rules:
-Dont start until added to the Roaster
-Dont kill other player's Characters unless they allow it
-nothing ridiciulous and stay true to the time.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Ranks- (from lowest to highest)
-Private
-Corporal
-Seargent
-Lieutenant
-Captain
-Major
-Lt. Colonel
To join please enter the following:
/
Name:
\
\
Immortal Parent: (or state if he/she is Mortal)
\
Personality:
\
Appearance:
\
Alliance: (Union/Greek or Confederate/Roman)
\
\
Weapons: (demi-god weapons, Musket, Repeater, Revolver)
\
Attir:
\

Union/ Greek
-Lieutenant Cara D'Lassio/ Nicolicious
-Captain James Barnett/ Rogue475/ Mortal
-Lieutenant Scarlet Miss/ Demeter13/ Child of Aphrodite
-Lieutenant Alexi Borodin/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Ares(-same person)
-
-
-
-
Confederate/ Roman
-Major Blaze Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (deceased)
-Lieutenant Alvin/ Alvin2442/ Son of Neptune
-Lieutenant Avis Anthony Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (-same person)
-
-
-
-
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
\
(A year has past since the events at Richmond)
\
last edited on Jan 03, 2014 at 01:10AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1840 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1840

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
They final let me go after I calm down. I went up the hill to see the whole valley
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
I pull on the uniform of the confederates flipping my collar up and exiting base camp.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I was into the camp to reload, sharpen Hydro, and eat and drink.
Infiltrating their base camp was easier than I thought. I strode through camp their soldiers eyes flitting over me.
I perk my ears up, listening to things outside my tent. When I deemed Hydro sharp enough-and I made it really sharp-I walked out my tent.
I look over at the soldiers with my cold blue eyes.
I sheathe Hydro and walk towards the largest group of soldiers.
"Gentleman." I say walking to a group of soldiers
I turn to the new voice, barely cocking a eyebrow.
"Luitetenant Molly hills, served in Italy for 5 years." I introduce myself with the curt nod of my head
I appear behind her "Are you good?"
"Excuse me sir?" I turn on my heel.
"Can you fight well?"
"I suppose so if I couldn't then I wouldn't be here would i?"
"Show me"
"Show you?" I raise a thin eyebrow
"Show me. Who want's to spar?" a guy came out the crowd "Now, show me"
I pull my two wicked daggers out, one from my belt loop the other from my boot.
The guy charges
I roll away from his charge smoothly and easily then stand again kicking him in the small of the back and he falls on his face. The other officers chuckle. "Come now get up." I smile
He gets up
I walk off
"Well if I'm finished here...."
"Hmm..." I stand up and walk off.
I walk through camp a smug smile playing on my lips.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
I walk into the woods to the East, after hearing voices calling me there. Sword raised in hand, i continue in the night. Barely able to see i make out the shape of a towering monster standing over me. "What the H*ll?" i say out loud and fire blazed out of the creatures mouth. I roll and get to my feet, thn through the fire i see the monster. A dragon...
I can see a fire blazing outside camp. Maybe the Romans were up to something I slip out of base camp silently
I raise my revolver at the beast, and another wave of fire nearly roasts me alive. "This cant be real!" i say and fire my revovler into the dragons head, then silence came.
"Where are you going?"
Dragon. The captain! Gods no! I stumble into the trees,"captain?!"
"Oh oh um to to none of your business officer."
I open my eyes and see the dragon on the ground. "What? No... no this isnt happening." i say to myself and pace around trying to collect myself.
"I just made it mine." I unsheathe Hydro, "Now, we could do this the easy way, which is you just telling me, or we can do this the hard way, where I slash it out of you."
I finally get a grip and hear Arguing, so i rush over to see what it was. "Lieutenant? What are you doing in Confederate Fatigues?" i ask her and raise my revolver at the two of them.
"Damn it!" I back away from the confederate soldier my pistol raised.
"Someone explain to me what the h*ll is going on!" I call out and await an answer from either of the two.
"In Belgium and France I'd done undercover for years, I was known in the circuit as the scarlet letter infiltrating enemy camps and now thanks to you we could've won this damn war with the information I could've gathered if you hadn't ruined my mission captain."
"Ruined your mission!?, If you had just told me this would'nt have happend!" i say to her and clear my mind. "Scarlet... You need to leave, im affraid this one has seen too much." i say to her and point my revolver at the Confederate officer's face.
I look at the captain and study his facial features I blink and after a while I pull the collar of my coat up around my neck." Good day captain." I say cooly and walk back through the trees
" No wonder I had a bad feeling about you..."
"Im afraid you have seen too much, You have served your cause well... Goodbye Officer." i say to him calmly and begin to pull the trigger.
" Sorry. I'm not an officer and..." I lunge forward, slashing Hydro at the gun.
He cuts it in half. I look at the broken pistol in my hand. "...Uh... Yeah that was...Different." i say and pull out my sword.
I hop back, putting more space between us, and look at Hydro. The sword only looks sharper,
"This will be rather fun, wouldnt you agree" i say with a smile as i raise the sword level to his head.
I walk halfway to camp and stop. The captain was only mortal.
smile
(Yes he is...)
And the roman was defiantly a Demigod. I turn on my heel and sprint back through the trees.
" I agree." I slash at him.
We duel with swords to the death, this man was very good with a sword. But i held my own and countered his attempts to strike me down. "unique fighting style." i mutter to him.
I stop when I make it to the edge of the trees, he was actually doing quite well.