Heroes of Olympus RP Club Romantic Style: the second

pink-bookworm posted on Jul 04, 2014 at 03:43AM
It's two years later after camp was overrun by what is called Lurkers and the Mortals as well. At the moment everything is great. They're just returning back to camp.

Is it possible that things still aren't right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really bad description... I'll probably fix it when we get a plot, I don't know and it's a really bad title too.

Demigods-
Allen Clarkson son of sol (roman sun god)- (Rogue475)
Zara Hyde daughter of Athena- (pink-bookworm)
Ian Mkinney son if Boreas (ConnerandTravis)
last edited on Sep 24, 2014 at 02:11AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1133 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1133

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
(No problem,)
I roll my eyes at at what Allen said as I raced through the forest, looking around for the way out.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
It felt like a game of cat and mouse, only I was the dog chasing the dang cats. "Almost there!"
After another couple of minutes of running we were out of the forest and I held the flag up in triumph. "I have the flag!"
Some blues begin to cheer and the Reds simply stop and turn towards me, then drew their weapons. "Just keep on going!"
"Hey!" I yelled. "Games over boys. Put the weapons away, unless you're looking for trouble. We have a much better experience in fighting, so I'd suggest you walk away."
"Not a chance curly." Mutters the red, removing his helmet. Only to find it was the leader of the brutes we had encountered before. "Oh that's great."
last edited over a year ago
"Well then, have fun. Shall I tell you what you've done?" I say, not caring that I now knew he probably was more dangerous than I first thought.
(I'm gonna get off now, cya)
"Yes, why don't you enlighten us." The boy sneers, pointing his bronze sword towards Zara. I on the other hand had managed to circle around so I was close to her.
(Okay, see ya)
"Hm, well first things first. I've been in the labyrinth and back out, want any more?" I tell the boy with a grin in my face.
"We also killed a Chimera and a Manticore." I add, readying my blade beside her. "Ooh I'm trembling..." He laughs, as the two reds step closer and closer.
(last post)
"We killed plenty of lurkers too. Jumped off a moving train," I went in to say. "You really should he more scared than you are."
(Okay)
"Well then let's put your money where your mouth is." He says then lunges after her with a vertical strike.
I grip tighter onto my sword and ducked away from his attack, lunging right back at him.
The other red immediately swings his blade at me, barely missing my hand. I quickly deflect his counter strike and use a wide swoop, knocking the Red to the ground. "Ah, no your done." I say pointing my blade tip at his neck, while kicking away the weapon.
I ended up elbowing him in the face, as I didn't want to stab him. As bad as the guy was, I wasn't going to even attempt it. Didn't want to get blamed for murdering an innocent, that's for sure.
"C'mon Zara, you can take em down quicker than that." I tease, picking up the fallen red's sword.
"I could," I say back to Allen. "But I'm getting to that now," I tell him, knocking the guy out by hitting him with the but of my sword.
I grin and walk over to her, patting her shoulder. "Nice one, Zara."
I smile at Allen. "Now that that's done our game is officially over," I say to hm, the flag still in my hands.
"I'd say so." I nod and glance at the other blue's coming over to us, cheering Zara on.
I hear the people cheering at me and I give them a smile. "Cheer for my boyfriend Allen, here as well. He helped,"I said, grinning at them, my finger pointing at him.
"Naw- no no! It was all her!" I shout over the sound of all the Blues surrounding us.
I laugh. "Aren't enjoying the attention?" I ask him, as everyone begins to swarm the two of us.
"Never much liked the spotlight." I laugh, just as two boys raise Zara onto their shoulders. "Don't worry about me, I'll see you." I call out to her as she is taken around the camp.
I wave at him as he exits my sight. "Um where exactly are you taking me?" I ask the boy, nit entirely sure what they were doing.
"For a swim!" They laugh, just as the lake comes into view.
"Really, really?" I mutter to myself as the lake comes to view. I sure hoped they weren't planning on throwing me in there.
The two boys carrying Zara begin to quicken their pace. Suddenly they stop just before the end of the dock, throwing Zara into the water abruptly.
The two boys throw me into the water at random and I feel myself hit the water, drenching me. I groaned, annoyed.
I made my way out to the lake, laughing as they threw Zara into the water. "Payback." I grin, stepping onto the dock.
I look at Allen and shake my head. "Well, I guess it is payback," I say, walking out of the water, towards to where Allen was standing.
"Here." I chuckle, offering her my hand to help her out But I'm suddenly pushed into the water from behind.
Allen topples into the water, pushing my back. I groan again. "Alright then... Randomly throw us both into the water. Normal."
As soon as I emerge, I remove my sword and hold it above the water. "Nice guys!" I exclaim in disdain, glancing at Zara.
(Gtg, cya later pink)
(Okay, see ya Rogue)
The boys laugh, walking away, leaving the two if us there. "Well lucky we didn't bring the helmets," I say.
"See you love birds later!" Shouts one as the other laughs. "We just went swimming," I chuckle, putting my sword and sheathe on the dock.
"Well see you later then," I yelled back out to them. I look at Allen. "We did," I say, pulling myself onto the dock.
I make my way over to her and grin slightly. "You won us the game."
"You helped," I say to him with a grin in my face. "Wouldn't have done if without you."
"Sure." I tease, stepping even closer. "Nice work back there."
"Thanks. You too," I tell him with a grin on my face. "Well I guess we better take this armour off."
( I tell him with a grin on my face.)
( I say to him with a grin in my face)
(^^ Pink... You did notice this right? ^^)
"Guess so..." I nod, attempting to untie the chest piece, but to no avail.
(Oh, ummm.... No I didn't...)
Rogue475 commented…
hehehe :-) over a year ago
"Here, let me," I say, walking closer towards Allen so I could untie it for him.
(He's still in the water :P)
(Oh my god. What am I doing this morning?)
(Lol, you going Cray-Cray!)
"Thanks, again." I chuckle, turning so she could undo the string from the dock.
(Haha maybe so :P)

I kneel down on my knees and undos the armour string. "There we go," I smile.
(Sorry for the delay)
I turn around and kiss her on the lips for only a moment, then remove the chest piece. After throwing it on the dock, I take off the knee guards and also lay them on the platform. "Do you need help with yours?"
(It's okay. I had to go to school anyway)
"Yes," I answer in response, pulling everything else off first, leaving just the main armour piece.