Heroes of Olympus RP Club Romantic Style: the second

pink-bookworm posted on Jul 04, 2014 at 03:43AM
It's two years later after camp was overrun by what is called Lurkers and the Mortals as well. At the moment everything is great. They're just returning back to camp.

Is it possible that things still aren't right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really bad description... I'll probably fix it when we get a plot, I don't know and it's a really bad title too.

Demigods-
Allen Clarkson son of sol (roman sun god)- (Rogue475)
Zara Hyde daughter of Athena- (pink-bookworm)
Ian Mkinney son if Boreas (ConnerandTravis)
last edited on Sep 24, 2014 at 02:11AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1133 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1133

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Chiron~
"Allen's not with you?" He looks up at her, somewhat surprised. "Shocking." Someone pipes in, causing a few in the group to chuckle. "Ahem!" Chiron stands over the boy who commented. "There something you like to stay?" The Centuar asks, folding his arms. "N-No, nevermind..."
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
"No. He went to do something. Don't know what," I say, then glare at the boy oh said shocking.
Chiron~
"Right, well let's get to it." He concludes, trotting over to the end of the pavilion. "Hours ago, we received word from our scouts that the Maruader corps are back, and they've amassed a small force that they believe will be enough to wipe us out, that's not gonna happen..."
"What does this mean for us?" I ask. "We have our boundaries up that stop things from getting in, don't we?"
Chiron~
"The boundary that separates our camp from the rest of the world solely prevents monsters from breaking through. Two years ago that boundary was weakened to the point monsters could simply walk right through." Chiron sighs nodding slightly to Zara. "We worked on physical barriers over last year and right into this past summer. Now the walls should hold against anything, but this only does so much. The real problem is the Marauders can get through." He speaks to all the cabin members present. "I'm forming a team of warriors who will act as ambassadors for our camp. They will make their way through the barriers and meet the enemy, and hopefully reason with them, now... Volunteers?"
I nod my head in realisation. "Yeah, I'll volunteer. Don't know about Allen, but I will," I respond. If this camp was going to get overrun I was going to be there to help it.
Chiron~
Many of the campers exchange nervous glances and begin murmuring amongst themselves. "Is it shocking then that Zara would volunteer whereas many of you would not?" The Centuar asks, trotting over to her slowly. "This girl survived against all odds, something I regret causing to this day. But she is a fighter, more so than anyone of you here."
"Well anybody else want to join me to help camp? Anyone if you? There's gotta be at least one. Can't do this all by myself," I tell them and was unsure if they would actually volunteer. I nod at Chiron showing him my appreciation to what he had said about me.
"We'll go." Grace says, showing up just in time with Jake in tow. "Y-Yeah, what's the worst that could happen?" Jake murmurs to himself.
I smile at them. "Glad to see you two could make it," I say and Chiron nods at them before saying a thank you and anyone else.
"I'll go." A boy mutters, raising his hand. It was a child of Ares, which would definitely help if things went south. "Me too." Another guy sighs, whom looked to be a son of Athena.
"Now we are getting somewhere," I tell the lot of them. "Thank you. Anyone else?" I asked, raising my voice.
(Hey I gotta go. I'll be back on, though. See ya)
Rogue475 commented…
kk over a year ago
The rest fell silent. "It'll do, alright I'll brief you fire in an hour." Chiron nods and signals for the pavilion meeting to dissolve.
"Okay," I reply, turning around so I could meet back up with Allen. Not entirely sure where he went.
Allen returned from his check of the crime scene, only to see the meeting had ended, and all the cabin members were dispersing. "Hey, so what's up?" Allen asks Zara, running over to her and Jake, and of course Grace.
last edited over a year ago
"It was about marauders. Apparently they're after us. So Jake, Grace and I along with some others are going to fight them if they come through the border," I tell him. "Where were you?"
"Ooh, you know, doing stuff." He smiles winking at her. "I'll tell you some other time, now my question is? Can I tag along?"
I nod my head. "Okay and of course you can, wouldn't be the same without you," I say to him with a slight smile.
"That'd make six demigods, versus what twenty, thirty." Jake mutters to himself, just as Grace elbowed him. "We don't know that."
"I'm sure well find some more people. Maybe we could ask Thomas?" I suggest to the three.
"Thomas would take out a ton of them, he's got a gun." Jake nods. "Are we expecting violence?" Allen speaks up, innocently.
I roll my eyes. "Are you kidding?" I ask him. "but yeah. I'll ask him about it later," I tell them all.
"Well Why would Chiron send five teens into a hostile area to be slaughtered?" Allen raises the question, tilting his head slightly.
"He's not sending us there to be slaughtered. Just as a use of protection for camp," I say to him. "You don't have to do this you know."
"Hey I ain't backing down." Allen says in protest, then jogs back over to them, seeing as they had kept on walking. "I'm just saying it makes more sense to try and make peace... Can;t believe I just said that." He scratches his head.
I nod my head. "Well we can always just try for peace first. See how that turns out," I suggest to them.
"That's the spirit!" Allen punches her in the shoulder playfully. "Make peace not war." He chuckles.
I laugh. "Since when were you big in peace?" I ask him, sending a small smile in his direction.
"You know, when you go hippie you never go back." He laughs, making the peace symbol with his fingers.
"Alright, whatever you say. Allen who randomly changed in about twenty minutes," I say, laughing.
Allen jumps on her back, wrapping his arms around her playfully. "You always knew I was crazy, Zara." He chuckles, then lets go.
"Actually I never thought you were crazy," I tell with a laugh and shake my head as he let's go from his hold.
He smiles and walks beside her, beginning to stare. "It'l be just like last year." Allen nods, still in awe of how beautiful she was.
"Yeah," I say in agreance to what he was saying. "So where we headed now?" I ask Allen with a smile.
"It's up to you, how long we got?" He asks, shaking his head slightly.
"About an hour,"I tell him in response.
He grins, leaning close to her ear. "Want to run off to our little spot for a bit?"
I nod my head and give him my smile. "Of course," I tell him. "We just have to make sure we are back."
He shows her his phone and shrugs. "No worries." Allen chuckles, taking her hand and pulling her off towards the forest.
"Ok, good," I reply as Allen pulls me toward the Forrest. I quickly run up beside him.
"Chiron wasn't mad about us kissing was he?" He asks, a slight frown showing. "I just can't help myself sometimes, gods." Allen chuckles. "Curse this love I have for you."
"He didn't mention it. He stuck up for me, actually a and hey, our love is not a curse," I say, hitting him playfully on his shoulder.
"Zara!" Allen groans, rubbing his shoulder as if he'd been hurt. "Don't hit me like that!" He exclaims, then pushes her over slightly, trying to mess with her.
"Aww I'm sorry Allen for hurting your poor little shoulder with a light hit," I grin at him as he pushes me over slightly.
"Well you better be..." He says before he bursts into a full sprint, running straight into the woods.
"Hey!" I yell, chasing after him. "Why you running so fast?" I tell out, sprinting.
"Oh because I can!" He shouts, leaping over a fallen down log.
"Of course," I say, catching up to him as he leaps over a fallen log.
He laughs once they reach their spot, then turns and tackles Zara to the ground. The two began to roll against the tall grass, making a path of flattened green as they went.