Heroes of Olympus RP Club Romantic Style: the second

pink-bookworm posted on Jul 04, 2014 at 03:43AM
It's two years later after camp was overrun by what is called Lurkers and the Mortals as well. At the moment everything is great. They're just returning back to camp.

Is it possible that things still aren't right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really bad description... I'll probably fix it when we get a plot, I don't know and it's a really bad title too.

Demigods-
Allen Clarkson son of sol (roman sun god)- (Rogue475)
Zara Hyde daughter of Athena- (pink-bookworm)
Ian Mkinney son if Boreas (ConnerandTravis)
last edited on Sep 24, 2014 at 02:11AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1133 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1133

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I laugh. "When did I ever say I was suggesting that? But ohh you want a kiss, do we?" I smile.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Allen nods in a 'matter-o-fact' way. "I suppose we could do more than kiss..."
"And what is this we could do more than kiss you are talking about?" I ask, with a small smile.
"N-Nothing... Nevermind." He shakes his head, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before standing. "We should go."
"Come on. Tell me," I say, standing up from the ground. I wanted to know what he was talking about.
"No, I-I wasn't thinking... Don't worry about what I said." Allen mutters as if to himself, then rubs his eyes.
I look at Allen. "You know you can tell me," I say. "I'm not going to criticise you, you know."
"I just don't know if it's time for us to start... You know." He scratches his head, looking away from Zara in embarrassment.
I nod my head in realisation. "Oh... Oops my bad for not realising, but yeah, I say in response to him.
"Let's just head back." He concludes solemnly, then sighs. "... Yeah." Allen nods his head, making sure not to look at her.
"Stop sounding so sad," I tell him. "But, okay, well talk about this later," I say. I wasn't letting him not.
"Um I never said bad, I said sad," I tell him in reply, rubbing to walk beside me as he walks away from me.
(... Sorry I meant sad... let's just try this over again, hmm?)

Allen glances at her for only a moment at the mention of later. "I'm sounding sad? What's that supposed to mean?" He asks, walking away with his sword sheathed in hand.
(Haha, got it)
"You're not looking at me and you are sighing," I explain, running to catch up to him as he walked away, sword in hand.
"I'm fine, Zara." Allan tells her dismissively, while staring at the ground in front of him. "Just... Unsure as usual."
"Are you sure? I didn't say anything wrong did I?" I ask, worried that I had.
"No, Zara for the last time it's fine." He says turning to face her. "Look, I'm just a teenager, same as you, feeling all these different things, thinking of all these things... I'm just... Lost."
I nod my head. "Got it. I won't say anything more," I reply, staring at the grass as we walked back through.
"I'm sorry..." Allen murmurs to Zara, after a few minutes of walking silently through the woods.
(Gtg to bed night pink)
"It's okay," I reply back, staring out ahead of me as I walked, hitting a branch away when it came across my path.
(Ok, night rogue)
"No, it's not. I should be open with you, and yet I always seem to keep apart of me closed off, hidden away..."
(Last post)
"Yeah," I reply back. "I guess it's just something you need to work on, then, huh?" I say to him.
"I guess so..." He nods calmly as they exit the forest. "We talk later, if you like?"
"Yeah talk later," I nod in response as we appear back into the camp and out of the forest.
"Where are we meeting him, anyway?" Allen asks, glancing at her.
"Where we met him before I'm pretty sure. Don't think he would randomly change the location," I say.
"Alright." Allen nods, just as the two spot Chiron heading towards the pavilion.
The both of us follow Chiron to the pavilion and once we get there he stood, facing us.
"Chiron!" He exclaims, jogging over to the Centaur. "Oh, Allen, is there something you need?" Chiron asks, turning to see the two of them. "Oh, I was just telling Zara I'd like to help out in the scouting."
"Yeah so we have one more person to add to the few," I say to Chiron. "Isn't that great?"
Chiron looks away slightly then nods. "Y-Yes it is, why don't you two take a seat, the briefing is about to begin."
I nod my head. "Thanks," I respond, sitting down in the seat and Allen sits beside me.
Chiron trots around, patiently waiting for the others to arrive. "Do you think Thomas will bring his gun?" Allen asks Zara, with a slight grin.
"It's Thomas. Of course he will. Can't expect anything less from him," I say, grinning back.
"Ha, yeah. Make short work of anyone picking a fight." Allen nods, leaning back in his chair. "The objective isn't violence, Allen the point is to talk to the enemy." Chiron states, giving the boy the Centaur evil eye.
(Last post, -_- so tired...)
last edited over a year ago
."yes, we will, but what if they don't care about talking it out? It's not as though they are rational," I say to Chiron.
(Okay, see ya)
"I know, and your orders are to pull out at the first sign of aggression, do you understand?" Chiron tells Zara, glancing at each of them. "If any of you are captured, just know we will come and get you out."
I nod my head. "Got it. Thanks, but well try our best not to get captured," I tell him.
(Do you want them all to get captured? What's your take on this?)
(Hmm, well for at least one person to get captured would make things interesting, but I don't really know how many)
(I know Allen's gonna be one, guess maybe Jake and Grace could too, that'd be bad, and very dramatic... hehehe)
(Haha and I love a little bit of drama. What about Zara gets separated from them somehow?)
(What do you mean? Like get's lost or is captured and taken away?)
(I'm not exactly sure. Didn't think that far...)
(... Pay Attention Pink)
(Hahaha....)
(... I'm waiting for an answer pink?... "hahaha" Doesn't cut it)
(Okay, well I don't think getting lost, but I don't know like whether she should get captured away from them or just like get separated and go back to Chiron and tell him)
(What do you think would be more dramatic, having her try and lead a rescue party, or get captured and separated from Allen?)