Heroes of Olympus RP Club Romantic Style: the second

pink-bookworm posted on Jul 04, 2014 at 03:43AM
It's two years later after camp was overrun by what is called Lurkers and the Mortals as well. At the moment everything is great. They're just returning back to camp.

Is it possible that things still aren't right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really bad description... I'll probably fix it when we get a plot, I don't know and it's a really bad title too.

Demigods-
Allen Clarkson son of sol (roman sun god)- (Rogue475)
Zara Hyde daughter of Athena- (pink-bookworm)
Ian Mkinney son if Boreas (ConnerandTravis)
last edited on Sep 24, 2014 at 02:11AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1133 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1133

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
I begin to watch the ceiling fan go round and round, waiting for Zara to return.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I walk out and stand in front of Allen who was staring at the fan. "Allen?"
I look up at her, which from my position made her upside down. "Oh, hey." I mutter, returning to an upright sitting.
"Enjoy the fan watching. A very exciting activity," I said with a small laugh, sitting beside him on the bed.
"Aw, it's not so bad." I chuckle, brushing my side against her, pushing her slightly over, playfully.
"Sure," I say with a laugh as he pushes me playfully. I do the same back to him with a wide grin on my face.
"Hey!" I laugh and push her onto the bed with my arm. "Don't hurt me!" I plea.
I laugh. "I didn't hurt you. I lightly pushed you," I said back in an attempted authorities voice but ended up laughing again.
I burst out laughing at what she was doing, but stop and glance at the Athena campers who were starring at us. "Uh... Right." I chuckle silently.
I blush when I realise the few campers who were in here had been watching and listening to the two if us. "Oops," I mutter.
"No worries." I tell Zara, absolutely loving the time I got to spend with her.
I face away from the people gazes and look at Allen with a smile. "They just have to stare," I say, shaking my head.
"They don't understand what we have." I say in a hushed tone, smiling a little.
"Yeah, they don't and it's sad because some of them may never, as depressing as that is."
"Aw, don't say that." I groan, for I used to feel that way before I had met her.
"I'm just saying because, well we are demigods. Not saying the love if their life isn't out there because there's gotta be somebody out there for everyone right? Whether it lasts forever or not."
"I suppose, wow... We've been pretty lucky." I revel, thinking of all those close calls we had two years ago.
(Last post, night pink it's been pretty wild :P)
last edited over a year ago
I nod my head. "We have been incredibly lucky. According to fate we should both be dead, but the two if us are here, alive and I'll be forever thankful for that."
(Okay, night rogue and indeed it has, but it's been fun :D)
"Well we have to be... I mean, we're still together after all this time." I grin ever so slightly, while looking down at the wooden floor.
"Yeah and I'm glad for it. You're what makes me happy," I the,k him with a grin on my face.
"Huh, glad to be of service." I tease, nudging her once more with a smirk.
"And glad to know you're glad to be of service to me. Would you like anything else Sir?" I say with a tease and I wide grin on my face,
"A pizza would be nice, Ma'am." I nod, with a completely serious face.
"Hmm I'm sorry Sir, but we do not sell pizza here. I think you need to go to the pizza shop for that," I tell him back just as serious.
I scoff, shaking my head. "Well then fine, I'll just go find one then!" I shrug, walking out of the cabin.
"Alright, have fun with that!" I yelled our with a roll of my eyes as he walks out of the cabin.
I stop just outside and spot Jake walking beside Grace. "Hey you two." After jogging over, I tell them.
I sit on the bed still, nit really doing anything, but decided to just sit there and let Allen go. The others in the cabin now faced me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing," they replied.
"Oh hey there." Jake smiles, waving me over. "Which side were you on for the game?" I ask, nodding towards Grace to say hello. "Oh we um... We weren't there..." Grace responds awkwardly.
"What does it have to do with the fact my boyfriend isn't here?" I asked them and they nodded their head. "It sounded like he left because he was angry," they said. I smiled. "Nope, not angry."
"Wait... You two weren't...? No!" I say wide-eyed in disbelief. "Hey, just keep it down." Jake snaps at me, obviously uncomfortable with the situation. "We um, just kissed a bit, you and Zara do it all the time from what I hear." Grace adds in, defending Jake. "Hey I've got no objections." I chuckle.
They nodded their heads. "So where'd he go?" The asked. "I don't know, and why are you guys even questioning me about this?"
"There's gonna be a bonfire tonight in about ten or twenty minutes, might be fun." Jake suggest a few moments later. "I'll be sure to ask Zara, but yeah, cya there." I nod and part ways with the couple.
"Because you two are like never separated," they responded. "We are separated sometimes, but you just don't see it, but trust me when you're us, it's just different."
I begin to wander through camp, noticing that the sun was just now beginning to set. "Hey you." A familiar voice calls out from behind me. I stop and slowly turn, and to my surprise it was Thomas. "Hey, Thomas... What are you doing here?"
"Yeah well please just don't go all lovey dovey and kiss all the time while we are here. It's kind of gross," one of the girls speaks up for the first time. "Apologies for being in love."
"Gotta say that's not the greeting I was expecting from an old friend like you." He smiles, shaking my hand. "I'm sorry It's just what happened to Jackson, I thought..." I trail off as he raises his hand insisting for me to keep it low key. "He didn't do it."
"We aren't saying you can't be in love. But you guys show case it around everywhere," one of the boys said. IT sounded as though he was jealous. I rolled my eyes. We weren't that bad. I'd seen much worse.
"I figured that much, Is Carver with him?" I ask and he nods solemnly. "Right, well I should go get Zara, we'll be at the bonfire if you wanna talk." I say and jog over towards the Athena cabin.
"We don't mean to you know showcase it around, honestly. It's just the way we act together," I say, suddenly feeling guilty.
I step inside the Athena cabin, noticing the three talking... "Oh..." I mutter to myself, walking inside slowly.
I turn my head to see Allen walking in the door. I jumped up from the bed, walking over to him, a smile on my face. "Find that pizza?" I teased, glad to get away from the others.
"You bet I did." I smile, watching her come over to me with a raised eyebrow. I then glance at the others who simply starred at the two of us. "Um... There's gonna be a bonfire in a bit, wondered if you wanna go."
"Of course I do and don't mind them. They were just complaining about our relationship," I told him.
"Okay..." I say, stepping back outside with her. "I saw Thomas, he'll meet us at the fire, along with Jake and Grace."
I nod my head as we walk outside. "Thomas is here?" I questioned. "What about Carver?" I ask.
"He's with Jackson." I nod, heading over to the bonfire area. The dark was quickly setting in.
"I see," I respond as we walk over to where the bonfire was lit. Plenty of people already sitting around it.
"Allen, Zara, over here!" Exclaims Thomas, waving us over. "Guess we're right on time."
"Guess so," I respond, walking over to where Thomas sat. "Thomas," I said with a smile. "Good to see you."