Heroes of Olympus RP Club Romantic Style: the second

pink-bookworm posted on Jul 04, 2014 at 03:43AM
It's two years later after camp was overrun by what is called Lurkers and the Mortals as well. At the moment everything is great. They're just returning back to camp.

Is it possible that things still aren't right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really bad description... I'll probably fix it when we get a plot, I don't know and it's a really bad title too.

Demigods-
Allen Clarkson son of sol (roman sun god)- (Rogue475)
Zara Hyde daughter of Athena- (pink-bookworm)
Ian Mkinney son if Boreas (ConnerandTravis)
last edited on Sep 24, 2014 at 02:11AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1133 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1133

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I laugh. "But I've never used anything so light. This would take a year at least to get used to, but I'm sure it'll be great for you," I tell him with a grin. It really was a beautiful sword, though.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"Make me out to be a wimp why don't you!" I tease, shaking my head at her.
Rogue475 commented…
(well it's a little awkward, but i do like it, its really fast thats for sure. over a year ago
pink-bookworm commented…
Mm yeah, I bet. If I attempted to use one I reckon I'd end up stabbing myself over a year ago
pink-bookworm commented…
Haha, indeed over a year ago
"Hey! I am not," I tell him with a laugh. "This sword is beautiful and matches you very well," I say with a smile.
"Cause I'm the beautiful one, that must be it right?!" I exclaim, nudging her with my shoulder. "Um... You can have the sword, everyone gets a weapon if they don't have one... Anyway, I should get back to work." Mutters the boy, turning away from us.
I laugh. "I mean attractive. Like the sword is beautiful but when I said that I did mean attractive," I tell him with a small smile as the boy turned away.
"Oh I think I know what you mean..." I grin, playing along. "Well... We should go get some armor I guess."
"Yeah we should. Going to need it in this game," I tell him with a grin, turning to face the door,
"Right." I nod and follow her outside. "Over there, there's the armorer." I say, pointing towards the man, handing another demigod a helmet.
"Well let's go up to him then," I say, walking over to the demigod. "Two sets of armour?" I ask the demigod.
"Alright, you look like... A medium." Says the Armorer, handing Zara a woven pack with the armor inside. "And you are... A medium also." I scoff and take the armor, chuckling a little.
"Thanks," I say, holding onto the armour and I turned towards Allen. "We only have like a couple of minutes left till everything starts."
"Right, no time to waste." I mutter, opening the package. I then threw on the chest piece and tried to tie the back with no luck. "Dang it, they don't make these easy."
"Want me to do," I ask him with a slight laugh, opening my own package of armour, pulling it out.
I curse to myself and nod. "Yeah, I can't reach it. You do mine, if I do yours?"
"Yep, sounds find to me," I tell him walking over and tying the back of his armour. "There we go," I smile.
"Thanks, here." I turn tying her armor as well. "Okay your set." I tell her and quickly put on the plates knee guards.
"Thanks," I respond, putting on the rest of my gear and turn back to Allen when I was done.
"You gonna wear the helmet?" I ask, looking at my own, before setting it back on the armorer's table.
"Nope, too annoying. Doesn't do anything for me," I respond to his question. "Same as you?"
"Can't hit what I can't see." I grin, then motion towards the forest meeting area. "Don't want to be late."
"Yep that is true," I say. "Nope, don't want to be late," I smile, running ahead towards the forest.
I follow her, not far behind. I had managed to attach the new Rapier to my belt, but only just. For the moment we reached the staging grounds, the horn blew.
"Oh god, lucky we ran," I grin, gripping my sword that I had from the guy. I'd most likely ditch it later when I could grab my own.
"Yeah, alright so we're blue team, trying to grab red's flag... Simple enough." I mutter the last bit, before standing beside Zara. "Alright Lead adventurer, what's the plan?"
"Since when was I lead adventurer?" I ask him with a slight shake of my head. "All I know is let's not get lost."
"Cause that'd be bad... I mean, It's not like we're known by everyone to get lost or anything." I tease, before drawing my sword finally.
"Yeah, no, not at all," I say, laughing. "Let's think about it. Where would the flag be?" I ask myself.
"Probably somewhere with the most amount of cover." I mutter, beginning to walk with Zara through the battlegrounds.
"Yeah probable. Well we can both think about it whole we walk. There doesn't seem to be any oeople around."
"Mhmm, maybe the cliff area near the stream, I mean archers could cover from up top and the there's only two ways to get up it?" I suggest, walking fairly close to Zara.
I nod my head in agreance. "Well let's just check their first and if we don't find anything we will think of another good spot," I smile.
(time skippe?)
(Yeah, time skip)
Ten Minutes Later... (Give or take)
"There it is..." I tell Zara, pointing towards the Red flag in the distance. "... Probably an ambush, let's be careful."
"Yeah. Well have to get a but closer, check it out and stuff," I tell him. "We might be able stay hidden up that until we see an opportunity."
"Alright." I nod, inching closer with her, moving quietly through the brush line.
I stay behind bush in order to not be seen, inching closer up the cliff with each step. "I can't see anyone. Your?
"N-wait... Yeah, I see an archer just up there." I tell her, checking for more. "Let me see if I can climb around and take them out from behind, while you run in and take the flag?"
"Sounds like a good plan. Meet you there," I said, standing up slowly, giving him a kiss on the check before we put out plan to action.
I smile at her kiss, then tap her shoulder and slowly made my way to the archer's position.
I hide behind a bush and look over at Allen near the archer. I had to wait for him to be distracted before I ran in to get the flag.
I quickly dash up the incline and thrust the guard of my sword into the archer's face, knocking him out cold instantly.
When I see that he'd knocked the archer out I raced up the cliff, towards the flag that stood there. My hand went around the pole and I pulled the flag out of the ground with a grin.
Suddenly six Demigods appeared out of nowhere, surrounding Zara. I curse and pick up the archer's bow, readying it. "Zara run!" I shout, firing an arrow into one's shield. Instantly making the bow fall at the sudden impact.
"Running!" I yell out to him, running away fron all the people as fast as I could, almost tripping in the process.
In a split second I raced after her, slamming into one of the Red's following.
I looked behind me for a second to see Allen slamming into one of the opposite teams people.
(Do you mind if I talk to you about something personal, Pink? I'm in kind of a tough spot and could use some help)
I quickly parry an attack from one other, catching a glimpse of two Reds sprinting by. "You got it Zara!"
(Of course I don't mind)
"Yep, got it," I say, showing Allen the flag that was in my hand. "This means we've almost won."
(Thanks pink)
"Yeah you hear that!?" I shout, chasing after the boys running after my girl.