Heroes of Olympus RP Club Romantic Style: the second

pink-bookworm posted on Jul 04, 2014 at 03:43AM
It's two years later after camp was overrun by what is called Lurkers and the Mortals as well. At the moment everything is great. They're just returning back to camp.

Is it possible that things still aren't right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really bad description... I'll probably fix it when we get a plot, I don't know and it's a really bad title too.

Demigods-
Allen Clarkson son of sol (roman sun god)- (Rogue475)
Zara Hyde daughter of Athena- (pink-bookworm)
Ian Mkinney son if Boreas (ConnerandTravis)
last edited on Sep 24, 2014 at 02:11AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1133 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1133

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
"Thanks," I say with a sigh. "But I don't even think I'll be able to sleep," I tell him. "I just know I'll have dreams," I frowned, looking back at Thomas.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"I know... Just try, at least for Allen, he needs you to be strong, okay?" Thomas then nods slowly, and glances towards Jake a few cells down, then to the other two boys.
"I'll try," I respond. "For Allen," I then go on to say and sit down against one if the walls, leaning my head back, my eyes shifting over to Allen again.
Thomas then shakes his head and lays down against a storage canister. All while Jake crawls over to Zara from the cell just next to hers. "Hey, are you okay?" The boy whispers, his voice raspy and dry.
(Gonna get going now Pink, Its been fun :P)
I look at Jake. "Yeah I'm fine. You?" I ask him. I could hear mumbles if talking just outside our cells. Maybe it was our guards? "Do you hear that?" I asked him.
(Okay see ya and indeed it has :D)
"Nope... Can you drag Allen over here so I can heal him...?"
"Oh, yeah I can do that," I respond walking over to Allen so I could drag him over.
He then lent his arm in between the bars and began to heal Allen's wound to the back of the head. "Za... Zara...?" Allen says faintly.
"Hey, I'm here," I answer in reply . "You okay?" I ask h, looking down as Jake heals Allen.
"Oh..." He winces softly, holding his hand to his head. "I think... I think so..."
"They hit you pretty hard. Any other injuries?" I ask him, making sure that he was okay.
"No, they didn't hurt you did they?" He asks turning to face Jake.
"No," I reply. I sigh. "Jake they left Grace by herself on the cell," I tell jake.
"... Ooh." He breathes, looking down. "It was Grace's idea to come on this damn mission..." The boy murmured softly.
"I'm sorry Jake," I tell him with a frown. "She was fine when I left her, I'm sure she still is. She'll be okay, she's tough."
"Yeah..." Jake grumbles in response, rolling over. Allen winces slightly, shifting so he was upright and facing Zara. "I'm sorry about the fight... You know our little moment in the forest?"
"It's okay. Already forgotten," I respond. "But when we get out of here, there's still a later," I tell him.
"... Oh, I see." Allen murmurs, starring off at the cell doors. "These men are brutes, with no horrid morals... What's to stop them from coming in here?"
"Nothing's stopping them. They'll come in if they want to and won't if they want to. They have it over us, but maybe it's time we formed a plan," I say to him.
Just as she said this; a gunshot rang out inside the complex, echoing with a faint whimper. Moments later Grace appears in the cell block with a smoking handgun in her hands. Her face was red and covered in tears, with her clothes torn at various spots. "Jake?!" She creams out, walking slowly to his cell.
I jump when I hear the sound of a gunshot. Turning my head I saw that Grace was now in the cell. "Grace, hey you okay?" I ask her as she walks towards Jake.
"Grace, Grace are you alright?!" Jake calls out just as Zara had, but the girl said nothing as she reached through the iron bars to hug the boy. "Gra..." Jake manages as the two wrap arms around each other, only separated by the bars.
I turn my head away from Grace and Jake hugging in reunion. I couldn't go on living on this cell. We needed to get out, and quickly because I had a feeling that the encounter with the guys would be the last one.
Allen lent a hand on Zara's shoulder and smiled weakly. "We're getting out of here." He nods, then closed his eyes. Grace then let go of Jake and aimed her pistol towards the lock at Jake's gate. Her hands were clearly shaking, but when she pulled the trigger; everything fell into place as the gate slid open.
"I know. We have to. I'm not allowing is not to," I reply to him. Turning my head towards where Grace shit the lock off Jakes cell.
(...? Shit? lol, anyway I got to get going, first day of school is tomarrow)

Grace then turns and begins to shoot out each lock on all four remaining cells.
(Oops my bad. Wasn't meant to say that and alright see ya. Have fun with first day if school)

I cover my ears as Grace shoots at all the cell locks. "Damn, that's loud," I mutter to myself.
After a few moments each cell door was opened and all the demigods began to exit their chambers. "Grace, let me see the gun..." Thomas says softly as the girl stood there shaking. "... Okay." She whimpered and handed it to him.
I watch as the test of the demigods walked out of their cells into the one with Allen, Grace and I in it. I wondered if the people had heard what had happened in here.
"Allen can you walk?" Thomas asks, kneeling in front of Zara and the boy. "... I think so." Aaron murmurs in response, sluggishly rising to his feet. "What's the plan here miss, you think we can find a way outta here?" Thomas turns towards Zara, offering her a hand to help stand.
I grabbed Thomas' hand as he pulled me up. "No, I don't have a plan, but I will form one. We need one to get out of there, that's for sure, I, not letting us sit here doing nothing."
"Okay, I'll watch the doorway while you think of something." He nods, moving to cover the entrance to the cell block, all while Jake began to heal Allen further.

(Sorry for the delay, been busy trying to keep up with school and other priorities, I'll be posting far more often on here.)
last edited over a year ago
(It's okay, I understand and yay, that's good)

"Thanks," I respond, trying to think of a plan to get us out of here. What if one of us pretended to do something while everyone got out? Would that work? Probably not, I needed something better.
"I feel like I've been ran over by a truck..." Allen grumbles with his eyes shut tightly. "It's okay, your gonna be fine." Jake insists, keeping his glowing hand on the wound.
last edited over a year ago
Usually I could come up with a plan quickly, but this was different. These guys, they were tough and unlike monsters or wannabes fighters.
"... Are you sure you're okay, Zara?" Allen manages, looking up at her with a slight grimace.
I turn to face Allen. "I'm fine, don't worry about mr," I tell him in a reassuring voice, giving him a slight smile.
Allen looks down with a nod, before wincing as Jake releases a final wave of Apollo's light. "... How do you feel?" The boy asks Allen, inspecting the wound. "... I fell a lot better... thanks." Allen shakes his head slightly, feeling a sense of the world spinning.
I sit back down beside Allen and look ahead of me. "Forming a plan for this particular escape us planning harder than usual," I mumbled more to myself than anyone else.
"You'll think of something, I trust you." He smiles up at her, tugging at her wrist softly.
I smile at him. "Thanks. I wonder if there are any secret passageways in here," I say to Allen.
"Well I don't suppose you'll find one sitting on your bum." He nudges her with a teasing grin, motioning for her to save the day.
I shake my head at him. "Well, I'm going to look for one turn. I will be back. Don't miss me too much," I say, getting up from the floor.
"I've already started." He chuckles, watching her move on.
I laugh atAllensresponse before walking through into the second cell, looking around for at least something.
He then shakily rises and goes after her. "Find anything?" Allen asks as he wraps his arms around her from behind, leaning his head against her shoulder as they stood.
"Hey, and nah not yet, but I'm hoping I can. There gotta be something," I respind, feeling Allen's arms wrap around me from behind.
Allen sighs, closing his eyes a moment, before letting go of her to help search. "Alright, so... Secret passageway..."
"Okay you search the walls for anything suspicious and I'll do the same thing for the floor."
He began to search the stone walls, finding no such luck. "Ever think we'd end up in a place like this, huh?"