Heroes of Olympus RP Club Romantic Style: the second

pink-bookworm posted on Jul 04, 2014 at 03:43AM
It's two years later after camp was overrun by what is called Lurkers and the Mortals as well. At the moment everything is great. They're just returning back to camp.

Is it possible that things still aren't right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really bad description... I'll probably fix it when we get a plot, I don't know and it's a really bad title too.

Demigods-
Allen Clarkson son of sol (roman sun god)- (Rogue475)
Zara Hyde daughter of Athena- (pink-bookworm)
Ian Mkinney son if Boreas (ConnerandTravis)
last edited on Sep 24, 2014 at 02:11AM
save

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1133 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1133

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
(Captured and separated)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(Very well, it shall happen... >:-)

After a few more minutes the entire group of demigods all sat down, including Thomas. He even had a rifle slung over his shoulder which would definitely help if things got out of control. "Good, now that we're all here, let us begin..." Chiron says, holding his arms.
last edited over a year ago
(This'll be fun)

Everyone got settled into their seats. I waited for Chiron to start speaking.bi silently laughed to myself at the fact Thomas had his rifle.
"Sebastian, you will be the one to speak for Camp Halfblood in this matter, while the rest of you will make sure he gets to the Marauder's leader and safely back home." Chiron says, motioning towards the Athena boy, before looking at all of them. "This is a high risk quest, but it needs to be done if we are to survive."
"I'm sure everything will be fine. We will make sure they get back," I say to Chiron after he finishes speaking. I wasn't necessarily talking about me or Allen or Grace or Jake but the guys who werng exactly experienced as I could say, that we'd get them back.
"Alright, Thomas is the team leader, so what he says, goes." Chiron insists then nods. "Good luck you begin the moment your all ready."
I nod my head, standing up from my seat so that I could get my stuff ready.
Allen then follows Zara to get his gear from the Athena cabin, long with Sebastian; "Our honorary camp ambassador."
Once the three of us reached the Athena cabin we all hurriedly grabbed our stuff. "You set?" I ask Allen.
"Just lemme get changed." He says, taking his pants and jacket to the bathroom. Allen returns a couple minutes later and nods. "Good to go, and how about you, Sebastian?" The boy then shrugs and takes his dagger of his bed. "All set."
"Good. The quicker we start, the better. No use avoiding it," I tell Sebastian, walking over to the entry way.
Allen takes Zara's hand as the gang meets at the camp entrance, with Thomas taking up the rear. "Let's get this done." He says, then they all began walking out of the camp barrier, and back into the world beyond.
Everyone we all follow Thomas outside the camp borders, Allen's hand in mine. This was it, another adventure outside if camp. Who knew what it'd bring.
(Time skippy?)
(Yup, time skip)
Thirty Minutes Later...
The group slowly walks into the Marauder Camp, getting eyed by many as they headed through a guarded entrance. "Right this way." A guard says, moving along with the group.
Looking around the camp, I noticed it wasn't very set out, with weapons scattered in a pole on the floor and just a whole heap of tents lined beside each other.
Allen eye's the guard carefully. The entire team seemed to be on there toes as the guard directs them into a large metal building which looked awfully close to the one Zara had found at the quarry two years before.
We all followed the guard, keeping our eyes peeled. "Does this look familiar, or what?" I whispered in Allen's ear.
Allen looks around, though it was dark, he could see that they were being led down into a large stone quarry. "yeah..." He whispers, inching closer to her. Countless Marauders began to form up round the group until they were completely surrounded. "We are only here to talk!" Thomas calls out, taking his rifle off his shoulder.
I gripped my sword tighter, growing nervous. I knew now that talking them into peace was no use. That it wouldn't work.
"The time for talking has past, you see..." A man says walking out of the crowd. "Now is the time for action..." He grins then motions for his men to take the demigods hostage. "Stay back!" Thomas shouts in anger then fires into the air.
Everyone takes a few steps back as Thomas fires his rifle and I watched as the bullets flew at the Marauders.
"We will leave and no-one gets hurt!" He calls out, just as a bunch of men rushed him suddenly with mallets. "Shit!" Allen cries, stabbing one of them as Thomas shot at the others. That is when all hell broke loose...
One if the guys attempted to hit me with his sword and I ducked away from his, making sure I hut him in return.
It only took twenty seconds for the crowd to overwhelm the demigods... "Zara, don't let go!" He cries out, gripping her hand as men grabbed at the two of them.
"I'll try not to, okay?" I shouted out to Allen as two men grabbed the two of us. One each, my hand was still gripped tightly to Allen's.
Someone then slams a fist into Allen's mouth, knocking the boy to the ground. "Zara!!" He calls to her, as the man begins to kick him in the stomach.
"Allen!" I scream out in response as the two of us are dragged apart. The guy who was holding had his arms tightly wrapped around my stomach and he had another man tie a silver chain around my wrists tightly. I attempted to kick him, but the guy who had tied my wrists was quick to the same thing to my feet and knees.
"We've got something special for you two, ladies." Says one of the men. Grace had also been tied and was now being taken along with Zara away from Thomas and the others.
I struggled in the men's tight grip. I may not have been weak but it seemed this guy had heavy work outs every second of each day. "Let me go!" I screamed.
"Oh just shut her up already!" One shouts, just before something hard knocks Zara out cold...

A Few Hours Later...
"Wake up!" Grace screamed, shaking her friend. "C'mon Zara..."
My eyes flickered open, pain shooting through my body. The person in front of me was all blurry and it took me a moment before I realised it was Grace.
"Oh my gods are you okay?" She let out a sigh of relief, glancing over the wound on her head. "Zara... Can you hear me?"
"Yeah, it hurts," I reply back to Grace in a croaky voice. I out my hand up to my head where most of the pain was coming from.
Grace~
The girl then turns, looking about the room. "The door's locked... I haven't seen any of the boys since we were attacked." Grace says wide-eyed, her voice full of worry.
"They just have taken them somewhere different," I responded, trying to assure myself that Allen would be okay. He had Thomas and Jake.
Allen~
"Wakey-Wakey..." A man hums, touching Allen's neck with something sharp. "Get away from him!" Thomas' voice could be heard from another cell. Allen's eyes slowly open to the sight of a man holding his own rapier to Allen's throat. "... Za... Where's Zara?" He asks faintly, only to be kneed in the gut. "You shouldn't have come!" The man shouts to the prisoners, walking about Allen's cell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace~
"Y-Yeah, I'm sure they're... they're okay." the girl nods, sitting down besides Zara, leaning against a metal wall of some sort. The only light in the room was a dim lamp on a table only feet away from the girls.
"Yeah...." I trailed off, shivering suddenly. It must be night as I could feel wind creeping through the tiny slot underneath the door.
Allen~
"Where is Zara...?" The boy repeats, shifting slighty to find his hands were bound by handcuffs. "Leave him alone, interrogate me!" Thomas shouts, rattling the cell doors. "No, you see I find it most efficient to interrogate the weak, rather than the strong... Your weak, aren't you boy?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace~
"They took our phones..." Grace murmurs, obviously shaken by what had happened. "There were so many of them... Oh Gods, Jake..."
last edited over a year ago
"There were, and Jake will be fine. They're all strong guys," I murmured with a sigh, my head still pounding. "Do you reckon they're just going to leave us here?"
Allen~
The blade tip then began to cut into Allen's neck, a few drops of blood seeping down. "Are you?" The man repeats. "... Yeah, I am." Allen groans, holding his stomach. "Now to the real question... Why have you come?" The man lowered the blade, touching its tip t the floor. "... Peace." Allen murmurs, then slowly rises to his feet. "We came to talk... A peace treaty."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace~
Suddenly the lock on the iron door began to unwind, leaving the door to slowly open. It revealed a tall slender man in an elegant tunic. "Zara, Zara Hyde, would you please come with me?" The man asks, with a strong English accent. "Don't leave me here..." Grace whispered to her friend.
"What do you want with me!?" I yelled at the guy. "I'm not going anywhere with you," I say to the guy who then laughed.
Grace~
The man laughed and leaned over to the girls. "Aren't you two just dying to know?" He grins, then steps over and grabs hold of Zara's arm. "Your coming whether you like it or not!" The man growls, dragging Zara towards the doorway. "No! Let her go!" Grace cried out, hitting the man as hard as she could.
~~~~~~~~~
Allen~
"... Peace?" The Interrogator repeats, turning around to face Thomas. "What peace could you have hoped to have found here?" The man laughs, but suddenly falls to the ground as Allen slammed into him. "Where is Zara?" Allen growls, taking his own sword off the floor as the man backed into the cell wall. "Now just hold off, I'll tell you if you let me go..."
When Grace hits the guy I drop onto the ground, I grown in pain, standing up. Neither of us had any weapons. They must have taken them away from us.v"I'm not going with you," I tell him with a growl. "Where's Allen! And where are the others!"
Grace~
"Allen? Others? There are no others, don't you see? Your it..." He then stands there, letting the words sink in. "... Now come along, or I will have those thugs come in and force you to."
Allen~
"Tell me, and I'll consider it." Allen mutters, then coughs a little due to his injury. "Where are the girls you took?"
"No we aren't it!" I yell at him. "And I'm not coming with you!" I start yelling once again, my head spinning as the man then orders his thugs to come help him.
Grace~
"Just the brown haired girl, the other one will be seen after." The man instructs, walking out of the room. Two larger men enter the room and grab hold of Zara, making there way back out with the girl in tow. "Please leave us alone!" Grace's voice could be heard as Zara was taken through a series of hallways, leading into the quarry factory.