Pokémon Pokemon gijinka RP! The history of the gijinkas!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 05, 2014 at 11:39PM
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have been seen only. But, maybe they can be seen?

Please create your own character forms :)

Here's my character:

Arelazai

Male

24 years old

Description: Below

Arelazai was an orphan as a child, and nobody would ever pay attention to him. He was just a homeless child, until, he met Yveltal. Even though he was young, and wasn't a trainer, he had a huge connection with Yveltal. Thus, now he has Yveltal as his only companion. He can also transform into an Yveltal with the DNA half of Yveltal's.

What is a Pokemon gjinka? A Pokemon gijinka is a human that has the ability to transform into one or more Pokemon, and may have the looks of a certain Pokemon. There is a gijinka for ever single Pokemon in the world.

Plot: Marina, an agile, cocky troublemaker! She happens to stumble along Arelazai and his friends and she isn't very their type. What will Marina do to join their adventures? Who knows, she is such a troublemaker, after all.
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have
last edited on Nov 14, 2014 at 11:55PM

Pokémon 720 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 720

over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
"Jeesus, feathered Arceus. Calm the hell down." Ashton laughed.
over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
"Not my falt your a lying cheat that should be locked up" said Simon "But I'm not battling with you I don't do battling"
over a year ago pokeball13 said…
Max said "No battling that's sucks"
"When the hell did I ever cheat in a game? Wow, bozos." Ashton grumbled.
last edited over a year ago
"I bet you do" said Simon "I would not be shocked if you murdered someone"
Luke said "A rivalry between two gijinka when will they become one?
" Become one? Napoleon said
"I got it in a movie" said Luke
Max said "You guys should stop fighting now please for my ears"
"Why in the hell would I kill someone. I just use my gun for self-protecting. Hey you, get a grip." Ashton taunted.
"Why not you get a grip what maniac even has a gun" said Simon
Electra said "Shut up we don't have all day"
(Will this ever end?) Max thought
"If I was a maniac, I would kill all of you? Birdy, don't even make me." Ashton growled, pulling his gun out and loading it up, pointing the gun at Simon.
Simon said "OK that its doggy I'm get that gun of you"
"If it will stop you two fighting please" said Napoleon "And if it won't don't"
Ashton pulled the trigger, shooting Ashton. "It's not even gonna kill you. Just don't get close to me." He frowned.
Simon transformed into Staraptor and flew in and snatched the gun of him and flew up "if you want this back you have to get me" he said
Electra said "Now he is acting babyish"
"If your not going to use the gun may I have it?" Said Max
Ashton trasfromed into Arcanine and leaped up, biting Simon's leg and not letting go. He snatched the gun with his paw, landing and transforming back to human. "I actually had the idea of joining this group." Ashton affirmed "But your friend Simon here is ruining the opportunity." He added.
Simon grabbed the gun again then he thew it then used brave bird on it
Napoleon said "Sorry Ashton he is not usually like this"
Ashton rolled his eyes "You can't destroy with just a stupid attack." He taunted, leaping up and snatching the gun, putting it into his pocket.
Simon left for a moment and came back with a bucket of water and dumped it on Ashton then transformed into human "I am happy for now" he said
Ashton dodged the water,cackling. "You aren't clever. I'm joining this group, but Simon, you aren't going to be my friend, and I'm going to be glad about it." He laughed.
Simon said "Well that's one thing we agree on not the non clever part and you joining ugh"
Luke said "Do you want a tour a proper welcome Ashton?
Simon said " Why are you being nice to him?
Luke said "because its rude not to welcome someone"
"That's true" said the girl
"No thanks, mate. I can adapt to all of you, but not birdbrain over here." Ashton glared at Simon, smirking with a grin.
Simon glared back "I'll be the happiest man in the world the day your die"
The girl said "I'll like to join to fellows gijinkas my name is May"
"I'll be the happiest doggy in the world when I kill you. Dogs can kill birds." Ashton sang to himself, ignoring everyone.
(This is going to interesting what's going to happen to Simon and Ashton)
"Well I'm going to beat nature doggy woggy want to go for walkies woof woof slobber slobber" said Simon
"Birds go tweet tweet, they never stop. Their annoying and loud chattering makes me want to murder all of them, including you Bird brain." Ashton sang, pulling his gun out and jumping up onto a tree. He sat down high up on the tree, enjoying his ariel view.
(PS I do not feel this way about dogs)
"You dogs bark bark you never shut up its like hell" said Simon
Bolt said "You two are acting like babies"
"Ahhh blah blah blah, I can't here you! Your bird chattering is making me deaf!" Ashton continued with his taunting, highly enjoying it.
Simon got annoyed and braved bird him off the tree
Napoleon said "Should all of us go and leave Simon and Ashton to bond"
Electra said "I fear I we leave they will murder each over"
(Sorry about that I was having my dinner)
Max said "well I guess they do want to kill each over but if we don't get those two to get along they will murder each over"
Ashton kicked Simon in the face when he used Brave Bird, snickering. "I don't want to kill him, but the bird varmint he is makes meh angry,mate." He affirmed with honesty.
"What ever we do can we do it quick I need to pee" said Luke
"You don't say" said Napoleon
Then Simon pushed Ashton off the tree and succeeded
Ashton held his grip onto the tree, climbing back up with ease. "Look Simon, you're the guy who is actually starting a fight for no reason.. I'm just making fun out of everything right now." He protested.
Max said "To be fair both of you are fighting over nothing in fact why are you fighting?"
"I'm not." Ashton protested.
Simon went down "fine I'm going to pretend he's not here" then he walked of
Luke said "is it" "Its not over" Napoleon interrupted
"All of ye just think I'm a cheater, a lyer, and such a no good person. You don't even know how much of a good spirited man I am!" Ashton growled, feeling heartbroken from all of this hate.
Max patted Ashton and said "You be friends eventually you know the entire thing about the more you fight in the beginning the better friends you be in the end"
Luke said "Why not go somewhere to eat all this stuff is making me hungry"
"I can go for some food" said Simon claiming down
Max said 'hmm maybe not sure'
Electra looked at Ashton and said "So what happened to the gold?
Max said "I was wondering about that to"
May said "Speaking of gold were is Empoleon"
Napoleon said "He'll be back just wait"
Ashton growled, jumping down from the tree. "The cops can take me now. I'm a lyer, now." He grumbled, waiting for the cops to take him into custody.
Simon gladly pushed him of the tree
meanwhile back at Empoleon "Oh come were can a thief go in this place its been 2 hours god" he said then he saw someone "hey that could be him" he said "GET BACK HERE WITH MY GOLD!
He chased it
"Take me to jail! I can't stay here hated and being called a lyer and a cheater from Simon! Actually, just kill me!" Ashton called out, seeing cops run over to him and arresting him.
Max said "Wow you don't get out much"
Simon said "Well how ever much I hate you I need to help people so I won't let you jail your self instead I call out a truce it will end if you try to murder someone deal"
"Forget it, Simon. This is what you wished before." Ashton shook his head, going with the cops to the police station.
Simon transformed into Staraptor clung into his shoulders and flew the over way "God your heavy" he said
Ashton transformed into Arcanine, going Simon's leg and running to the police station. Once he arrived, he transformed into a human, taking his mug shot. Then, he went into his cell, motionless.