Pokémon Pokemon gijinka RP! The history of the gijinkas!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 05, 2014 at 11:39PM
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have been seen only. But, maybe they can be seen?

Please create your own character forms :)

Here's my character:

Arelazai

Male

24 years old

Description: Below

Arelazai was an orphan as a child, and nobody would ever pay attention to him. He was just a homeless child, until, he met Yveltal. Even though he was young, and wasn't a trainer, he had a huge connection with Yveltal. Thus, now he has Yveltal as his only companion. He can also transform into an Yveltal with the DNA half of Yveltal's.

What is a Pokemon gjinka? A Pokemon gijinka is a human that has the ability to transform into one or more Pokemon, and may have the looks of a certain Pokemon. There is a gijinka for ever single Pokemon in the world.

Plot: Marina, an agile, cocky troublemaker! She happens to stumble along Arelazai and his friends and she isn't very their type. What will Marina do to join their adventures? Who knows, she is such a troublemaker, after all.
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have
last edited on Nov 14, 2014 at 11:55PM

Pokémon 720 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 720

over a year ago Monmonny said…
With Dixon's super hearing(being obtained when merging with Dialga)he heard Nyanko say that."Ok,if I have to,I will take drastic measures to win over Syuk!"Sam yelled,using Draco Meteor on Nyanko.
over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
Luke said "Hey Syuk I think you got your self a new boyfriend"
Simon thought (I feel sorry for her)
Then a man came from nowhere and said "Now that is what I call hot"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
"Okay, take me to them, dear," Sola replied.
"Quit calling me dear. We've been over this," Holis muttered, walking off with Sola behind him.
over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
Syuk yelled "Stop!!" She growled, and used Thunderbolt on Nyanko.

Nyanko took all of the pain, and got up. " I'm sorry, Syuk. I am just so locked onto you by your beautiful appearance." He walked over to Syuk and smooched her hand, being a true gentleman.
"Well, here they.... " Holis trailed off as he reached the others.
"Ahhhhh!!!!F**K YOU"Screamed Dixon,smashing Nyanko into the ground.
(And just as suddenly I'm gone. I'm off to get frozen yogurt; I'll be right back)
Sola emerged behind him, complaining, "These branches keep snagging on my wings!"
"That's IT she is MINE none will take her! NO ONE!"Dixon yelled,even louder."Not even something as powerful as Mewtwo!"
Simon grabbed Dixon and said "Clam down a gentlemen never picks a fight"
Luke said "Show of
"You think I care?Syuk is MINE!"Dixon yelled,pushing Nyanko even farther into the ground."Now,to finish you off!"Dixon yelled,using Giga Impact on Nyanko.
Simon transformed in to staraptor and grabbed Dixon
"Let me down!"Dixon yelled at Simon,using Hyper Beam on him.
Empoleon used ice beam on Dixon "That should cool him down"
Napoleon said "That was a crappy pun"
Monmonny commented…
Very over a year ago
Nyanko used Recover on himself, healing himself. "This is ridiculous. Syuk shouldn't suffer this..." He muttered to himself, walking over to Syuk and curling his tail up. "I'm sorry, Syuk. I cannot be here no more with Dixon. I still love you." He sighed, and walked away with depression.

Syuk watched Nyanko walk away, and suddenly felt a tickle in her heart. She blushed a little, and sighed. Syuk started to walk away from Dixon and the others. Static coming out from her clothing.
Electra pated Syuk and said "You will find the right one"
Luke said "Anyone have a cake?
Napoleon shouted " NNOOO HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY NO!
"Nyanko was the only self-relaxed one. I like gijinkas who are more relaxed...." Syuk told Electra, stopping and using Thunderbolt on Nyanko.

Nyanko felt the sudden electricity from Syuk's Thunderbolt, And he turned around, using Recover. "Yes, Syuk?" He asked her.

"I can give you a go...." She hugged Nyanko, with a bright smile. Syuk probably found her match, by this is the beginning of their relationship.

(Dixon,Fluctus, and Ian, you still have chances!)
Simon said "Good you made your choice I don't want to get into anymore fights that one is going to scar plus fighting is not in my nature"
Nyanko was astonished by this, and eventually fell more in love with Syuk. "Very well than, my beauty." He said, in a calm, relaxed tone of voice. Nyanko wrapped his tail around Syuk, hugging her back.

Syuk blushed and kept hugging Nyanko, feeling more close to him now. "I met you, and.... This is now the beginning." She smiled.
"What's going on here?" Holis inquired, watching the gijinkas fight.
"Typical gijinkas...." Arelazai chuckled, watching the other gijinkas fighting over only one girl.

Fluctus bawled on the ground "SYUK MY LOVEEEEE!!!" He yelled out to Syuk.
Napoleon said "There was a fight for Syuk and Nyanko won"
Luke said "I would of won no problem"
Napoleon said "You don't say"
"Should we leave to someplace more... Peaceful and quiet?" Nyanko looked down at Syuk, his hair swished in the wind. (My blue eyes are shining from the reflection of her beautiful face....) He thought.

Syuk nodded and replied "Sure. I'd like that." She added, getting out of Nyanko's grip and walking with him somewhere else, away from the other gijinkas.
"Ah, the pains of being an attractive female," sighed Sola. "I know the feeling." Holis rolled his eyes behind Sola's back.
Fluctus got up, and snarled. He ran up to Nyanko and clutched his arms to his neck, pulling back on it.

Syuk growled, and started to charge up her Thunderbolt.

Nyanko stopped, and used Psychic on Fluctus. He moved Fluctus away from him and Syuk, dropping him onto the ground. "I do not like that." He told Fluctus, holding Syuk's hand and still walking off together as a couple.
(I have to go now)
Luke said "Yuck love yuckty"
Napoleon said "is that even a word?
Finally after their long walk together, Nyanko and Syuk arrive at Glittering Cave.

"We're here...." Nyanko glared at Syuk, suddenly pinning her down and smirking. "You know I love you? I'll show you more of my love." He smirked, locking his lips onto Syuk's. Nyanko kissed Syuk, deeply.

Syuk didn't mind this, and kept going along. (He's truly the best...) She thought, blushing.

(This is only kissing, not s.e.x. xD)
(Bump :T)
(Bumpity bump bump)
"Okay, not the best way to be introduced... " Holis mumbled.
"You needn't worry. I find your friends quite charming so far," assured Sola. "Well, mostly."
Arelazai turned over to see Holis and Sola. "Who's your friend here, Holis?" He inquired, looking at Sola with a smile. Arelazai never minded any other gijinkas coming along.

Nyanko stopped, and got up. He blushed at Syuk, and rested his arm over her shoulder, keeping her close to his side. "I'll protect you." Nyanko assured Syuk.

Syuk nodded, and blushed. She closed her eyes, and sighed deeply. She felt much more safe with Nyanko.
(I officially love my new icon XD)
"My name is Sola. Surely you must have heard of me," she added, giving a dazzling smile.
"She's popular in the 'Pokemodel industry'," Holis explained. "And yes, that is a real thing. I had a hard time believing it when I first heard about it, but then again, I'm not into that sort of thing."
(PROBABLY.... My last character. But I always have the urge to make more in the future xD)

Roaran

Male

Age of 27

Roran thought he was always so perfect as a child, he always made sure he won every single contest and would always be the best out there. That made him one of the most selfish gijinkas out there. Whenever Roran sees a hot girl, he always yells out "I know ya want me, girl!" Though, nobody thought he was perfect. Roran also always has to judge everyone. Zoroark was just like him to other Pokemon, and Roran suddenly had the DNA of Zoroark's merged with his, and now Roran can transform into Zoroark.

(PROBABLY.... My last character. But I always have the urge to make more in the future xD)

Roaran
(I know the feeling XD)
(Painful xc)

Nyanko sighed, and smiled. He used Teleport, and he and Syuk teleported back where the other gijinkas were battling each other. " What have we missed?" Nyanko asked, holding Syuk's hand.

Syuk kept herself silent, and looked at all of the gijinkas in the area. (Dixon,Fluctus,Ian, I know you guys love me, but, I think I found my match.... Nyanko is much more relaxed than you all and the relaxed are the types I like...) She thought to herself.
"Wait a minute!" Sola looked more closely at Nyanko, Dixon, and Arelazai. "You're legendaries!" Her eyes shone.
Arelazai nodded "Indeed we are!" With a big,bright grin.

Nyanko nodded along with Arelazai, accepting the fact that he was indeed a gijinka of a legendary Pokemon. "Yes, I am. What is the certain need to know that?" He asked Sola, not asking in an angry and annoyed way, but a calm way like if he didn't mind it.
"Oh, my goodness, actual legendaries... " Sola gasped, straightening her dress and wings.
"She also tends to have a... er... lot of respect for anyone well-known," Holis added.
"Well, we appreciate that, ma'm." Nyanko chuckled, not minding Sola's high respect for them. (Nobody has given respect to me, besides Syuk...) He said in his mind, looking over at Syuk with a blush. (I'm glad I met her... But Dixon still has his chances because we aren't an official couple yet...) Nyanko reminded himself.
"Of course," Sola composed herself with another winning smile. "Well, keep an eye out for me, the Flaming Beauty!" She winked.
Nyanko nodded"Alright. Hehehe." He laughed, flicking his tail. The Mewtwo gijinka thought his appreciation wasn't important, but he acted like it could.
"So, what's been going on here while I was gone?" Holis asked Arelazai.
".... Typical fights over Syuk." Arelazai answered Holis's question.
Holis chuckled. "Oh, dear."
"Like I said, it's the consequence of being a beautiful girl gijinka," added Sola.
"But, Nyanko got Syuk, for now at least." Arelazai laughed.

"Yeah." Nyanko chuckled, looking at Syuk once again and blushing.
"Hmm... You know, Syuk, you might just have the makings of a proper Pokemodel," mused Sola. "Attractive now, but a little dressing up, and you'll be downright irresistible! You might even become as famous as I am."
"I think she's had enough of that, Sola," Holis pointed out.
(Brb)
"Thank you." Syuk nodded "abut, I'm not interested." She suddenly said.
"Okay, but if you ever change your mind, you know where to find me," Sola replied. "Speaking of which, looks like a nice little town. Only missing one thing... A stunning performance!"
Nyanko ignored, but soon gazed up at the sun, seeing it was soon going down. "It is getting dark, so I much prefer to leave so we can rest." He suggested to the others..
"Sounds good to me. Where are we headed?" Holis asked.
"Maybe on some soft, grassy plains. There are no homes for us to stay in, or any shelters, so the wild is much prefered. Though, wild Pokemon or the scientists can show up." Nyanko responded to Holis, assuring himself to be aware of the scientists who wish to capture Gijinkas for research.