Pokémon Pokemon gijinka RP! The history of the gijinkas!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 05, 2014 at 11:39PM
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have been seen only. But, maybe they can be seen?

Please create your own character forms :)

Here's my character:

Arelazai

Male

24 years old

Description: Below

Arelazai was an orphan as a child, and nobody would ever pay attention to him. He was just a homeless child, until, he met Yveltal. Even though he was young, and wasn't a trainer, he had a huge connection with Yveltal. Thus, now he has Yveltal as his only companion. He can also transform into an Yveltal with the DNA half of Yveltal's.

What is a Pokemon gjinka? A Pokemon gijinka is a human that has the ability to transform into one or more Pokemon, and may have the looks of a certain Pokemon. There is a gijinka for ever single Pokemon in the world.

Plot: Marina, an agile, cocky troublemaker! She happens to stumble along Arelazai and his friends and she isn't very their type. What will Marina do to join their adventures? Who knows, she is such a troublemaker, after all.
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have
last edited on Nov 14, 2014 at 11:55PM

Pokémon 720 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 720

over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
"You know I'm in here with you" said Simon to Ashton "This is a long time together let's get to know each over"
over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
"I don't need your accompanying." Ashton growled, moving away from Simon.
"Well were stuck here together oh I like to sing to LA LAA! Simon said
"Quiet down!" A security guard hollered out loud. Ashton kept silent, growling.
over a year ago pokeball13 said…
Max went to the police man and said "Can you let them go they have brain damage or what ever"
Out of nowhere Empoleon came and said "Don't worry let me deal with this" he punched the guard used ice beam on the prison then slashed it with his flippers "there you go Empoleon to the rescue"
Ashton was now angry "WILL YE LEAVE ME ALONE?!" He snapped at Simon and Empoleon, being taken to a new cell by another security guard.
last edited over a year ago
Empoleon used ice beam on the guard and dragged Ashton and said "Your not going anywhere plus I need you to help me find the guy who stole it" "He lied already" said Simon
Ashton bit Empeopleon's wing, escaping and going to another cell and permanently locking it, ice proof. "STOP!!" He yelled.
Empoleon said "Fine I'll find the gold my self" he stomped of
Simon was singing "LA LA LA LA!
"Geez. I hate my life already." Ashton grumbled.
Simon said "I'm going to keep singing in tell you come out of there" "LA LA LA!
"I'm going to keep singing to the security guards to throw you out and lock everything." Ashton growled. "In fact, SECURITY!!!!!" He yelled out, many security guards throwing Simon out of the building and locking all the doors and windows.
Max said to Simon "Great job"
Simon said "Ok that didn't work"
Empoleon said "Oh we can dig under the prison and bust him out"
Simon said "We don't have the stuff to do that"
An officer heard their plan, smirking. "You guys do mean everything locked as in EVERYTHING." He laughed. The floor of the whole station was locked, too.
Simon said to Empoleon "I don't say stuff like this usually but Empoleon your an idiot"
Empoleon said "Fine we shall blow it up"
The officer cackled. "You can't blow the building up. It's pure pure stone." He still laughed, he thought these were idiotic plans.
Simon said "They are idioctic plans because Empoleon thought of them"
Empoleon growled "Fine we shall murder the annoying guy take his card and that then break Ashton out of jail"
"I'll have to taze you." The officer smirked, getting his tazer out and tazing Empoleon and Simon.

(BTW it's electrifying them, and they HAVE TO faint because people faint when they are tazed)
(Got to go to bed now)
Empoleon got up after 5 minutes and shouted "You mean bunch of cops when I get up there"
Simon said "Let it go Ashton we tryed are best to get you out of this dump and can you just give us a thanks or something let's go Empoleon"
Empoleon and Simon walked of
Ashton shook his head "You don't deserve a thanks, you pile of dope! The only thing you're doing is just trying to ruin my peace! It's much better here, locked up instead of being rejected!" He growled.
Simon shouted "PEACE YOU DAMAGED MAN YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THERE!
"No I don't.... I have my own methods..." Ashton smirked.
Empoleon said "Ok now Ashton is in jail for ever what now"
Luke said "Blow it up"
Empoleon said "We tryed that already"
"Dig under it" Luke said
Simon said "Your both hopeless"
Max sighed "You know it mite be a good idea is just to wait until he wants to break out"
Ashton kept his smirk on his face, his tail pointing up. "Hehehe..." He cackled.
Napoleon said "So what now?
Empoleon said " Look for the thief that stole the gold"
"Damn." Ashton grumbled. "Well, they won't know I left..." He cackled, finding a key on the floor that one of the security guards dropped. Ashton picked it up, and unlocked his cell door very quietly so nobody can hear it. Then, he escaped through the top window when it was unlocked. Now, he ran off, unseen.
New character
Name Mazi
Age 22
Pokemon gijinka Mandibuzz
Gender Female
New character
Name Mazi
Age 22
Pokemon gijinka Mandibuzz
Gender Female
There was a girl right near Ashton and said "Were do you think your going"
Max said "Well anyway I was thinking may I join your team I am a gijinka"
"Will you leave me the f*ck alone?" Ashton growled, ignoring the girl and running off with no care. He wanted to rush off, unseen by Simon and his dimwit friends.
The girl got her curved axe and pinned him to a rock "Nice escaping I do that quite a lot so what did you do"
"Get off me you b*tch!" Ashton growled, biting her arm and running off as fast as he can. He transformed into Arcanine, digging a hole and jumping into it, and then covering the hole perfectly.
The girl transformed into Mandibuzz and used brave bird down the hole and said "I am only talking to you"
Ashton ran out of the hole and kept running away, digging five straight holes, really deep into the ground. He covered all of them, and hid. "I better survive...." He mumbled very quietly.
The girl was right behind him "boo" she said
Ashton growled, biting her face and running off. He dug a much deeper hole into the ground, where almost nothing can come through. Then, he covered the hole and hid.
Then girl made a sound then lot of Excadrill used earthquake and shot Ashton to the top then the girl came out and said "What's the matter?
Ashton bit her leg twice, and then made a run for it. He dug another hole, only deeper and deeper and deeper, into a cave. He covered the hole, and then went back down to the cave. Ashton ran deep inside of the cave, hiding.
The Excadrill found him then brought him back to the service and the girl said "What's the matter friend that backstabbed on you being lonley to many bi***s out there I been though all of them"
"STOP IT!!!!!" Ashton yelled out as loud to let Simon and the others know. He jumped and bit her face twice, and kicked the Excadrill. Ashton ran off, going back into the cave and going deeper and deeper inside.
The girl followed Ashton and dragged him back up again "I can help you"
Simon said "I heard something sounded like Ashton"
He transformed and flew to the sound of the yell
Ashton kicked her face, escaping out of her grip and going back into the cave, only deeper and deeper, hiding under a large boulder. He ignored the pain, and just hid. "I'll just find a plan...." Ashton mumbled.
(Got to go now)
The Excadrill flowed Ashton and came back with him again Simon came and said "What's going on"
"HOW ARE YOU EVEN FINDING ME SO EASILY YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!" Ashton yelled out, biting every single Excadrill and turning into human, running off and diving down into the hole he dug. Then, he ran inside of the cave, and his behind a very big rock.
Simon walked forward and landed in a trap and was now bagging upside down on a tree the girl said "Why do you keep running away OK pokemon let's go and find that gold that the scientists hid" Simon said "So you just going to leave me here" "Yep" said the girl
Max said "Let go follow Simon" he ran over there
Ashton panted, tired from all of this running. But, he would quickly gain all of his energy back. He kept hiding, until all of the Excadril and the mysterious lady would leave. Ashton hid very well, unseen.