Pokémon Pokemon gijinka RP! The history of the gijinkas!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 05, 2014 at 11:39PM
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have been seen only. But, maybe they can be seen?

Please create your own character forms :)

Here's my character:

Arelazai

Male

24 years old

Description: Below

Arelazai was an orphan as a child, and nobody would ever pay attention to him. He was just a homeless child, until, he met Yveltal. Even though he was young, and wasn't a trainer, he had a huge connection with Yveltal. Thus, now he has Yveltal as his only companion. He can also transform into an Yveltal with the DNA half of Yveltal's.

What is a Pokemon gjinka? A Pokemon gijinka is a human that has the ability to transform into one or more Pokemon, and may have the looks of a certain Pokemon. There is a gijinka for ever single Pokemon in the world.

Plot: Marina, an agile, cocky troublemaker! She happens to stumble along Arelazai and his friends and she isn't very their type. What will Marina do to join their adventures? Who knows, she is such a troublemaker, after all.
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have
last edited on Nov 14, 2014 at 11:55PM
save

Pokémon 720 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 720

over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
"Hi Pam do you come in peace? Said Luke
"Relay" said Napoleon
over a year ago Monmonny said…
"Of course I do.I'm not like the Gjinkas who work with the scientists."Pam said still looking at Dixon.
"Him" said Luke "Can I check your blood pressure?
" Can you just stop" said Napoleon
over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
(I haven't brought up Xili/Xini...)

Xili(Ya know what, just spell it Xili!) flapped her way down, near the other gijinkas. "I hear there is a situation that must be dealt with. Zygor and Mary, correct." She told the others, her blue eyes glimmering.
"Yep.correct"Dixon verified.
"I am going to ask you Pam and girl everyone hates 50 questions just to make sure your on are side" Luke said
"Were did the questions come from? Napoleon said
The girl said "I am not going to answer those questions and that was hurtful"
"Alright." Xili nodded. "I'll see what I can do about this. Expect the truth out of me." She added, turning into Reshiram and flying off to where Zygor and Mary would be. (If ya didn't see Xili's form, just search back a few pages)
"Um,hehe.Well I better get going."Pam said,about to walk out when Dixon stopped her. "Do you want to travel with us?"Dixon asked her.

"That would be wonderful!"Pam exclaimed,kissing Dixon.This caused Dixon to be VERY surprised.Yet,he kissed her back.
last edited over a year ago
"Wait Pam you still have 50 questions to answer" said Luke
"Let it go" Napoleon said
When they broke apart,Dixon DID ask Pam 1 question."Do you know who Mary is,Pam?"He asked her.
''No.I mean,I've known A Mary,but probably not the one you are thinking of."She told him,holding his hand.
"Are you two coming or not?" Xili asked, stopping and turning to face Dixon and Pam. She flapped her wings in place, waiting for an answer from one of them.
"We are coming,sorry."Dixon said,grabbing Pam's hand.
"Very well then. I'm not slow,either. So, try to keep up with me." Xili narrowed her eyes at Dixon, flying off at a very fast speed. (She's flying in her human form, she can do that of course)
"Don't forget about us" said Napoleon
"I am still here" said Electra
The girl said "I'll like to come to"
XiXili spotted Zygor and Mary, and used Fusion Flare on them. "Zygor, you need to stop this relationship. Mary, is working with the scientists who plan to capture gijinkas for research. I'm telling the truth, as I am the gijinka of the truth Pokemon,Reshiram. Either get captured, or break this up." She glared, using a Dragon Pulse on him.
Luke said "We can just walk away now"
Napoleon said "seriously you're such a big chicken"
"Maybe I am" said Luke
"Well,I'm faster!"Dixon yelled,transforming into Dialga.

"Never! I love her and she loves me!Besides,we were already captured,and we escaped!'Zygor told them,not moving an inch when hit by the Dragon Pulse."Either you go and leave us in peace,or I join the scientists!"
Electra used fire fang on both of them "STOP RIGHT NOW! Said Electra
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(I have no idea what to do XD)
Holis, Bernadette, Philly, Sola, and Felicia all came running. "What the heck is going on?" Bernadette spoke up.
Xili smirked. "You give me no choice then." She snickered, using another Dragon Pulse on Zygor. "End this now, or I will end you." She threatened Zygor, she was going to use another Dragon Pulse if she needed to.
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH'S OF WHAT EVERS! Electra shouted to everyone that was fighting
"Shouting never made anything better" the girl said
Xili's eyes glimmered. "Zygor, make your decision. If you still want to stay with Mary, then I will have to end your life. Mary, is working for very bad scientists, and you know what those scientists do to their victims? They inject them with needles, tie them to the walls, take away their DNA, and even kill them. So, now do you want to be a scientist only to kill your own kind and seriously harm them?" She asked, flying in place. Xili was going to use Fusion Flare if Zygor denied once again.
Napoleon said "Empoleon use hydro pump on Xili"
Empoleon did as he was told
"What will Mary do" said Napoleon
Xili dodged the move, grunting. "Napoleon, that wasn't a smart thing to do at all. I'm trying to protect Zygor from whatever Mary can do, or whatever the scientists can do." She told Napoleon, turning back to Zygor and narrowing her eyes. "If he was available, I would call my brother." Xili said.
"Guys stop acting like Ido's yes Zygor is not doing the smartest thing but hey its not his fault his head can't tell what is a good thing and what is bad thing and Xili just because he is as what I said give the guy a break and go for Mary or something" said Electra
Xili growled, using Fusion Flare on Electra. "STOP TRYING TO PREVENT ME ONLY FROM DOING WHAT IS RIGHT!" She yelled, turning back go Zygor,panting with acrimony. "Zygor, you must listen to me! Even Dixon and Pam want to stop this dangerous relationship! Mary is cruel, she's just trying to lure you back into the lab! I'm telling the exact truth!!" Xili roared.
Electra got annoyed of what Xili just did and transformed into Luxray and used thunder fang on Xili
"This team is falling apart" said Luke
Simon said "No offence Zygor but you should stop this thing with Mary"
Xili flew out of the way when the Thunder Fang came, and let Electra bite onto Zygor instead. "This is not a team. I'm only doing the right thing. Zygor, let yourself be captured again and killed. Everybody here just thinks I am a sin and I only do what's bad. Dixon and Pam, do this yourself." She grumbled, using Dragon Pulse on Electra.
Electra doged the dragon pluse and then used thunder fang on Xili
"Why do you attack me" she said
Simon grabbed Electra and said "Stop fighting with him Mary is the enemy" Simon said "Give up on Mary now Zygor what is more important" He said to Zygor
Xili dodged the Thunder Fang, letting Electra bite Zygor once again. "STOP!" She roared, using Crunch on Electra. She turned into Reshiram, and screeched as loud as she could. Xili used Fusion Flare on Mary, this time. "Break the relationship up, or I end up killing her. This is your last choice, Mary is just acting sweet towards you to lure you back into the scientist lab. This is not love, this is scandalous." She snarled at Mary, her tail flaming up.
"Bye bye Mary" said Luke
"Wow you are a chicken" said Napoleon
"Well if Mary is gone no more battling for my life" said Luke
(I hope Xili doesn't have a stalker Zekrom gijinka who likes her o.o The idea saying this is just motivating someone out there to create a Zekrom gijinka fitting that description...)

Xili growled, wincing her eyes. "Mary, this is unusual for me to do. Usually Zekrom does this, but...." She smiled, charging up a huge Fusion Flare and pushing it onto Mary with full force.

(KILLER RESHIRAM GIJINKA ON THE LOOSE NOOOO oh wait Mary isn't even dead)
(Dips on Zekrom gijinka)
Name Bolt
Gender male
Gijinka Zekrom
Back story Stalking Xili
(Dips on Zekrom gijinka)
Name Bolt
Gender male
Gijinka Zekrom
Back story Stalking Xili
(XD Dang it)
A man came out from nowhere "Xili I have been looking for you"
"Great a stalker" said Luke
Xili turned to the unknown man. ".....? Who are you?" She asked, her tail flaming up and panting from using all of the power she used to charge up the huge Fusion Flare she just recently used on Mary.
(Sorry I could not help my self)
The man said "Don't worry I am not here to pick a fight nice job on Mary" he said
"Sorry how rude of me i forgot to introduce myself i am bolt"
(It's okay xD)

Xili hesitated, but replied. "Nice to meet you. I'm sorry, but I still need to deal with this whole situation. You see, Mary there with Zygor, is working with very bad scientists who want to capture Gijinkas to research on them. She is dating Zygor only to lure him into the scientist lab because he had been previously captured and they want him back." She explained to Bolt, turning back to Zygor and Mary with a snarl.
"I know all that" Bolt said "why do you think I have been tracing her" Bolt said
"Case your a werido" Luke said
Xili grumbled, ignoring the two boys chattering behind her. "Dixon,Pam, I want you two to help me with these two. It may even take our lives to just persuade Zygor in breaking up with Mary. He doesn't understand Mary is the true enemy and just is luring him into the scientist lab. Because, she planned to do that to Arelazai and his friends, I've heard." She ordered Dixon and Pam to help her with persuading Zygor.
"Can I help to? Said Napoleon
" In your dreams" said Luke
"Oh, I'll be seeing you two..." Xili smirked under her hair, transforming into human and flying upwards with extreme speed. She was planning an attack, the attack named Fly. She would add full force when hitting the two together.
Simon transformed went up and said "Need some help its my duty help lady's woman girls as a gentle man"
Luke said "Gentle man back stabber Mary henchmen what's the difference"
Arelazai flew towards Xili and Simon "Count me in on this. Me and Astorian are supposed to look over Zygor because he's a sibling in history." He smirked, looking down at Zygor and Mary. (He is an Yveltal right now)
"I promise,I won't harm him!"Mary yelled."I won't!"

"I don't believe you!"Dixon yelled,still holding Pam's hand.

"Fine you don't believe me?!Then I'll stop being trouble!"Mary yelled,pulling out a knife and plunging it into her heart area.She was dead before anyone could stop her.

"NOOOOOOO!"Zygor yelled,holding Mary,getting blood over his hands."If I can't have her,I shouldn't be alive!"Zygor yelled,plunging the knife into his own heart.

"Oh my god!"Dixon yelled."That was intense!But it's over now."
"Dixon, reverse the time right there. Before Mary kills herself and Zygor kills himself." Xili told Dixon, landing onto the ground and walking over to the bodies of Mary and Zygor.
( ...What just happened? XD)
(Also, aren't Reshiram and Zekrom related?)
(THE MOST EXPECTED DRAMA... Yeah but I also ship Reshiram and Zekrom hardcore)
DragonAura15 commented…
Fair enough, I guess XD over a year ago
piplupfan1 commented…
Wait are Mary and Zygor dead? over a year ago
(Yet another new character! Feel free to take Azelf and Uxie into your own hands)
Name: Merluvee (Yes, the name is from Super Paper Mario)
Pokemon: Mesprit
(Yet another new character! Feel free to take Azelf and Uxie into your own hands)
Name: Merluvee (Ye
(Counterpart for Merluvee :P)

Aris

Male

Pokemon: Azelf

25 years old

Aris was always rejected by everyone, and he actually thought of joining forces with the scientists. But, after discovering the scientists have killed several of their victims, he escaped the labs. Aris kept seeing more plans leaked from the scientists, and he was motivated to go back to them. But, several other gijinkas warned him not to, and he still kept seeing the dead bodies the scientists kept in their labs. Finally, Aris never joined the scientists again, and now travels alone.

(His voice is Light Yagami from Death Note :D)
(Counterpart for Merluvee :P)

Aris

Male

Pokemon: Azelf

25 years old

Aris was always re