Pokémon Pokemon gijinka RP! The history of the gijinkas!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 05, 2014 at 11:39PM
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have been seen only. But, maybe they can be seen?

Please create your own character forms :)

Here's my character:

Arelazai

Male

24 years old

Description: Below

Arelazai was an orphan as a child, and nobody would ever pay attention to him. He was just a homeless child, until, he met Yveltal. Even though he was young, and wasn't a trainer, he had a huge connection with Yveltal. Thus, now he has Yveltal as his only companion. He can also transform into an Yveltal with the DNA half of Yveltal's.

What is a Pokemon gjinka? A Pokemon gijinka is a human that has the ability to transform into one or more Pokemon, and may have the looks of a certain Pokemon. There is a gijinka for ever single Pokemon in the world.

Plot: Marina, an agile, cocky troublemaker! She happens to stumble along Arelazai and his friends and she isn't very their type. What will Marina do to join their adventures? Who knows, she is such a troublemaker, after all.
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have
last edited on Nov 14, 2014 at 11:55PM

Pokémon 720 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 720

over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
"What scientists?" Sola inquired.
"Apparently there are scientists out to hold us captive for their studies," Holis explained for her.
over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
"Exactly. And of course you don't want to be captured by them, unless you have the power to escape easily." Nyanko added on to Holis's answer, with a nod to Sola.
(I swear to Arceus this is my last character. Don't punish me! XD)

Yuna

Female

Age of 25

Yuna is an owner of a famous Greenhouse, and she loves flowers. She gained the admiration of flowers and plants when she met Shaymin, who gave her the inspiration to open up a Greenhouse. Yuna gained the ability to transform into Shaymin once she finally got the appearance of Shaymin and when her DNA was modified with a sample of Shaymin's DNA added into it.

(Guys, she is single xD)
(I swear to Arceus this is my last character. Don't punish me! XD)

Yuna

Female

Age of 25
over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
Luke said "I am a good excaper because I am a thing fast Lucario I am not sure about Napoleon she is a fat slow penguin"
Napoleon and Empoleon shouted "YOU TAKE THAT BACK"
Luke said "Nope you have been mean to me that was the truth
Napoleon jumped on Luke trying to choke him
Simon said " Break it up NOW"
(bump, this died off so quickly and harshly. Come on people I want this to continue.... Not rushing anybody but please)
piplupfan1 commented…
I am still in this if that helps over a year ago
(It's your RP, make all the characters you want! In fact, I might make more, too)
"Oh, don't worry about me, I can be quite powerful," Sola assured.
"Okay, that's actually true," admitted Holis.
last edited over a year ago
As Napoleon finally got off Luke Simon found Luke an eye patch
Napoleon said "That's what you get for dissing Empoleon"
Luke said "Well I got an eye patch"
(And speaking of new characters)
Name: Felicia
Pokemon: Swirlix
(From now on, I'm not going to draw myself pics unless I really want to or have time)
(And speaking of new characters)
Name: Felicia
Pokemon: Swirlix
(From now
piplupfan1 commented…
She looks pretty over a year ago
DragonAura15 commented…
I know, right? :3 over a year ago
"Now, where is my assistant?" muttered Sola. "She was supposed to be here soon!"
"You have an assistant?" Holis inquired. "Since when?"
Sola ignored him. "Felicia!" she called. "Where are you?"
Luke said "I'll like a assistant I'll make him or her bake cakes for weddings"
Then out of nowhere "Were is that useless boy he was supposed to bring a cake for the wedding"
Luke said "NOO my mums sister kid"
He hid behind Napoleon
"You know, I might be able to get her to do that," Sola mumbled thoughtfully. "She's good at making sweet treats."
Just then, Felicia appeared, carrying a bunch of heavy bags. "Where did you want these?" she asked Sola politely, despite trying hard to lift the bags.
"Ah, Felicia, darling, there you are! You can just set them right there." Sola gestured to the shade of a tree. Felicia obliged.
The lady with a pompous looking guy
Then she said "You miserable bunch of kids have you seen a even more miserable looking boy" Then she saw Luke hidding behind Napoleon Then she yelled "YOU MISERABLE BOY COME OUT NOW!
Luke came out then she said " WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CAKE! "In my belly" Empoleon said "I BET YOU ATE IT YOU FATTY"
Napoleon said "i don't like your attitude missy they could be plenty of reasons why he didn't bring the cake and you don't have to insults willie milly"
Felicia looked nervous. "Um, miss, I'm sure it'll be fine. If you want, uh, I could help make another... " She didn't want to see Luke pushed around and insulted anymore.
"SHUT UP YOU LOW LIFE" the lady said
Luke said "Just wait for her husband to talk marina just because I missed sliped dose'nt mean everyone else has suffer"
"Excuse me!" Sola stood in front of Felicia. "No one yells at Felicia except for me!"
Holis stifled a snicker. That's Sola, all right.
The man next to her said "Should i ?
" Why not"
The man transformed into Rayquaza and used hyper beam on Sola
"Hey not nice" said Luke
Then he used dragon tail on Luke
The man next to her said "Should i ?
" Why not"
The man transformed into Rayquaza and used hyper be
"How dare you?!" Sola sputtered indignantly, turning into Volcarona and using Bug Buzz. Felicia looked even more scared than ever.
Yuna saw all of the devastation outside of her Greenhouse, and then realized her plant pots were all falling down and breaking into pieces. "My plants and flowers!" She shrieked. Yuna became so sad, she slammed the door when she went outside, and yelled. "EVERYBODY STOP!" With a very loud voice.
The man doged the bug buzz and used hyper beam on Sola
Napoleon transformed into Empoleon and used ice beam
Her partner Empoleon used ice beam
"STOP!!" Yuna yelled more louder, using Seed Flare to break up the fight. "You ruined all of my plants and flowers in my Greenhouse! They took hard work to properly care for!" She bawled, devastated about her plants.
Sola screeched to a halt in midair at the sound of Yuna's yell. Holis and Felicia both turned to Yuna.
The man said "The sciencetist's will like a few gijinkas"
Marina said cant we have some for a zoo?
Simon went in front of the green house trying to make sure it dose not get anymore hits
(Wow I make too many legendaries.... But legendaries are very difficult to resist because in gijinka form they look awesome o.o My last legendary is Reshiram.... Gijinka.)

Xinii (Zlee-knee)

Female

Age of 28

NO NO more backstories!

Yuna sighed in depression, and wiped away her tears. "I guess I have to repeat a very long and difficult process to re-grow all of my rare plants...." She mumbled with a sniffle.
(Wow I make too many legendaries.... But legendaries are very difficult to resist because in gijinka
(Okay, it's official. I'm making a legendary character at some point. At least one.)
(I'm so sorry for motivating you to do that, do not kill me xD)
(Sorry if I did to)
(Are you kidding? If anything, I should hug you for giving me the idea! In fact, here's a counterpart to your Yveltal gijinka!)
Name: Astorian
Pokemon: Xerneas
(Are you kidding? If anything, I should hug you for giving me the idea! In fact, here's a counterpart
Simon said to yuna "I have tried to make sure most of your plants live"
"Show off" luke said
(Oooy, but Arelazai doesn't want be super effective'd by Astorian :c)

Arelazai tapped his boots on the ground repeatedly, waiting for something interesting. "I'm as bored as a polar bear waiting for his food to appear!" He said with an exaggerating tone.

(Lol, love it when Australians make exaggerations like that xD)
"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Sola gasped. "Those flowers looked like they were beautiful... "
Electra transformed into Luxray and used thunder fang on the man he doges and used dragon tail on her
Simon gave a flower to Yuna and said "I have found this flower in you flower bed"
"They were." Yuna replied, "But now they are ruined because of those boys and their rampaging battle." She said with a depressed tone, kneeling on her knees and crossing her arms together onto her chest. "My plants and flowers, there will be a rebirth." Yuna muttered.
Simon said "is there anything i could say to comfort you? he sat next to she and said " The flowers will come back they always do"
(I pictured him to be quite peaceful, so you probably don't have to worry, unless you tick him off XP Anyway, I might wait a while before bringing him in)
"Um, Sola? He's still at it," Felicia piped up.
Sola glared up. "Oh, I'll get him." She flew upwards toward him, using Fiery Dance in midair.
The Rayquaza used dragon pluse on Sola and then dragon tail
Yuna sighed again "No thank you." She replied with a tear coming down her face , a clear one. She wiped it away, and tried to think of the positive things. The only positive thing she ever thought about? Flowers, and plants. Her only true interest. "I was a biologist, a plant biologist, to be more specific." Yuna said.
From down on the ground, Holis used Psychic on Rayquaza, while Sola used Quiver Dance to raise her stats.
"Here is a flower that I found" said Simon the he got up and looked for seeds
Luke said "Why did he have to be Rayquaza"
Arelazai snarled, and used his Oblivion Wing to break up the whole fight. "You dandy little crafters are just destroying more of the land and you're disturbing the wild Pokemon!" He yelled with acrimony, transforming into Yveltal and using "Hyper Beam" on the Rayquaza gijinka.
The was a ho hol sound then Rayquaza gijinka left
The lady said "Bye honey have a good day at work
(I just had a question. Can gijinkas evolve? XP)
Sola flew at Rayquaza, and used Bug Buzz again, this time made more powerful by Quiver Dance. Meanwhile, Holis pulled what looked like a tiny blue crystal out of his pocket.
"I wouldn't call him honey, I would call him rotten egg." Arelazai said, with an acerbic tone.
"Sola, you can come down now!" called Holis.
"SHUT UP YOU (F*****) (b*****) The lady said
Arelazai grunted, and calmed down. "That Rayquaza gijinka sure was scandalous." He admitted, swiping dust off of his coat,boots, and hair.
Luke said "I had to grow up with that lady"
Arelazai heard the lady curse at him, and he decided to stay calm. "Look lady. I'm not here to cause any trouble, but your son was sure rude to just attack us for no apparent reason. Control him, he's YOUR son or whatever." He smirked at the lady.
(CHICKEN MIND HAS ACTIVATED)
(Bump :I I might just have to shut this down if this keeps dying off. I was having so much fun but then everybody quit on me :( not rushing people....)
(I'm back XP)
Sola landed on the ground again, transforming back into a gijinka. "Phew! Well, that was exciting."