Pokémon Pokemon gijinka RP! The history of the gijinkas!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 05, 2014 at 11:39PM
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have been seen only. But, maybe they can be seen?

Please create your own character forms :)

Here's my character:

Arelazai

Male

24 years old

Description: Below

Arelazai was an orphan as a child, and nobody would ever pay attention to him. He was just a homeless child, until, he met Yveltal. Even though he was young, and wasn't a trainer, he had a huge connection with Yveltal. Thus, now he has Yveltal as his only companion. He can also transform into an Yveltal with the DNA half of Yveltal's.

What is a Pokemon gjinka? A Pokemon gijinka is a human that has the ability to transform into one or more Pokemon, and may have the looks of a certain Pokemon. There is a gijinka for ever single Pokemon in the world.

Plot: Marina, an agile, cocky troublemaker! She happens to stumble along Arelazai and his friends and she isn't very their type. What will Marina do to join their adventures? Who knows, she is such a troublemaker, after all.
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have
last edited on Nov 14, 2014 at 11:55PM

Pokémon 720 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 720

over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
The girl was gone "Can some one give Me a hand? Said Simon
over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
Ashton sighed in relief "Phew!" He kept panting, coming out from the rock and finding a torch.
Simon shouted "HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pokeball13 said…
Max came and said 'Weres Ashton' and then ran a random way
Ashton lit his way down the hallway of the cave, sighting a canteen. He picked the canteen up, and felt water inside of it. "Why not drink?" Ashton asked himself, drinking all of the water available from the canteen. He slowly put the canteen down, and wiped his mouth. Then, Ashton went to the left of the cave.
Empoleon came and said to Simon "Witch way did Ashton go" "that's way but" said Simon "Thanks" Empoleon ran that way "Great I'm stuck up here forever" said Simon
" Maybe I'll find something great down here..." Ashton smirked, finally finding a room and seeing a treasure chest on the right. He ran over to it, and easily opened it. Ashton had a spare sack for anything he finds, and inside of the chest was an ancient relic. He stuffed the relic inside of his brown sack, cackling quietly and feeling great about his new find.
Empoleon found the cave Ashton was in "This way I should think"
Ashton heard a sound of footsteps, and dug a hole upwards. He jumped up into the hole with his sack, and covered it so nobody knew where he dug it. Then, Ashton ran off successfully, unseen.
Empoleon said "I missed him didn't I" he went out of the cave and saw the girl again
Electra near Ashton said "Have you seen Empoleon or Simon anywere?
"I don't know." Ashton hid his sack successfully, walking off. He transformed into Arcanine, and ran off. Then, Ashton transformed into human and stored his sack in his gold safe. He covered his gold safe in the ground, walking off, panting.
Electra who transformed into Luxray and saw the safe "hmm that's were you keep your gold"
Ashton growled "Heya woman." He affirmed. "I can be a thief if I want, and I've already been captured by the police only because I wanted to! I escaped, and I'll continue to be a theft. How 'bout ye let me be and mind your own business!" He snapped at her, taking all of the gold he kept in the safe and magically sending them to his bank vault.

(LOL)
"So the gold look safe" said Electra
"THERE'S NOTHING IN THERE SO SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT IT!!! YOU'RE NOT SHERLOCK!!" Ashton snapped at Electra, he was losing control over himself.
Electra said "You have Gold You have Gold You have Gold"
Max came and said 'Who has gold?'
"I will have to use my gun if you mock me one more time.... I'LL STAY A THEFT AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO!" Ashton yelled, using Fire Fang on Electra. His body was glowing red, and he dashed off super quickly.
Max transformed into Bronzong and used psychic on Ashton "Clam down" he said
Ashton dodged the attack, using Fire Blast on Max successfully. "Leave...me....ALONE!!!!!" He screeched, using Fire Fang on Max. Then, Ashton left, his body still glowing red.
(Nice icon)
Max came and used psychic on him successfully 'What worng with you? He said
Ashton healed himself quickly, growling more and more. "I suffer too much from everybody!!" He screeched, his arms glowing red. Ashton raised his arms, then pushing them onto the ground and creating a very big and powerful blast. It would send Max and any other gijinkas around Ashton flying.
Max got up with a bit of blood on his face and used psychic again 'Stop why do you do this I know you good at heart' he said
(Max can't dodge it.....)
pokeball13 commented…
OK I'll change that over a year ago
Electra who got hit by the attack took the safe and ran (Not very fast)
Ashton dodged the Psychic, using Fire Blast on Max again. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" He screeched once again, using another blast. "Hehhe.... Electra will just find out that the safe... Is Empty!" Ashton muttered to himself, cackling. His pupils were much smaller, now.
The some pokemon attacking Electra and she dropped the safe "shoot" she said still running Empoleon found it "There must be the gold ha lucky me" he said them he carried it "This is not as heavy as I thought it was"
"Heheheh....." Ashton cackled, his arms still glowing red. He ran over to Electra and Empoleon, creating a huge,powerful blast when he pushed his arms onto the ground. Ashton snickered, running off.
Electra said to Empoleon "Watch out" the blast hit them "Och the safe no the gold has been destroyed" Empoleon said "There was never any gold in that its in his fat pocket or somthing" Electra said
Max said 'That devious double crossing b****'
Ashton growled, biting Empoleon and kicking Electra. Then, he winced his eyes in pain. Now,Ashton ran off , climbing up a tree and cackling some more. His pupils were still very small.
Empoleon used brine on him "You Meany" he said
"Great insult" Electra said sarcastically
Max said 'What's up with that guy?'
Ashton's arms kept glowing in red, and he cackled. He raised his arms up high, and jumped down. When he landed, Ashton pushed his hands as hard as he could, creating a powerful blast that would hit everything in his way.
"OK time to go" said Electra running of "me to" said Empoleon
Simon fell asleep now
Max used psychic on Ashton again
Ashton quickly dodged it, cackling and wincing his eyes in pain. "NOW WATCH ME DISAPPEAR FROM YOUR STUPID LIVES AND WEEP IN AGONY!!!" He screeched, running off and digging a hole into the same cave he explored before. Then, he covered it and stood in the cave for almost hours.

Bump
Electra saw that and said "Wow great escape" sarcastically "Empoleon are you going to carry the safe all the way? She said " My precious" Empoleon said
Max said 'Got to agree with Electra on that one'
"Those idiots won't even come looking for me... I knew it! They DO want me gone!" Ashton muttered to himself continuously, laughing maniacally. His pupils were getting smaller and smaller.
Max said "You attacked us why would we want us to follow you"
Electra said "Leave the psychopath alone"
Empoleon said "What is a psychopath?
"I'll show you a psychopath...." Ashton cackled, coming out from the cave and kicking Max and Electra, biting them, and using Fire Blast on both of them. Then, he tossed both of them into trees and charged at them. Ashton's arms glowed, and he used his final attack.
Electra used thunder fang and paralysed him and successfully used iron tail Ashton down a hole and ran of unseen Empoleon used brine down the hole
Ashton dodged the Thunder Fang, and dodged the Brine. He pushed Electra into a tree, and used Fire Fang on her leg that was damaged (from crutches I believe). "NOW SUFFER!!!" Ashton hollered, creating another blast.
Electra successfully escaped but Empoleon fell
Ashton laughed "Yeah run away!" He unsheathed his claws, they were very sharp. Ashton ran up to Electra, and slashed at her back very hard. Then, he created another blast, and escaped out of sight in the smoke.
"B**ch" said Electra running of
"Hehehhe" Ashton cackled maniacally, climbing up a tree and staying there. He was acting so out of control.