Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Halfblood RP (Love Edition)

aqualad posted on Sep 16, 2012 at 10:24PM
Well for all you love birds out there here it is your lovey dovey RP.
To Join:
Name:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Appearance:
Not that much so anything else you wanna add like bio go ahead and do it.

Characters

Nick as (me) son of Hecate
Cara as (Nicolicious) daughter of Thanatos
Stephanie as (Percabeth_forev) daughter of Poseidon
Anthony as (ConnerandTravis) son of Apollo
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 08:41PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2162 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 2162

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Ember*

"Get... off... of me! Thalia! Sick em'!" *Thalia just sits their. Lazy wolf! I look at Eve* "Get him off of me!"
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
" no can do I've got a broken nail" I joke smiling deviously
*Ember*

*I narrow my eyes playfully* "Oh, if Parker doesn't throw you off this Hawk then I will! Ouch! Watch it Parker!" "Say it! Or so help me I'll.... um... I'll ruin your hair!" *My eyes widen.* "You wouldn't!" "I so would. And you will not be trowing anyone off of this Hawk! That's my job."
I smile as I watch them,"Thts enough Parker or I'm proclaiming myself captain and both of you will b off this hawk!" I say playfully
*Parker*

*I look up and Eve* "You? Take charge of MY Hawk? Oh, I don't think so!"

*Ember*

"I thought we were honery sisters!"

I bat my eyelashes innocently,"yes I captain eve proclaim mutiny!"
*Parker*

"Their is nothing innocent about mutiny!"

*Arrow Smith takes a sharp turn throwing Ember off and throwing me next to Eve. I see Ember got thrown off and my eyes widen* "EMBER!!!!"
I screech and cling to Parker as I start to slide of the hawk.
*Parker*

*I quickly grab Eve and pull her back up. I look at Eve, starting to tear up.* "Eve, she's going to die!" *I rush to the other side of arrow smith, making sure Eve is on, and almost choke on a yelp/sob.*

*Ember*

*The worst feeling their is, is knowing your about to die. I didn't even get to write my will. I closed my eyes and screamed. I knew what was coming*
"ember!" I look Down my eyes widen in terror
*Kadin*

*I see someone thrown off the Hawk and I yelp. Not again Parker! I race twords Ember. I'm not going to make it! *I take a flying leap and land right under Ember. I quickly and barley catch Ember*

*Ember*

*I close my eyes preparing for death, when something catches me. My eyes flash open and then they widen when I see Kadin.*

*Kadin*

*I breath a sigh of relife and smile at Ember.* "Close call. Will your brother ever learn?" "KADIN!" *Ember yelped and gave me a hug*

*Parker*

*I breath a sigh a pure relife when I see someone catch Ember* "Please say she's alive"
"oh my gods!" I say with a sigh of relief
*Parker*

"Arrow Smith, down" *I say with a shaky voice.*

*Ember*

"I thought I was going to die." *I say trying my hardest not to sob.*

*Kadin*

"You still could." *I drop her, but catch her before she hits the ground.* "Kadin!" *She tried hitting me but I ducked.* "Hey, I grew up with your brother!" *But I hold her tighter, letting her know I wasn't going to let her fall.*

last edited over a year ago
I put my hand reasuringly on parkers arm,"shes okay."
*Parker*

*I nod, but I feel like a robot. Arrow Smith lands and I rush to Ember. But I stop dead in my tracks when I see Kadin.*

*Ember*

*I shiver, I can't feel my legs, my arms feel like led, my brain feels like jello, my whole body is shaking. "I think I'm going to pass out." *I whisper.*

*Kadin*

"Yea, seeing my hansom face again would defaintily do that. Oh! Oh, you meen because of the fall! Um, yea. I guess that could to it to." *I say trying to make her smile. She tries but I'm pretty sure her mouth is nume to. I hold her even tighter, trying to make her feel safe. Then I look up and see Parker, just staring at me with wonder. I smile* "Again dude? Really?"
I walk up behind Parker my eyes still wide.
*Ember*

*I see Parker and I don't know weather to smile or to jump up and kill him on the spot.* "I suggest the first one." *Kadin whispered in my ear*

*Parker*

"Kadin?" I asked. He nodds and smile* "Do you know anyone ales with a face this hansom?"

*Kadin*

*I walk up to Parker, seeing as he is frozen to the ground and give him a hug. Something fairly hard to do with Ember still in my arms.* "You sir, really need to stop trying to kill her. I've saved her the past 3 times now!" *Parker nods, his face full of fear. This is one of the only times I've ever seen him like this.* "She's alive. Now, I suggest you move to Canada, change your first and last name, before she kills you."

"Oh! And Lama's! I highly suggest you breed Lama's! You could call it: 'Kadin is so awsome Lama breeding ranch."
I raise my eyebrow at 'kadin' who was indeed very good looking.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I sit at the lake. I sigh. I head over to my cabin and grab my bow.(Interesting fact I just did archery today in gym)
( ConnerandTravis - LOL! And Demeaner - I thought you liked Parker!)

*Parker*

*I laughed. The thought of moving to Canada, changing my name, and starting a Lama breeding ranch was funny. Kadin raised his eyes.* "So that made you laugh?" *He asked hopefully. I smiled and shook my head.* "No, that made me smile. What made me laugh was that you suggested I name my Lama breeding ranch after YOU! Now, THAT is funny."

*Parker*

*I laughed. The thought of moving to Canada, changing my name, and starting a Lama breeding ranch was funny. Kadin raised his eyes.* "So that made you laugh?" *He asked hopefully. I smiled and shook my head.* "No, that made me smile. What made me laugh was that you suggested I name my Lama breeding ranch after YOU! Now, THAT is funny."

*Kadin*

*I laughed too, then pretended to be hurt.* "What? You don't think it has a nice ring to it?" Parker shook his head.* "It's the worst thing you could've suggested." "now that hurts."

*Kadin*

*I laughed to.* "I missed you Parker." "Ditto."

*Ember*

*I cleared my throut.* "I really don't want to interupt the fun here, but I just feel off a flying Hawk-" I glared at Parker making him wince* "I might have broken my leg, and the saddest part? My hair STILL got ruined. Now Kadin, if you would be so kind as to SET ME DOWN!"

*Kadin raised his eyes.* "Well somebody has NOT change a bit. I missed you to Ember." *But insteed of putting me down, his arms tightened. Though I had to admite, I really had missed Kadin.*

*Parker*

*I looked at Ember, the smile once again disappearing from my (very hansom) face.* "So, if the first time is an accident. Twice is a accident, three times, is annoying, but four times are on pourpose... what's the fifth time?"

*Ember looked at me then sighed. "I guess, consternating you didn't meen to this time, it was an accident. A forgiven accident."

I couldn't help but breath a sigh of relife.*

*Kadin*

*I shook my head at Parker* "5 times now Parker? Really?" *Parker, now back to his cocky, teasing, playful self, smiled.* "Me?! If I'm correct, you helped me the last 3 times, and the 4 times you saved her after helping me! And then you let me suffer alone!"

*I smiled at Parker.* "It was for a good reason!" *Parker frowned playfully.* "I don't care how attractive my sister is! Their is no good reason for betrayal!"

*I smiled as Ember's face turned red.* "Yea, gotta love a happy ending. Can you put me down now?"

*I smiled and put Ember down. Once she put force on her leg she yelped.* "OK! Pick me back up!" *Parker laughed, but I picked her back up. Then I saw the girl next to Parker. I raised my eyes at Parker.* "You got a girl friend so soon?"
(Wait... @ Conner&Travis - What school teaches you archery? I NEED to go their!)
(We do unit in archery because before in 6th grade you go on a camping trip and have archery, but since my grade didn't go we do a unit in 7th and 8th grade)
After shooting some bows and throwing daggers, I head back to the beach.
(Oh. I guess we dont have that in Tennessee)
(Back to RP)
I sigh as I think about California.
(hey Alexander (cato) is cuuuute!)

I turn my attention back to Parker,
(Where are you guys?)
over a year ago darange said…
(hey forget that last comment that I said)
(somewhere in camp nowhere in particular.)
(Okay)
I walk around camp holding my necklace. I see Parker, Delilah, Ember and two other people. I walk up to them. "Hey guys."
(About to go! And Demeaner - so u like Kadin or Parker? lol)
"So who's the new guy?" I point to Kadin.
*Parker*

*I remember Eve and snap back to reality.* "Last time I checked, I was still single." *But I smiled at Eve.* "Eve and Anthenoy, meet the most amazing guy besides myself, Kadin Ski"

*Kadin*

"Oh, your soooo kind" *I said playfully rolling my eyes*

*Ember*

*I waved weekly.* "Sup' Eve"
"Hey Kadin. Who's your immortal parent?"
over a year ago darange said…
(I don't know where to come in so us)
*I hug parker from behind and smiles* hey parker
I roll my eyes and wrinkle my nose when Delilah hugs Parker,"hey kadin, Anthony I'm eve"
"Who's your parentage cute thang? Let me guess. Aphrodite?" I smile at Eve.
"uh no I'm actually a daughter of the muse clio." I say looking at Anthony
"Ah, well your still cute."
"thank you." i smile a little
I wink at Eve. "No problem. "
I look away from Anthony and look at my feet.
I touch my necklace. "So Eve, how you doing?"
"great it's great here, everyone's really nice."
"Yeah. Do you need a tour? I can give you a tour if you need one."
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(BWAHAHAHAHAA! It is time to be out of place in such a lovely RP.)

I see Nick flirt with every girl he passes and I snort in disgust. I pick up the card and iris message Thalia. "Hey. You still got that opening?" I ask.

"Yeah. So you wanna join?" Thalia asks.

"Why not. Got nothing better to do." I say smiling.

"Ok we are arriving at camp tomorrow. Good luck surviving until then."

"I'll try." I wave my hand through the Iris message and walk outside. "Sun." I mumble.
"yeah tht would b nice" I smile
I see everyone standing in a group so I walk down. "Hello...friends." I say smiling. I fell weird though talking to these people. Usually I'm sitting away from everyone in the shadows. But today I guess not considering I get to leave here and boys behind,
"Well then, let's go."
I watch two of them leave and sigh. See I am the weirdo nobody likes.