Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Halfblood RP (Love Edition)

aqualad posted on Sep 16, 2012 at 10:24PM
Well for all you love birds out there here it is your lovey dovey RP.
To Join:
Name:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Appearance:
Not that much so anything else you wanna add like bio go ahead and do it.

Characters

Nick as (me) son of Hecate
Cara as (Nicolicious) daughter of Thanatos
Stephanie as (Percabeth_forev) daughter of Poseidon
Anthony as (ConnerandTravis) son of Apollo
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 08:41PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2162 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 2162

over a year ago darange said…
name: Delilah Greene
IP: Aphrodite
MP: Jacob Greene
Apperence: long brown hair, coco brown eyes,smells like Rainfall, and a warm smile
Personality: funny, shy, sarcastic,flirty, and smiles alot
last edited over a year ago
name: Delilah Greene 
IP: Aphrodite
MP: Jacob Greene
Apperence: long brown
over a year ago aqualad said…
I wait.
*walks in to camp and runs into a ember and Anthony* hello , I'm Delilah and you are?
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Anthony."
big smile
that's a nice name, mind giving me a tour im new around here if you couldn't tell already
"Sure," I hold my necklace through out the tour. "Those are the cabins." I point to the cabins. "There's the lake. We have a training arena and an archery range. Dining pavilion. That's basically all you need to know."
Ok cool! That's a really nice necklace, it must be really special to you
"Yeah," I say.
Who gave you it? Its ok if dont want to answer that
"My mom. I found the tooth on the beach. My mom made the necklace." My eyes begin to form tears.
Hey its ok dont cry *I put a hand on his shoulder , look into his eyes, and gives him my best smile* its ok
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Wow. Well now I have a perfectly good reason to not join the Hunters."
"thats good to know." he looked to his side and kissed her on the lips. and blushed a bit
I close my eyes tight. "I'm okay." I hold on to my necklace muttering words.
Ok , well I'm going to the archery range if you want to talk you know where I am *still smiling, and runs off with her curly hair bouncing behind her*
"Okay.". I walk back to where the other girl is.
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Parker*

*I watch as the guy approaches her. I run and jump into a neerby tree to watch. I look down and see Ember studying the ground. I know she's thinking about dad.

*I lean ageist a tree thinking about my dad. Jason Green. About what he told me and Parker when we left. Then I think about the guy I ran into a can't help but feel worse. After all, I knew just how special a necklace could be, I think as I pull out the one my dad gave me. If had a sliver wolf on it, and under it said "Ember." I run my thumb over the ingraving. *
"Hey, look I'm sorry." I say approaching the girl.
Ember

*I turned around and saw the guy I ran into earlier. My first intent was to be on gard but I forced myself to calm down. I was new here. Maybe this would be better the home with dad.*

*I smiled* "It's OK." *I said quickly shoving the necklace into my pocket.* "I kinda get the special necklace thing. I'm Ember. And you are?"

*Parker*

*I watched from above, a little shocked Ember was able to control herself. I sat down, watching the entertainment*

"Anthony, son of Apollo." I clear my throat. "You new?"
*Parker*

*I smile* "Yea. Pretty munch. And I'm a daughter of Aphrodite. And you already know I'm Ember." *AKA: Flirt. I thought. That would've been exactly what Parker would've said if he was around.* "How about you? New here?"

*Parker*

*I watch Ember and resist to yell Flirt. it would blow my cover and so far I was enjoying this*
"No, been here pretty much all my life." I close my eyes tight force myself not to think about my mother. "Aphrodite. Cool. Do you have a brother by any chance?"
*I smile* "Yea. It's pretty great." *But I cringe when I here his question about a brother* "Even worse... a twin. And I'm just going to say up-front, I am so so so SO sorry for whatever he' done in the past-" *I look at my phone* "- 18 mins we've been here."

*Parker*

*I narrow my eyes at Ember. The next time I teased her, I would make sure it was embarrassing.*
"Ah, no sweat. He seems like a nice kid. Though does seem to be more hyperactive than normal Apollo kids."
*I wince* "You've meat him already. And a nice kid... you must not have talked munch. Though I guess most people would think he's nice.... just loves to mess with me. And yea, ADHD. We both have it"

*Parker*

*I watch Anthony. He thought I was nice. Maybe he would be OK.*
"Most demi-gods have ADHD. Some have it bad, but others have it mild like me." I smile a little. "Brothers are like that, they mess with you."
*I groan* "Tell me about it. OK so I have this HUGE fear of spiders, so Parker goes to the pet store, gets a bunch of huge black hairy spiders, and let's them loose in my bed. When I got in and saw them, I screamed bloodly murder. And that was just last week!" *I sigh* "I will never be able to get in bed the same way again."

*Parker*

*It was really hard not to burst of laughing. One of my best pranks yet*

*Ember*

*I sigh* "So what about you? Any siblings?"
"One, but he died a long time ago.I still have the Apollo kids, but it's not same. When a brother messes with a sibling, that means they love them." I thought about my brother. I quickly shoved that thought aside.
*I look at the ground* "Sorry bout' that." *I mutter* "You can have Parker though!" *I offer, trying to cheer him up*

*Parker*

*How dare she try to give me away without my premission*
*walks to the archery range and shoots a couple arrows then walks out and runs into Parker* oh sorry
*I turn around quickly.* "Shh!" *I point to Ember and Anthony. I grab the girls hand and I lead her away, where they can't here us talk but I can still here them* "Sorry about that. I'm spying on my sister. Im Parker." *I smile* "And whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?"
(Could theses be Deligha? or however you spell her name)

(Could theses be Deligha? or however you spell her name)
or

or
(i got one but thanks anyway)
im Delilah, Delilah Greene daughter of Aphrodite
(i got one but thanks anyway)
im Delilah, Delilah Greene daughter of Aphrodite
(Oh! Good pic. Very pretty)

*Parker*

"Smiles* "Well I'm Parker Green, son of Apollo." *Smiles again* "Aphrodite? My sister's Aphrodite to." *I smile even bigger* "You know, you can always tell who is Aphrodite. Because they are almost always drop-dead gorgeous. Your a perfect example."

thanks, everybody says that .......but i don't think im that pretty
"Wasn't your fault he died." I play with my necklace. I remember John's necklace. It was just like mine.
*Parker*

*I frown.* "Excuse me? But when is the last time you even walked past a mirror?" *I push back a pice of hair behind her ear* "Belive me, your gorgeous."
*Ember*

*I shrug* "Yea, but still. It's gotta be awfel"
*blushes* thanks
*Smiles* "You'r welcome. So, u new here Delilah?"
"Yeah. Even though they are a pain in the neck, you miss 'em when their gone." I sigh.
(I GTG)
*Ember*

*I shiver* "Yea. I guess so. So, if you've lived here for awhile, mind giving me a tour?
"Sure,"
Ya im new around here- *right in the middle of our conversation Anthony and ember walk in the picture* oh hey guys I was just talking with Parker
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I smile and hold his hand.
"Hey Delilah. Parker. I'm just showing Ember around. Parker do you want to come?"
I look into her eyes and kiss her on the lips.
*I wait for Parker's ansewer*