Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Pitt: Revelations[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Dec 08, 2012 at 02:56PM
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods were to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter were living as slaves in The Pitt, until they broke out, the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City. Where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.
This Rp is about the Demi-Gods who escaped The Pitt. This Rp is based around four months later and the Demi-Gods were hiding in an abandoned mine, until they were in threat of collapse. So they blew the mine and left to Rio De Janeiro. Where a Grazer followed them. The Grazer(Mark) soon joins their side and we are lead on a wild goose chase to North America where we eventually make I way to Clayton where we are stuck in a house at night with several younger Demi-Gods. Outside are two Grazers hell-bent on killing Mark then us. The Grazer escaped and we have traveled to so Devin can see her home one final time. Whilst Devin and Ace are looking through the house they discover Pandora's Box. We then head towards New York where we end up looking for Olympus. While in New York we are attacked and followed by Grazers to a safe house. There we decide that we are going to take a boat to Chernobyl where we will be safe from Grazers while we plan our revenge against them. We get a boat and a few days later we are attacked by a Sea Monster, defeating the sea monster and freeing ourselves from an island full of ghost people we arrive at Denmark and are now getting supplies.
We have left Denmark and are now on our way to Poland.
-----------------------------
All original Rpers just post your character sheet. Anyone else who is new and joining now you have to fill this in.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Looks:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

Other:
------------------------
Demi-Gods:
Taylor D'Lassio-Thanatos-Nicolicious
Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Blaze_of_Ares
Peter Torres-Themis-Pheonix_Stone
Ace-Ares-ConnorandTravis
Devin King-Apollo-JasmineValdez
Alton Hamillton-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Jace Tait-Thanatos-hippy-hoppy
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spikegilfer1997
Andrew Kage-Hades-goodyb0y55
Elaine "Ellie" Real-Eris-Alex13126
Jaeda Ember-Hades-1stJae513
Nadia Colemen-Hades-misty2239

Grazers:
Mark "Shadow" Ivory-Rouge475(Dishonored)
Neji Hyüga-Blaze_of_Ares
--------------------------------------
The DSF-link
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
last edited on Apr 14, 2013 at 07:22AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4166 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 4166

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
The cold darkness felt good on my hands and face, for it gave me an advantage against any foe. "I'll return to finish the job." i say to myself and vanish.
over a year ago Phoenix_Stone said…
"Let's just leave." I say hurriedly, as we dash from the building.
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
"He's on his way back.... Anyone object to stealing a car or something?"
i reappear on the top of the building at night, then reload my pistol and attach the suppressor. I only had to wait until they were on the move.
"No objection. We need to get away from that psycho killer." I reply.
I pull my hood up over my head and look around for any cars or way of escape.
I reappear on the streets in the darkness, Following and observing Devine and her friends. I did not do anything but watch in the shadows.
last edited over a year ago
I spot a minibus and Blake manages to break into and start the engine. We all fit in to it and we drive away at full speed on a wide empty road.
I follow them on foot and a cop eventually attempts to arrest me, I shoot him and steal his car. then i follow with a tracker i had slipped into one of the demi-gods pockets... A fake cell phone.
(How exactly did you manage that...?)

"There some place we can blend in nearby? Schools, airports, anything?"
(Shadow Assassin... kind of thought of it, if too ridiculous i will edit.)
I see the bus and increase speed in the police car.
"I don't think so..." I say, looking around for a place to take cover. I spot a police car following us.
"Quick! We need to lose him!" I yell, as Blake increases the speed. "Does anyone have any powers that can help?" I ask, looking around the crammed minibus.
(While he was free he appeared behind one of the demigods and slipped it into their pocket, is that okay?)
"You got any of those explosives left Peter? If so, then maybe."
(If you want)
I ram into the side of the bus and fired two rounds in quick succession, but barely miss Ace's head. I curse and get spun out of control.
(Alright, hope that's okay)
I shriek as the bullets nearly hit Ace. " Everyone get down!"
I regain control and sped toward the bus, preparing for another drive-by pass.
I didnt plan on missing again, Then the Police car passes the bus on the highway, and i spin the car around. Now going in reverse and in front of the bus, i aim down the sights of my handgun and fire a single round... At one of the buses front tires.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Hold on." I say. I grab my bow and aim out the a window. I curse. "I need a gun!"
I check around for a gun, but the bus swirves as Blake swiftly turns into a side lane.
The buses right front tire was ow flat and they were beginning to lose speed. I raise my handgun again, but all the sudden a car slams into mine from behind causing me to crash directly into the bus.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"My sword!" I shriek . I go for my sword. "It changes. I don't know how but it does!"
We all get injured from the impact and the vehicles stop. Everything is dead silent.
I layed there unconscious, blood coming from my mouth.
rainy
We go to a dead stop, disoriented i open the door ad fall out of the police car. I pull out my pistol and limp my way to the smashed bus, which now had fire coming out of the engine. It was dark, cold, and raining, almost like from a movie.
I grab the last explosive from my pouch and I raise my head. The Grazer guy is walking towards us. I throw the grenade in his direction, not knowing if it landed anywhere near him, and everything starts going black.
The grenade lands near me and i leap out of the way, it explodes and all i hear is ringing and screaming. I get up and continue to close in on the bus. I make it to the doorway and raise my pistol at a demi-god, when bullets hit near me. I kneel to cover and find four men with machine guns, Suits from the car that had hit us.
I open fire on them, knowing why they were here. I was as good as dead...
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
"Damn." I unsheathe my steel sword. I get up and start walking towards Shadow, using the seats for support.
I shoot over the dash no longer caring about the demi-gods inside. I was now in the most danger i had ever been in... these men were Elites.
I wake up after the crash, I'd been thrown out of my seat and hit my head. To make matters worse, my ankle was now twisted at a horrible angle. Just perfect... I stumble over to the window and start firing my bow at the grazer.
(at me?)
I'm still lying on the ground, unconscious. I look dead.
One of the Elites comes in and grabs me, i shoot him. But he doesnt even flinch, and he throws me onto the totalled cop car. Losing my pistol...
I heard a crack and i felt horrible, but i could still move. I reach for my sword with my left hand and find i had landed on it, and broken it.
(Yep. We don't know who the other guys are.)

"Come on, he's distracted! We've got to get out of here!" I go over Ace and try get him up.
I cough a little. I became conscious. "Go on without me Devs. Save yourself," My voice was weak. My eyes start to close.
The man slams his rifle into my chest too quick for me to vanish, the wind gets knocked out of me and he levels the gun to my head. "You've been terminated." he says solomly and aims down his sights... The other Three Elite Grazers close in on the bus shooting, it was hopeless Powers or weapons barely hurt them.
"Not happening! Ever! Ace, c'mon...Just hang in there for a couple more minutes and we can get some nectar."
"Will try," I say and cough.
I try to help Ace up, the new grazers are starting to close in on the bus, there's not much time.
"The sword. Touch it's tip. You will have a gun,"
I do what he says. "Okay, that's cool."
"Found it out before crash,"
I give him the gun. "You take it, I've got my bow. Let's get outta here." We struggle out through a new hole in the side of the bus, away from the road, I hope it's raining so hard now that maybe the grazers can't see us.
I take the gun. "This is such a bad day. I thought the Pitt was hell," I mutter.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
"Hey...Taylor...think you can shadow travel again?" I ask, covering my left hand in water, and then freezing the water.
"Seriously. We lost our home, we're being tracked, we got in a bus crash.... And if course it has to be raining now. You see any of the others?"