Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Pitt: Revelations[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Dec 08, 2012 at 02:56PM
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods were to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter were living as slaves in The Pitt, until they broke out, the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City. Where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.
This Rp is about the Demi-Gods who escaped The Pitt. This Rp is based around four months later and the Demi-Gods were hiding in an abandoned mine, until they were in threat of collapse. So they blew the mine and left to Rio De Janeiro. Where a Grazer followed them. The Grazer(Mark) soon joins their side and we are lead on a wild goose chase to North America where we eventually make I way to Clayton where we are stuck in a house at night with several younger Demi-Gods. Outside are two Grazers hell-bent on killing Mark then us. The Grazer escaped and we have traveled to so Devin can see her home one final time. Whilst Devin and Ace are looking through the house they discover Pandora's Box. We then head towards New York where we end up looking for Olympus. While in New York we are attacked and followed by Grazers to a safe house. There we decide that we are going to take a boat to Chernobyl where we will be safe from Grazers while we plan our revenge against them. We get a boat and a few days later we are attacked by a Sea Monster, defeating the sea monster and freeing ourselves from an island full of ghost people we arrive at Denmark and are now getting supplies.
We have left Denmark and are now on our way to Poland.
-----------------------------
All original Rpers just post your character sheet. Anyone else who is new and joining now you have to fill this in.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Looks:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

Other:
------------------------
Demi-Gods:
Taylor D'Lassio-Thanatos-Nicolicious
Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Blaze_of_Ares
Peter Torres-Themis-Pheonix_Stone
Ace-Ares-ConnorandTravis
Devin King-Apollo-JasmineValdez
Alton Hamillton-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Jace Tait-Thanatos-hippy-hoppy
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spikegilfer1997
Andrew Kage-Hades-goodyb0y55
Elaine "Ellie" Real-Eris-Alex13126
Jaeda Ember-Hades-1stJae513
Nadia Colemen-Hades-misty2239

Grazers:
Mark "Shadow" Ivory-Rouge475(Dishonored)
Neji Hyüga-Blaze_of_Ares
--------------------------------------
The DSF-link
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
last edited on Apr 14, 2013 at 07:22AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4166 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 4166

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"I take it you are Ace" i say with a devilish smile. I had read both of their files and knew each of the former prisoners of the pitt. I was worried, none had escaped from that horrible place.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Why do you need them?"
"Thats none of your buisness" i reply and take out the sword on my back. "I have no intention of killing all of you. Step forward both of you and the rest will be sparred, You have my word."
"We don't trust you. You're a Grazer. You've been killing demigods for years. For what reason? You are killing innocent children, just because we are demigods."
"Hmf, Innocent. My father was killed by a demi-god, why should i think your all innocent?" i say, now angered i begin to strike but vanish into the darkness.
I reappear behind them. "No, i kill demi-gods because of the INNOCENCE that killed my father!" i call out then vanish again into the darkness.
"We were locked in a Pitt for doing nothing!"
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I curse. I wish I was closer to liquid water.
"You KNOW nothing" i say and laugh, which echos in the streets. "The Pitt, is a prevention of the inevitable!" i reappear infront of the group. "Demi-gods are too powerful to be left unsupervised, thats why us mortals created the Pitt to contain your powers."
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"We saved you species from destruction! You are alive because of us." I pull out my Bronze bat
"it is Possible, but who are you... Demi-gods, to decide the fate of humanity!?" i call out and vanish again.
"Mortal scum!" I smash my bat at where he was
That's when I got angry. I point towards the sky, angry, which fills me with power. Raw power flows through me like a river and it starts raining hard, but instead of letting it hit the ground, I build it up in front of me, in a tornado form. I twirl my hands, letting the water spin, and then I make a tornado inside the water. My version of a hurricane. The hurricane was small so I didn't hurt any mortals, beside the ones I wanted. I launch it at the Grazer, feeling tired, but I had to keep this hurricane going.
"Foolish, your all blind to the truth" i say in the darkness.
(and sorry Alvin but it fits, just the opposite cause Thor is like Zeus the opposite is Poseidon, and you have his power///so yeah)
i dodge the tornado of water and find myself in the light, in front of the entire group of demi-gods. "Ah..." i say and imediatly pull out my pitsol. i had to get out of the light, for then i could simply vanish and reappear. Sword in my right hand, and handgun in the left...
"What truth?! We saved you, we protected you from the beginning of time. This is how you repay us"
"the Demi-gods are..." i start but all the sudden a bullet hits me in the back, and i slowly fall to the ground.
(Merc. Grazer) "I got him." he says calmly to the commander.
(Commander) "Did he reveall the truth?" the commander replies.
(Merc. Grazer) "No, sir but now they're gonna survive." says the Grazer inside the helicopter with the rifle.
(I know, but Thor to me is a little to flashy. How ever, compare Alvin to any of the marvel comic character and....)

I let my hurricane fall, confused. I look around for someone.
(In the light Mark cant vanish)
I slowly lose consciousness and my sight begins to blur, until i could no longer see.
I grab the Grazer, "What should we do with him?"
"Keep him, we can squeeze info out of him. "
(Several hours later<for Mark>)
I awaken on a table, my hands were bound together and i had a bandage were the bullet had hit me. i sit up and rub my eyes. "Great..." i mutter. Then I check my cloths and found my 3" tactical knife, but all my other weapons had been taken. i slip it back into my pocket and attempted to find out were i was.
I hear voices coming from outside so i get back onto the table, then the door opens...
"I see you're awake. I suggest you go back to that table."
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
After the whole Grazer confrontation I awoke and everyone told me what happened.
I follow Alvin into the room.

"So this is the Grazer." I smirking.
"Yeah" I say, following her
(Carry On - Avenged Sevenfold. Could this be this RPs theme song?)
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
(^ The words fit the RP, and dang that's a hard guitar part... :P)

I head into the room where they're keeping the grazer. "Start talking beast boy. What do you want?"
"Revenge..." i reply. "I wont tell you anything more."
"For what? The fact we want to live?"
I did not answer her question, and decided to keep quiet. I lay back on the table and stare at the ceiling. (G2G for a while, just do whatever. But Mark is not going to answer many more questions)
I slam my bow on the table. "You're going to start talking. Why'd you come after Ace and I?" Dang it, guess I blew that cover.
I smile but did nothing. "In due time..." i reply to her.
"It's no use"
(Okay that was the final question, now he wont answer any more, i gtg.)
(I'll be back in 1-2 hours)
(gtg, exams, see ya)
"Way to give info Dev," I sneer.
"Well, he's no f***ing help to me. Get him the hell out of here."
"He won't be going anywhere after this. He's seen what we look like, how we act, where we hide. It'd be stupid to let him go now."

(Good luck Blaze!)
"Put a knife through his head then." I say, angry and walk out the house.
"We can't kill him,"
over a year ago Phoenix_Stone said…
"Look, we won't make you talk with violence because we know what it feels like. I know your parent was killed by a halfblood, but that doesn't mean all halfbloods are bad. That's like saying if one person is crazy, the whole of mankind is crazy; it doesn't make sense. The Grazers think that halfbloods are bad because we're different. We want to live in peace with other humans. Our ancestors spent their lives protecting the world from the forces of evil because we are the bridge from the mortal world to the immortal world, since we're half of each. Our lives are destined for misfortune. Please try to understand our situation. Killing us is never going to avenge your parent's death, because we didn't kill him." I explain, trying my best to make it understandable. We need to drill this guy with logic.

(A bit long, sorry xD)
(Il just be a couple of minutes more)
(i'll try with my phone until I can get to my computer)
"There is more than what i've been told, the truth is..." I say and sit up.
over a year ago Phoenix_Stone said…
(Okay).

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

(I'll be back, but I gtg for a while).
"The Demi-gods will bring us to the end times..." i say and all the sudden an explosion rocks the building we are in. all the demi-gods attempt to stay up but have trouble, i use this to my advantage and run for it. I find my jacket, pistol and sword, they werwe all together which i thought was convenient. I dash through the exit and make my way to the darkness.
I curse in Greek and hurry to get up. "Any point in trying to catch him, or should we just get out of here?"