Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Pitt: Revelations[Finished]

Nicolicious posted on Dec 08, 2012 at 02:56PM
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods were to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter were living as slaves in The Pitt, until they broke out, the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City. Where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.
This Rp is about the Demi-Gods who escaped The Pitt. This Rp is based around four months later and the Demi-Gods were hiding in an abandoned mine, until they were in threat of collapse. So they blew the mine and left to Rio De Janeiro. Where a Grazer followed them. The Grazer(Mark) soon joins their side and we are lead on a wild goose chase to North America where we eventually make I way to Clayton where we are stuck in a house at night with several younger Demi-Gods. Outside are two Grazers hell-bent on killing Mark then us. The Grazer escaped and we have traveled to so Devin can see her home one final time. Whilst Devin and Ace are looking through the house they discover Pandora's Box. We then head towards New York where we end up looking for Olympus. While in New York we are attacked and followed by Grazers to a safe house. There we decide that we are going to take a boat to Chernobyl where we will be safe from Grazers while we plan our revenge against them. We get a boat and a few days later we are attacked by a Sea Monster, defeating the sea monster and freeing ourselves from an island full of ghost people we arrive at Denmark and are now getting supplies.
We have left Denmark and are now on our way to Poland.
-----------------------------
All original Rpers just post your character sheet. Anyone else who is new and joining now you have to fill this in.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Looks:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

Other:
------------------------
Demi-Gods:
Taylor D'Lassio-Thanatos-Nicolicious
Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Blaze_of_Ares
Peter Torres-Themis-Pheonix_Stone
Ace-Ares-ConnorandTravis
Devin King-Apollo-JasmineValdez
Alton Hamillton-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Jace Tait-Thanatos-hippy-hoppy
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Spikegilfer1997
Andrew Kage-Hades-goodyb0y55
Elaine "Ellie" Real-Eris-Alex13126
Jaeda Ember-Hades-1stJae513
Nadia Colemen-Hades-misty2239

Grazers:
Mark "Shadow" Ivory-Rouge475(Dishonored)
Neji Hyüga-Blaze_of_Ares
--------------------------------------
The DSF-link
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
last edited on Apr 14, 2013 at 07:22AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4166 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 4166

over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
"Fine, it wouldn't have lasted forever anyway.... Can we just get out of this mine? I feel like it's about to cave in....."
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Yeah. Wait...Brazil." I suggest smiling. "Lots of trees and we can hitchhike there. I could Shadow Travel us a fair distance but I could probably only make it to the border of Mexico and Brazil."
over a year ago Phoenix_Stone said…
"Awesome idea, but what about our supplies?" I ask.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"I wasn't born in Brazil! It was cold. Almost always cold. Used to almost snow. Any ideas people?"
"Aw, c'mon Ace, Brazil will be nice."
"Quebec?" I ask, thinking of a random snowy place.
last edited over a year ago
"Please stop complaining Ace. Brazil is tropical. It will be fine. Just trust me on this." I say. "I escaped The Pitt just as they took me through the gate and went to Brazil. There is an Anti Grazer Resistance. Their mortal. I managed to get to them but I was arrested by the Grazers and sent back to The Pitt."
"I heard Boreas is up there Peter... No thanks."
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Name: Mark "Shadow" Ivory

mortal Parent: Killed by a demi-god

Looks: black hair, blue eyes, muscular build, moderatly handsome.

Personality: Lone Wolf, Dissrespectful, revengful, intelligent.

Weapons: Custom NightHawk M1911 (Plus a silencer he can attach), A Strigon Sword without a cross piece, Tactical Switchblade knife.

History: Trained in a secret organization since he was taken after his parents died, he was tought how to kill demi-gods effectivly and silently.

Other: Has an unbound Hatred for Demi-gods, and will stop at nothing to avenge his family.
Name: Mark "Shadow" Ivory

mortal Parent: Killed by a demi-god

Looks: black hair, blu
"Oh, okay." I reply to Devin. "...but what about Ace's mother?" I say to Taylor.
I stick out my tongue to Taylor. I sighed. "Fine. Brazil it is."
"Alright. Inform everyone and we will leave as soon as possible." I look at Peter. "Ace's mum can wait. My main priority is to get these Demi-Gods to safety."
I laugh. "We're demigods, safety's practically impossible."
I nod. "Yeah, you're right." I say to Taylor. I smile at Devin's comment.
I start telling the other demigods our plan.
"Safety. That's a good one," I chuckle
"True." I say sighing. I get up and walk towards my cot. I stuff all of my things into my backpack. Which is like nothing beta combat jacket, a knife, a pistol and my gloves. I slip my gloves on and walk towards everyone again. "Where do we put the cots we have no tank?"
"We carry them."
I finish briefing everyone and walk to the others.
I grab my backpack, bow and diary. "We could just leave the cots, we can't exactly carry them. They're too big..... I don't know, seems like a waste."
"Can I also suggest that we get this cave to implode right before we leave? If we don't, the Grazers will know we were here and they'll alert everyone to tighten security." I say.
I shrug and grab my sword.
"Good idea. Anyone have explosives?"
I shudder, imagining the cave imploding. "I hate underground."
"Nope,"
"Dammit."
I nod. "So what now?"
I aim my pistol directly at the demigods face, it was darkout in Chicago. But he could see the laser pointed at him. "Any last words, demi-god?" i ask him in a solomn voice. He shakes his head no and raises his knife. "Then this is the end..." i say, "BANG!" my pistol fires and echos in the allyway. He slumps to the ground dead.
"I've got a couple..." I say quietly, pulling out some grenades from my pouch. "Someone from The City gave me this. It holds a hell of a lot of stuff."
I hold the sides of my head in my hands. Great, another vision... "There's a new grazer... He just killed a demigod. He'll be coming for us soon enough..."
"We can take him," I mutter.
"Well he's coming.. Let's just go."
I stuff my handgun into my shoulder holster and examine the dead demi-god. "Pitty, i think we could have been friends, if only..." i stopped and turned away.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
" Taylor, you could shadow travel half, and I could vapor travel to other half." I suggest.
I gather all of the halfbloods and we surround Alton and Taylor. "Are we leaving now then?" I ask, getting ready with the explosives.
"Good idea." I say. I then turn to the Demi-Gods standing in front of us. "15 of you with me. The rest with Alton. Now!" I say. They the scramble into two groups.
I go with Taylor and Blake as everyone rushes to their places.
I scramble after Peter, silently praying this works and that we're not trapped in a collapsing cave.
I grab Blake's arm with one hand and grab Peter's with the other. The other 15 Demi-Gods all hold into Peter, Blake or I. "Alton you ready?" I ask him.
I return to the Black SUV that was parked on the side of the street, i step inside and slide the door closed. "Is it done?" my Commander asks. "What do you think!?" i say to him.
He moves closer and hits me in the gut. "You will treat me with respect, or you will end up like that demi-god!" he shouts at me and points in the direction the shooting took place. "Do i make myself clear?"
"Yes sir..." I say and stare him down.
"Peter are the explosives ready?" I ask.
I put my hand on Peter's shoulder. "Hope this works," I mumble.
I nod and throw the explosives behind us, holding on tight to the two people by my side.
"We only have a few seconds!" I say.
I squeeze my eyes shut. "Oh Styx."
"Alton now!" I think of Brazil. The street where I was captured and suddenly we are being forced back by G-Force. I close my eyes and when I open them we are in Brazil.
As we slip into momentary pressured darkness, I hear a distant explosion. When I open my eyes, we've arrived.
"Your next target, two escapies named Ace and Devin King." he says and hands me their files, "They're near Chicago, now go"
"Fine..." i say and hop out, the SUV drives off and there i was alone again...
"Ok. We are here." I mumble. I stumble a few steps then fall over.
I open my eyes. "Wow. Thanks Cara,"
I open my eyes. "Shisct! He's coming! Oh, dang it, he knows where the mine was!"
"No problem guys. Just get me some coffee."