Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Half-Blood: Romantic Style

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 10:52PM
So, um, hey. I was adamant on posting this. Thought of it the other night but since this club is mainly filled with guys I wasn't sure, but, hey, doesn't everyone need a bit of love in their lives?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just normal Camp Half-Blood with romance involved. I guess there is actually romance in Camp, but you get what I mean anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demigods:
Zara Hyde- Daughter of Athena (pink-bookworm)
Allen Clarkson 'Clark'- Godly parent unknown (Rogue475)
Alexei Tyres- Son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Tyson Samoan- Son of Hades (Screaming_Death)
Chloe Pales- Daughter of Apollo (Nicolicious)
Jaeda Sky- Daughter if Poseidon (IstJae513)

NPC
Jake Harver- Son of Apollo.

Ps, Made it, Blaze. If you haven't already noticed....

last edited on Feb 05, 2014 at 06:42AM
save

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4645 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 4645

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"It's strange, when my adrenaline is going I seem to know exactly how to counter..." I reply getting ahead of myself a little.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
"I guess stuff like that comes easy for us. We get our adrenaline plumed in and we're off."
I guess so" I reply and we continue walking through the darkness.
We continue into the forest and nothing seems to be in sight.
"It's getting cold..." I mutter as I shiver a little.
"Very. My hands are frozen I swear. Usually camp has controlled weather, but here, im pretty sure we are out of boundaries." "Any extraordinary powers you may have that can create fire?" I ask.
"Not that I know of... Yet I've not had any sort of special abilities my entire life." I reply and keep moving, my arms around myself to keep warm.
"I see. You might find some later," I say and shiver.
"Maybe... I kind of gave up on that." I say and we continue through the forest. "Maybe we should make a fire?"
"Yeah. Lets get some wood and sticks."
There was a rocky area that looked like a good place to wait it out. "I'll see if I can find something to use as a match."
"Alright ill get the sticks and wood," I say staring at the ground, picking up scattered bits of sticks.

While looking I found a massive black door, big enough to fit a troll. "Dang..." I mutter and attempt to push open the door. It slowly keeps , the cold air rushing inside. "Huh?"
After I collected a bundle of stuff from the ground I returned to where Allen was. he wasn't there. "Allen!"
"I'm over here!" I call out and stumble out of the tunnel and exit through the black door. "I found something..."
"Oh, there you are. What did you find?"
"Some sort of tunnel in the rocks... it'd be better if I showed you." I reply and guide her to the tunnel.
"Alright," I say following him, dropping the stuff onto the ground.
We come up on the iron gate. "Maybe we could make camp inside." I say while pushing the gate open more.
"Yeah It should be warmer too." We entered the gate and I stared around the place.
"Yeah..." I mutter and pick up a bronze dagger off the floor, it glowed which was something.
"Woah was that glowing before you picked it up or only when you touched it?"
"Um... I don't know, I didn't see it the first time."
last edited over a year ago
"I see, well I would tell you to keep it but I'm not one hundred percent sure on who that sword belongs to."
"Dagger..." I correct her with a grin. "My sword doesn't glow... so why does this?"
"Shut up," I laugh. "I didn't mean to call it a sword and usually they glow when the weapon is choosing it's owner or something."

(Not totally sure if I'm correct in that statement)
(Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Celestial Bronze always glow)
(Err, I don't know. Yes I'm so smart.)
(Lol I think they do.... Hehehe)
(Haha alright. I'll have to change what I said.)
"Oh well" I reply and toss the blade on the ground. The glowing bronze revealing a skeleton, and a caved in section full of rubble. "What... happened here?"
"Wow. It looks as though someone has been here before. My guess would be that there were people who may have been demigods or not and they've built this place. It's kind of starting to give me the creeps," I gulp.
"Me too, there's something Erie about this place. Let's just try and make a fire..." I say trying go get our minds off it.
"Yeah sure," I say sitting down, pulling my arms over my legs which were in a kneeling type position.
After what seemed like hours we finally manage to get a fire going inside the tomb. I sigh as I sit against the tunnel wall, setting my sheathed sword next to me.
After the fire gets going I feel my eyes getting heavier but I couldn't sleep anyway. This place was too creepy. I swore I could hear creaking noises and footsteps.
My entire being felt drained. All that fighting had done a number on me, I could feel myself slowly falling to sleep. "Are you alright?" I ask Zara, trying to keep myself awake.
"Yeah," I whisper. "You can go to sleep if you want," I say.
I shake my head a little to cast out how drowsy I felt. Then shift closer to her. "You know that's code for 'not alright at all' didn't you?" I laugh. "I'm pretty stubborn if you hadn't noticed."
I smile. "Yeah you are and I'm fine, really. This place is just scary," I shiver. The fire had since disappeared.
"Wonderful" I mutter and inspect the makeshift fire we built... "wait... that sound..."
I jump. "What sound?"
"No, not like that, I meant I hear something faint... like machinery?" I tell her and pat her shoulder. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you..."
"It's okay. Machinery? Let's follow the sound."
(The way was closed off... P.S. Labyrinth exit from the fourth book in the PJ series)
"I don't know if we can. The way seems to be sealed off..." I reply and get up, then feel my energy once again draining... "oh dear..." I mutter in exhaustion as I sit back down against the wall.
last edited over a year ago
"Oh," I respond as Allen slides onto the floor, leaning against the wall. "You should sleep. Your tired."

(Oh ok)
"Yes... I um... think." I manage but end up falling right asleep, unintentionally leaving Zara to the spooky noises of the tomb... (muhaha alright cya)
Allen falls asleep and I sigh. Not being able to sleep.

(Haha see ya)
(time skip?)