Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Half-Blood: Romantic Style

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 10:52PM
So, um, hey. I was adamant on posting this. Thought of it the other night but since this club is mainly filled with guys I wasn't sure, but, hey, doesn't everyone need a bit of love in their lives?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just normal Camp Half-Blood with romance involved. I guess there is actually romance in Camp, but you get what I mean anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demigods:
Zara Hyde- Daughter of Athena (pink-bookworm)
Allen Clarkson 'Clark'- Godly parent unknown (Rogue475)
Alexei Tyres- Son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Tyson Samoan- Son of Hades (Screaming_Death)
Chloe Pales- Daughter of Apollo (Nicolicious)
Jaeda Sky- Daughter if Poseidon (IstJae513)

NPC
Jake Harver- Son of Apollo.

Ps, Made it, Blaze. If you haven't already noticed....

last edited on Feb 05, 2014 at 06:42AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4645 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 4645

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"Oh come on! That's not fair!" I laugh in response and look away.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I laugh and smile. "It's just the way it is I guess, but I guess there are other couples around here that aren't from the Aphrodite cabin."
"Like?" I ask her and grin.
"Well I've seen these two people around who I've talked to about once or twice. Katie and Kyle. Kyle son of Hermes and Katie daughter of Apollo."
"Oh..." I reply and feel a little relieved... "So what's it like being the Daughter of Wisdom and such?"
"It could be worse. It's pretty cool instantly being able to know a lot of knowledge without really trying. I've always been more averagely smart than most so when I used to go to school I always beat everyone. I started to feel a little bad."
"Are you kidding? that's great, being able to figure things out like twice the speed of everyone else is a gift, don't kid yourself." I reply to her.
"Yeah I guess it is. The kids there used to always complain that I was apparently cheating."
"And what did you tell them in return?"
last edited over a year ago
"I told them I wasn't cheating, and lied saying I studied all day, every day to make them feel a bit better."
"Seems like you did the right thing..."
"Yeah. Anyway want me to show you where we eat? "
"Oh sure" I reply and follow her, glancing back at the Aphrodite Cabin one last time, then quickly avert my gaze.
I lead him over toward where we ear. I point to the tables. "We sit and eat at the tables of our parent. So I sit with all the Athena kids."
"well that's nice, I don't have a table yet... Lovely." I reply with a grin and look around the place, it was quite nice, considering everything I had been through today.
"Oh you'll sit with the Hermes kids. Any idea who your parent is?"
"Oh... I've no clue, only that my godly parent was my Father... That I am sure." I mutter, it was a start. "I guess I'll go introduce myself to the Hermes kids..." I mutter.
"Ok," I say. Watching as he goes over to the Hermes kids. I find myself staring at him as he did so.
Introducing myself to the Hermes children I found that they were all outcasts, full of kids not yet claimed by their godly parents. In no time at all I was accepted into their 'family', for once I felt a little better about my life... I began to fit in.
I peel my eyes off Allen and I head down to my cabin where I saw people talking out the front.
I look up from the conversation and watch Zara leave, my first friend at camp. "Right, so you want to see the cabin?" Asks one of the Hermes Outcasts with a smile. "Oh yeah" I reply with a laugh as the conversation was abruptly ended. Three of us then head to the cabin for my 'Orientation.'
I sighed. There was nobody else here to talk to. If I said I had heaps if friends I'd be lying to myself and everybody else.
I smile as I head into the cabin, and all the sudden a bag is thrown over my head. I'm grabbed from behind and dragged somewhere. "Hey! Please stop!" I shout.
From my cabin I hear a help and I raise my eyebrow, running to where the noise came from.
(good o'l hazing to start a fight eh?)
The bag is taken off and I find myself at the top of the cabin. "Welcome to the Hermes Cabin" The kid behind me mutters and drops down to the ground. I look around and realize I had been tied to the post on the roof of the Hermes Cabin.
(Yup)

When I get to where the help was coming from I say Allen tied to something on the roof and I roll my eyes with a laugh. I gathered it was another Hermes prank on the new guy.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I watch things unfold while sitting at my cabin steps
I decided to sit down on the ground.
I sit there at the post and collect myself for a moment. The sun just now setting in the west, cold aair rushing into camp..
I walk towards the Hermes cabin and look up "You the new guy aren't you?" I ask
"I guess so..." I mutter back.
"Need help getting down?"
I get up from my sitting position.

(I'd prefer if you guys didn't interact with me at the moment. I'll probably be going to bed soon)
(okay)
"Nah... It's cozy up here." I reply with a laugh. "I think the point is for me to stay up here for a bit..."
(And im off to school, see you guys later)
(See ya)
I take out my dagger and throw it up at him "when you want to get down" I nod and walk away
I use my shoes and grasp the dagger, and pull it up to me. "Thanks" I mutter.
I walk around and see Allen and Alexei talking. I walk up to them.
As the Demigod who'd thrown me the dagger walks off I notice Zara walking toward my 'favorite' new cabin...
"Hey, again. How's everything going?"
"Things seem to be looking up." I joke and smile a little. "what about you?"
I smile. "I think I'm about the same as you. I apologise about the Hermes kids. I should've warned you they liked prancing."
"No worries" I reply and manage to stand up. My hands were bound on the flag pole, but I could still move my legs. "So... I don't quite know how long they intend to leave me here, could be an hour... Or all night." I mutter.
"Do you want me to untie it?"
"Nah... I'm gonna let them have their fun, and once it's over it should be worth it, plus it's tradition right?"
"Yeah they prank all the new kids. I'm sure your gonna have fun tied to a pole tonight."
"...Your right, this sucks..." I mutter and work on getting the dagger, after a few minutes of struggling I manage to grasp it and cut myself loose. I then make my way off the roof and meet Zara.
I laugh and look at him as he stands in front of me.
I stand there a moment, then scratch my head. "So..." I mutter breaking the silence.