Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Half-Blood: Romantic Style

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 10:52PM
So, um, hey. I was adamant on posting this. Thought of it the other night but since this club is mainly filled with guys I wasn't sure, but, hey, doesn't everyone need a bit of love in their lives?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just normal Camp Half-Blood with romance involved. I guess there is actually romance in Camp, but you get what I mean anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demigods:
Zara Hyde- Daughter of Athena (pink-bookworm)
Allen Clarkson 'Clark'- Godly parent unknown (Rogue475)
Alexei Tyres- Son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Tyson Samoan- Son of Hades (Screaming_Death)
Chloe Pales- Daughter of Apollo (Nicolicious)
Jaeda Sky- Daughter if Poseidon (IstJae513)

NPC
Jake Harver- Son of Apollo.

Ps, Made it, Blaze. If you haven't already noticed....

last edited on Feb 05, 2014 at 06:42AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4645 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 4645

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I went onto the second person and dodged his attack.

(We are playing war games. You'll be on Blazes te)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
I glance over and see Zara fighting beside me. "Hello again Zara, I think I'm getting the hang of it." I mention as the adrenaline heightens my senses.
"Hello Allen. That's great," I say kicking someone in the stomach.
over a year ago Screaming_Death said…
(What team am I on.Yours?)
(Blaze_of_Ares team cause Rogue and I are on a team so you on his team makes it even)
(OK)

As Tyson got kicked in the stomach he came and up and took a swing at the girl.She had a scar on her cheek."Gotcha back!" Tyson said,dodging a shot from another person.
"Yep th-" I am stopped mid-sentence as the Hermes boy manages to kick my still healing leg injury, sending me to the ground. I gasp as the pain sets in and roll as fast as I could.
I finished fighting off the people around me and I glared into the eyes of the Hermes boy who had knocked Allen to the ground.
I grab my sword as I wince and get up. "That's not a good way to make friends" I mutter and stand to face him.
As Tyson saw the person on the ground he had to help even if it's on another team.He ran over."What happened." Holding his shields up good and having the blades near the person so if he reacts and try to kill him.
I wince and glance at the other Demigod. "It's nothing..." I mutter and spin my sword at the Hermes boy, continuing the duel.
I rolled my eyes. "Want me to fight you next?" I say and stab my sword into the arm of the Hermes boy.. "And Allen's right. Not nice dude."
"Zara let me do this." I say and turn to the Hermes boy who glares at her. I then lunge at him, sword ready.
last edited over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
fixed over a year ago
"Alright," I say, backing off.
Me and the Hermes boy duel it out, whilst more team demigods join the fray.
I run off.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I charge into the battle, knocking someone down
I run to come face to face with an Aphrodite girl and she flicked her hair with a smile. "Think you can beat me?" She says.
My adrenaline flows through me as I strike at the boy. Thrusting my blade downward and away as he backs away, I quickly follow-up with a spin and Slash at him horizontally. Causing him to fall then roll back to his feet. He then aims his sword at me and smirks...
"Of course," I say.
I start slashing at him with quick blows
She attempts to hit me and I dodge it, lodging my sword on her side. She screamed.
Everything seemed slow to me, as if time had been altered. As he swung his sword Instantly parry and slam the flat of my blade into his helmet. He falls to the ground and yet again rises with his sword. "Come on!" He shouts to me, trying to get me to lunge first, but I simply hold my blade forward.
I take out the sword from her sword and race off.
He then lunges at me once again, this time I almost effortlessly side-step and trip the boy, then point my blade at the Demigod of Hermes throat. "Checkmate" I simply tell him and kick his sword away. "I have beaten you, now I ask for your respect?" I ask him and extend my hand to help him up. "...Fair enough." He replies and rolls his eyes, then i help him to his feet. I then nod and run off to fight more enemies. It was getting dark now, and I had a strange feeling this was going to be a long night.
Darkness was looming upon us and couldn't see anybody coming for me. I sighed as my eyes darted around the forest. Did I go too deep?
I Continue into the woods, up until the sunlight faded completely... I sheath my sword for no-one was in sight. I start walking in the opposite direction trying to keep a level head, not knowing that I was going the wrong way...
My sword hung loosely from my hand to the point where I was almost dropping it. That didn't matter, no one was here. I definitely went too deep, but how did I manage that?
fight fight fight
(Great sentence there)

I decided to just turn back around the opposite way in hopes it lead me back to the play.
"Is anyone there?!" I call out while walking slowly through the deep forest.
I bump into Allen.
I fall to the ground and stumble to my feet quickly. "Who's there!?" I call out as I unsheath my sword.
"It's just me," I reply shakily.
"Zara, oh... Any idea where we are?" I ask as I lower the blade.
"Further into the forest. But other then that, no. I've never been down the forest this far."
"...Great we're lost... ha... um, right let's um... do you have a phone?" I ask almost completely out of the blue.
"A phone? Uh yeah, but we basically have no use for it here and we can't do iris message because firstly we need drachmas and secondly we need water and light."
"We can use the phone screen for light."
"Okay," I say grabbing it out of my pocket and I turned it on.
"Right... anything look familiar?"
"Nope, nothing. Umm what about if we head that way?" I point sideways.
"Sure" I mutter and follow her.
We walk in the direction I led us to and my eyes darted around the place. Still nothing in sight. By now my hands were starting to freeze.
I hear rustling behind us and turn quickly with my sword. "Zara... Are there monsters in this forest?" I slowly ask her as I continue to set back.
"Um honestly, yes, I think so," I mutter to the ground the trees rustling behind us.
I sigh and aim my sword in the direction of the noise. "Let's just keep moving..." I tell her and feel the cold setting into the forest.
"Alright," I respond folding my arms over trying to keep myself wrong. "I'm sure we will find out way out eventually. It'll be easier once light hits, but then again that's not for a while yet."
"Yeah, your right."
"So, how was the fighting going before we hit lost?" I ask.