Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Half-Blood: Romantic Style

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 10:52PM
So, um, hey. I was adamant on posting this. Thought of it the other night but since this club is mainly filled with guys I wasn't sure, but, hey, doesn't everyone need a bit of love in their lives?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just normal Camp Half-Blood with romance involved. I guess there is actually romance in Camp, but you get what I mean anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demigods:
Zara Hyde- Daughter of Athena (pink-bookworm)
Allen Clarkson 'Clark'- Godly parent unknown (Rogue475)
Alexei Tyres- Son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Tyson Samoan- Son of Hades (Screaming_Death)
Chloe Pales- Daughter of Apollo (Nicolicious)
Jaeda Sky- Daughter if Poseidon (IstJae513)

NPC
Jake Harver- Son of Apollo.

Ps, Made it, Blaze. If you haven't already noticed....

last edited on Feb 05, 2014 at 06:42AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4645 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 4645

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Name: Zara Hyde

Looks: Shoulder length brown hair that's curly. Tall, skinny, tanned, brown eyes.

Weapon: Small knife

Girly Parent: Athena

History: Gas been at camp since she was thirteen. Before camp lived with her dad who she sees every time she's not at camp.

Romantic Interests: Nope, nothing. No boyfriend or crush, but yeah.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(lol this was an interesting idea... Aqualad once tried this before, thought i should mention that. Either way cool new forum, Blarg)s
(Haha oh really? I didn't know that. And thanks. You going to join?)
(... You know what sure, i'll join. But i have to get to work in a few minutes so i'll be on in like two hours to make one.)
(Alright, cool)
Name: Allen Clarkson
Nickname: Clark

Looks: Wavey Brown Hair, Green Eyes, Moderate Build

Weapon: Bronze one-handed sword

Godly parent: Unkown

History: Brand new to camp

Romantic interests: Hasn't met anyone yet, so no girlfriends yet, lol...?
(Back)
Clark-
I run toward the camp, it's Entrance growing closer, and so was the sound of the creature behind me. I then grab a rock off the ground and chuck it in the monster's direction.
I see a guy at the entrance of camp fighting a monster and I race towards him.
I keep sprinting not looking back... Eventually I race through the gate and quickly turn around, then draw my sword.
over a year ago Redwall253 said…
Can I join
(Yeah, everyone can join)
(of course you can)
tongue
(Ahem... your turn to post... )
(haha I know. I couldn't post anything else)

I race over to the boy and take my knife out.
(BLARGLDEY BLARG!!!! ...mkay)
I glance to the girl a moment and pause, then glance again for a moment. "... Wha..." I manage just as the creature appears from the forest. It was some sort of Snake monster with a spear.
"I'm coming to save your butt new guy," I say before dodging an attack from the snake monster.
I dodge also and lunge with my blade at the creature. It in turn hisses and deflects my blade. "I'm perfectly fine thank you" I reply with a grin.
last edited over a year ago
I stab at the snake and it hisses. "Sure you are. Do you even know how to fight?" I ask before dodging another snake attack and I attempted to cut it again.
"Yes!... Well... Sort of" I Start saying but end muttering. The creature slashes at me with the spear and manages to hit my leg, but I in-turn slash at it.
"Thought so." I slash at the snake again. This snake proved harder to fight than there monsters due to the fact that it was not standing on two feet, but none at all.
At this time my adrenaline had completely taken over, causing me to do something stupid... I jump at the creature as soon as it's eyes were set on the girl beside me. My blade dug into it's belly, but I could feel a sharp pain from my chest directly afterward.
I watch as the new guy killed the monster and when he pulled back you could see that the snake creature had gotten him. "New guy. Are you okay?"
"The names Allen... Allen Clarkson." I reply and check my wound, the shaft of the spear had a serrated edge to it, which had sliced across my shoulder and chest. "...I um... Seem to be bleeding." I mutter as my adrenaline finally exhausts and I find myself in a hades amount of pain.
"Hi Allen. I'm Zara Hyde. Alright lean on me and ill take you to the infirmary."
I get up and smile a little to the girl I just met, she's kinda cute... in that monster fighting, demigod, with a knife kinda way.
I put my knife away in one of my pockets and led him to the I infirmity. "So you have any idea what's going on?" I ask with a smile.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(I'll join when I come back from the hospital)
(Ok, and hospital?)
(grandma had surgery of some sort)
(Ohh, I see)
(Blaze that's a hard ordeal to go through, I hope everything turns out okay for your grandmother)
"Yeah... sort of, I um... have a vague understanding of it all..." I reply as we make our way into the infirmary.
(Just a joint op cause she can't walk well and she wants to go to India)
Name: Alexei Tyres

Looks: pic

Weapon: A sword and shield

Godly parent: Ares

History: came to camp two years ago, hasn't really interacted with people much, unless it's sparing

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush) shhhh
last edited over a year ago
Name: Alexei Tyres

Looks: pic

Weapon: A sword and shield

Godly parent: Ares

Hi
(Great romantic interest, shh. Haha)

"Well I'll explain it all for you," I say to him and lay him across one if the beds in the infirmiry.
"Please do..." I mutter as some demigod tends to my shoulder. He tells me to lean back against the bed and sip some ambrosia, and as if by magic I start feeling better after trying the new drink.
"Well you see this is Camp Half-Blood and here everyone is children of a god or goddess. My parent is Athena. Goddess of Wisdom and some other things. There's also like creatures, monsters, what you just encountered and when you kill them they end up in this place called tarturas." I explain.
"Yeah I've seen monsters all my life, but up until recently they've only watched me..." I add and nod in understanding.
"Wow. Usually they don't catch on to your demigod scent until your twelve and that's mainly when we come to camp, but I'm pretty sure your bit twelve."
"sixteen, I started seeing them when I was nine... When I lost my mother..." I reply and look down, the pain resurfacing.
"I started seeing them when I was eleven and I asked my dad what was going on but he'd always say I was too young."
"It's not easy... Ahh!" I wince as the Demigod starts stitching the wound.
I put my hand on his shoulder. "Try to ignore that."
I grin and close my eyes. "You try ignoring it!" I joke with my eyes still closed tight.
I laugh. "Easy, you get used to it."
"All done" The demigod says with a smirk and flicks my wound with a grin. "Suck it up!" He Laughs and I wince. "Thank you..." I mutter and rub my wound. "so..." I mutter getting up from the cot.
"Yeah suck it up," I tease with a smile. "Want a tour of camp?"
"...Yeah" I reply after I stand up and check my leg, the ambrosia had healed it right up.
"The ambrosia does magic, literally." I lead towards where all the cabin were so that I could show him what they looked like. "These are the cabins each cabin represents a different god or goddess."
"I see... who's their godly parent?" I asking glancing at some Aphrodite girls at one of the cabins.
"Aphrodite. I swear nearly all the boys here fall in love with those girls and there beauty products."