Monster High Escape From Skull Shores *Monster High RP*

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 01:33AM
Escape from Skull Shores

Hey Everyone out there in the Monster High RPing world. This is an official Escape From Skull Shores RP!

With the story line of Skull Shores where the guys and ghouls get trapped on a terrible deserted island with creepy tiki Individuals and they really strange tour guide man.  Also Frankie is apparently the only way to get rid of the terrible monster that haunts the island and the tiki's want to sacrifice her!

Can everyone survive and get off the island ...you can choose their fate in this RP.

Invited~HelloKitty_Love

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. Please try to RP the characters that are on the Escape From Skull Shores Special first that are going that we know of and then you can choose others that seem to not be going but can in this RP such as Deuce, Spectra, and Heath. The after that you can have 2 OC's if I approve.

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Characters~Frankie, Abbey, Draculara, Gil, Clawdeen, Clawd, and the Creeper Dude also Ghouila if no one else wants her :)  Maybe Jackson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning Post~

It was the start of Spring Break and everyone was going to The Great Barrier Reef  with Lagoona's Parents and they were all about to board her boat to get their.

Frankie waited with her stuff at the docks with the others as she could not wait to go on her first tropical vacation.

Monster High 1580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1580

over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
<bump>
over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abbey smirked "What kind of activities?" she asked him .
~~~
Holt smiled as he gave her a quick kiss back.
Heath smirked "Everything." he grinned darkly.
~~
Venus pulled herself onto his lap "Im tired but I just can't sleep."
<bump>
<bump>
Abbey smirked "Hmmm that's interesting" she said .
~~~
Holt smiled "It's okay babe." he told her sypthetically.
Heath grinned darkly "So yo nseem like you want to."
~~
Venus smiled at him "Really?"
Abbey smiled smirking slightly "I want to what?." she asked Heath flirtatiously.
~~~
Holt nodded "Yes always." he said.
Heath shrugged "You want your Heathy don't you!" he smirked back.
~~
Venus smiled as she pressed her lips against his.
Abbey smirked "Very Much I want" she said to him sexy .
~~~
Holt smiled also as he kissed her back tenderly.
Heath pushed Abbey agaist the wall and started to French her.
~~
Venus moaned as she pulled herself on top of him.
Abbey moaned as she was pushed against the wall as she held her hands behind her back wanting him to take over .
~~~
Holt smiled as he pushe her down onto his lap .
heath ran his hands down her legs, and started to suck on her neck.
~~
Venus wrapped her arms around Holt and started giving him some toungue.
Abbey moaned more as she held her hand still down at her sides . "I-I Want you to-." Abbey got caught off again moaning as Heath sucked her neck.
~~~
Holt smirked as he held her hips giving her some tounge back.
Heath smirked "You want me to what?" he asked as he contined sucking.
~~
Venus moaned but pulled away once she realized that they were out in the open.
Abbey smirked as she turned his face towards her's holding his chin. "I want you to take me to my room and fuck me." she said firmly to him staring into his eyes lustfully.
~~~
Holt looked confused "Why did you pull away?" he aske Veuns.
Heath smirked as he grabbed her hand "Lets fuck babe." he grinned darkly as he walked her outside.
~~
Venus looked down "sorry it's just, what if people see us, and then one thing leads to another."
Abbey grinned also as she argree with him walking outside with him "Okay I'm ready" she said beaming .
~~~
Holt nodded "I get it" he said "I don't want to get caught either Expecially with Jackson around later." he said to Venus.
Heath smirked as he opened her room door and carried her on the bed "Lets hope your ready. It's one wild ride." he grinned darkly.
~~
Venus nodded "So do you want to take this to your room or mine?" she asked seductivley.
Abbey smirked nodded as she laid down on her bed "Trust Me " she said firmly "and I love rides". She smirked "especially wild ones" she said winking.
~~~
Holt smiled "Well I think it should be your choice" he said "First Timer."
Heath got on to of her and started to french her to start off.
~~
Venus rolled her eyes "Fine lets go to mine then" she smirked as she grabbed his hand."
cool
Abbey moaned as she frenched him back tracing circles around his back with her finger tips.
~~~
Holt smiled as he got up and walked Venus to her room as he opened the door "Your Chamber my lady" he said smiling.
Heath untied Abbey's swimsuit and pulled in down as he kissed her.
~~
Venus giggled as she sat on her bed "So how does this work?" she asked him curiously.
Abbey smiled as she flung her swimsuit off across the room and took her hair out of her ponytail fluffing it out. "Am I everything you talked about?" she asked. She then procceded to take off Heath's shirt as she flung it across the room also.
~~~
"You will find out" Holt smirked as he pushed her down on the bed .
Heath nodded "You are way more than i ever imagined." he smirked as he threw off his swim trunks.
~~
Venus squeaked as she ran her fingers through his hair "You caught me by surprise." she said heavily.
Abbey smiled beaming as he took them off "So what do we do now?" she asked Heath sexily.
~~~
"I'm sorry just wanted to start you off" Holt breathed as he started kissing her.
Heath shushed her as he ran his hands down her thighs and started to run his tongue down her neck.
~~
Venus nodded as she started to moan.
Abbey moaned as she pushed his head towards her heck more as her hand slowly crept down his chest.
~~~
Holt smiled as he traced up Venus's swimsuit uniting the laces in the back.
Heath got chills from Abbey's icy hand running down his chest and pulled her on top of him.
~~
Venus unbuttoned Holt's shirt, took it off and laid kisses on his warm chest.
Abbey smiled as she got flipped on top of Heath . She then sat on his lap but then was unsure of what to do "I'm confused" she whispered to Heath hoping he would not laugh.
~~~
Holt moaned as he ran his hands down the sides of Venu's body.
Heath smirked "I'll take over." he grinned as he started thrusting.
~~
"So is this it?" Venus asked confused.
Abbey winced in pain as she gripped Heath's shoulders "Heath it hurts" she cried .
~~~
Holt shook his head "I'm sorry do you just want me to do it or would you like me to take it slow?" he asked Venus.
Heath stopped "Hurts? What do you mean by hurts?" he gasped.
~~
"Just do it." Venus said firmly.
<bump>
Abbey's eyes widened "Like it is painful" she said "Is it painful when you thrust inside of me for the first time." she asked him.
~~~
"Okay then" Holt nodded as he took the rest of her swimsuit off as the rest of his. He then started to thrust into Venus.
Heath shrugged "I don't know! Its never happened to the others."
~~
Venus moaned loudly that it almost sounded like screaming.
Abbey bit her lip "Just start again" she command Heath "maybe it will go away."
~~~
Holt smirked as he got carried away and started thrusting into her harder and harder.
Heath nodded as he started thrusting slower.
~~
Venus screamed in pain "Holt stop!"
Abbey bit her lip as it soon started to feel okay "Mhmmmm Yes" she moaned loudly.
~~~
Holt quickly realized what he was doing at he stopped " Fuck I'm so sorry Venus" he said looking at her in pain.
Heath smirked "So you like that don't you?" he chuckled.
~~
Venus closed her eyes "Why does it hurt? Is this supposed to happen?" she asked in a whiny tone.
Abbey nodded moaning "Yes I enjoy it more than snowboarding and anything else in the world" she moaned again. "I want it to be harder" she said grinding down on him.
~~~
"I think" Holt said nodding "Maybe, but I'm sure it will get better" he assure Venus. "Just tell me when you want to start again." he told her.
Heath smirked in satisfaction as he started to thrust harder.
~~
Venus gripped Holt's shoulders and pulled him closer "Just do it." she whispered.
<Bump>
Abbey smirked "Yes!" she squealed with pleasure as she shivered. "I do Thank you Heath" she giggled bouncing up and down.
~~~
Holt nodded as he held her close and started thrusting again slower.
Heath chuckled as he started slowing down "I guess if your excited, and jumping. I think you should go on top now." he smirked.
~~
Venus held him tighter as she let out a high moan.
<bump>
Abbey shook her head "But what would I do up there?" she asked him.
~~~
Holt smirked "Liking it now?" he asked Venus.
Heath shrugged "Do whatever feels right." he winked.
~~
Venus nodded "Yeah, i think i might be a dirty ghoul now." she smirked.
"Um okay" Abbey said smiling "Flip me up" she said winking at Heath.
~~~
Holt grinned "Well just my dirty little ghoul" he said smirking " no longer virgie." he added.
Heath smirked as he lied on his back and lifted Abbey onto him.
~~
Venus rolled her eyes "Just shut up and do me." she grinned as she started frenching him.