Monster High Escape From Skull Shores *Monster High RP*

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 01:33AM
Escape from Skull Shores

Hey Everyone out there in the Monster High RPing world. This is an official Escape From Skull Shores RP!

With the story line of Skull Shores where the guys and ghouls get trapped on a terrible deserted island with creepy tiki Individuals and they really strange tour guide man.  Also Frankie is apparently the only way to get rid of the terrible monster that haunts the island and the tiki's want to sacrifice her!

Can everyone survive and get off the island ...you can choose their fate in this RP.

Invited~HelloKitty_Love

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. Please try to RP the characters that are on the Escape From Skull Shores Special first that are going that we know of and then you can choose others that seem to not be going but can in this RP such as Deuce, Spectra, and Heath. The after that you can have 2 OC's if I approve.

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Characters~Frankie, Abbey, Draculara, Gil, Clawdeen, Clawd, and the Creeper Dude also Ghouila if no one else wants her :)  Maybe Jackson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning Post~

It was the start of Spring Break and everyone was going to The Great Barrier Reef  with Lagoona's Parents and they were all about to board her boat to get their.

Frankie waited with her stuff at the docks with the others as she could not wait to go on her first tropical vacation.

Monster High 1580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1580

over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
"What do you mean?" Jackson asked her slightly confused.
over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
" We sort of had sex." Venus said slowly and nervously.
Jackson's eyed widened as he gasped "No your-thats-ugh" Jackson sighed as he face palmed.
Venus sighed as she started to sob "I know I'm so stupid, he just played me."
Jackson held her tighter trying to make her stop crying. "Venus everything is going to be okay" he told her rubbing her back "I promise"
Venus shook her head " No it won't Jackson, I'm just another pawn. I just cant believe that i thought that i actually lovedhim."
Jackson shook his head "I just do not know that for sure he may have loved you but that is not why he normally does" he told Venus.
" Well it doesn't even matter anymore. I'm done with him, he took advantage of me." Venus sighed "I doubt he even liked me at all."
"We could ask him" Jackson told her "and if the answer is what is percives to be then I will try my best not to let you see him again" he said.
"I don't think that will do any good." Venus sighed rolling her eyes "I bet he'll lie, that's what all guys do in the end."
"But if he does love you I do not want your hearts to be broken" Jackson told Venus as he hugged her still "and not all guys lie" he said "we could even get Abbey to interogate him" he pointed out.
"Thanks, I guess that would be pretty rockin." Venus beamed smiling "And with the Abbey thing, I like where your going." she smirked "And we could even get Spectra to get the whole thing in video."
"Yes that would be perfect " Jackson beamed " I am liking the things you are adding to our little plan " Jackson said smirking to Venus.
"Thank you, I have a pretty great mind now don't I." Venus said beaming proudly "And I knew that we needed someone sneaky in our little plan."
Jackson nodded smirking "Your Welcome" he chuckled "and when shall this little plan go into action?" he asked Venus.
Venus thought for a second "Hmm I have no idea." she said giggling "Maybe tonight." she shrugged.
last edited over a year ago
"Hmm maybe tomorrow " Jackson told her "I still do not feel like being Holt" he told her slightly crindging.
Venus nodded "Ok tommorrow it is then, besides everyone is probably sleeping." she told him "And I really don't want to see him at all right now." she sneered.
"Well would you like to stay over here tonight?" Jackson asked Venus wonderingly "Or would you like to take the chance to make it back to your cabin?" he said.
"Sure, I would like to stay here overnight. Well if you don't mind." Venus nodded smiling "I really don't want to take a chance and get caught by the creepy dude."
"It's okay I do not mind Venus" Jackson chuckled "I would be glad if you stayed sis" he chuckled playfully.
"It's okay I do not mind Venus" Jackson chuckled "I would be glad if you stayed sis" he chuckled playfully.
"Cool then I guess I'm staying." Venus beamed as she grabbed a book "Thanks little bro." she laughed as she playfully messed up his hair.
Jackson sighed as he blew the hair out of his face and chuckled "and thanks for the new hairdo too" he told her laughing.
Venus smirked giggling "It was my pleasure." she laughed with him "It actually suits you well, you couldn't see your face at all."
"Ou so now I ugly am I" Jackson chuckled playfully to Veuns " I think that you may need a new way to boat my self esteem dear sister" he said smirking.
"I never said that you were ugly, your just not hot." Venus smirked slightly chuckling "And a new way to boost your esteem? Good luck with that, because I have no idea on how to help."
"Thanks so much on an effort" Jackson told her monotonend as he started to fix up his bed.
"It was definitivley my pleasure." Venus giggled as she hopped off his bed and messed up his hair once again.
Jackson stuck his tongue out at Veuns as he blew a raspberry at her smirking.
"Ewwie! Little brother spit." Venus chuckled playfully rolling her eyes as she did the same.
"Disgusting Older sister spit" Jackson chuckled "that is mixed with guy spit" he said smirking and chuckling back.
Venus playfully rolled her eyes "I wonder who that guy would happen to be." she said sarcastically rolling her eyes "And I know that you want Frankie spit mixed with yours."
"Hmm maybe" Jacksin chuckled to her giving her a wink" But then you would enjoy my spit more" he chuckled.
Venus's eyes widened "Jackson!" she gasped in disbelief "How could you even say that? I would never want to kiss you! Your like a brother to me."
"I-I didnt mean it that way Veuns" Jackson said gasping "Look I'm sorry I really should use my smarts more sorry Veuns" he sighed "I really did not mean it."
"Well I sure hope you didn't mean it." Venus told him still shocked "Maybe you should consider like using a better choice of words." she sighed "So if you didn't mean it that way then how did you imply it?" she asked slightly curious.
"I ment because I am half Holt" Jackson told her sighing "I never ment to imply that you wanted to kiss me just that you would have like my spit more because it's techically Holt's too" he told her sighing "I'm sorry Veuns"
"Oh well that clears it up." Venus sighed as she ran her fingers down her hair "And let me tell you a little something. I really don't care about Holt right now, let alone want his spit." she said rolling he eyes "And it's okay can we just like forget about it."
"Good because I never ment to hurt you Venus or gross you out" Jackson told her crindging .
Venus shook her head "No you didn't hurt me at all." She assured him "But I did get a bit grossed out."
"Sorry " Jackson chuckled nervously rubbing the back of his neck "Again" he said butting his lip.
" it's okay." Venus assured him "I don't care anymore."
"Are you postitive" Jackson asked her slightly smiling.
Venus nodded "Yes i'm fine." she told him once again "But at least stop mentioning it."
"Okay then" Jackson chuckled "I am stoping now" he told her .
Venus sighed as she pulled up her knees to her chest sitting down "So, Is there anything else that we need to clear up? You know before I fall asleep."
"Um do you need some pajamas" Jackson asked her wondering "Cause I could give you a shirt maybe" he told her looking at Venus in her regular clothes.
"I kind of do actually." Venus nodded "I guess I could borrow a shirt, well if you don't mind."
"Not at all" Jacksin chuckled as he tossed her a bright yellow t-shirt to Venus "Here you go"