Monster High Escape From Skull Shores *Monster High RP*

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 01:33AM
Escape from Skull Shores

Hey Everyone out there in the Monster High RPing world. This is an official Escape From Skull Shores RP!

With the story line of Skull Shores where the guys and ghouls get trapped on a terrible deserted island with creepy tiki Individuals and they really strange tour guide man.  Also Frankie is apparently the only way to get rid of the terrible monster that haunts the island and the tiki's want to sacrifice her!

Can everyone survive and get off the island ...you can choose their fate in this RP.

Invited~HelloKitty_Love

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. Please try to RP the characters that are on the Escape From Skull Shores Special first that are going that we know of and then you can choose others that seem to not be going but can in this RP such as Deuce, Spectra, and Heath. The after that you can have 2 OC's if I approve.

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Characters~Frankie, Abbey, Draculara, Gil, Clawdeen, Clawd, and the Creeper Dude also Ghouila if no one else wants her :)  Maybe Jackson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning Post~

It was the start of Spring Break and everyone was going to The Great Barrier Reef  with Lagoona's Parents and they were all about to board her boat to get their.

Frankie waited with her stuff at the docks with the others as she could not wait to go on her first tropical vacation.

Monster High 1580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1580

over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abbey giggled as she snuggled into Heath's chest laying down.
over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
Heath kissed her forehead "Good night babe." he whispered holding her.
"Goodnight also to you Heath" Abbey whispered back as she snuggled in and drifted off into her sleep.
Heath smiled as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep also.
Next~Day...
Heath opened his eyes and saw Abbey in his arms and smiled "Good morning, babe." he smiled as he kissed her cheek.
~~
Cleo and Spectra were having breakfast at the tiki bar, talking about the lastest gossip as they waited for others to wake up.
Ghoulia sat with them as she was typing up and finishing her homework early as usual.
~~
"Hmm" Abbey said fluttering her lashes as she woke up and looked up at Heath "Morning to you also." she told him formaly.
~~~
Frankie yawned as she walked back out near the bar and sat down to get a mango drink hoping some fruit would spark her up to the day.
~~~
Jackson was still sleeping in his bed very tierd from last night.
~~~
Draculara and Clawd were in some of the pool chairs siren ding the hot tube obviously flirting with one another .

Clawdeen walked over to the bar also from the pool chairs after talking with Draculara to get another berry smoothie drink.
~~~
Gil had woken up and was looking for Lagoona wondering if today was te day they were suppose to arrive.
Heath smirked "It feels nice waking up to you this morning, beautiful." he chuckled as he held her close to him.
~~
Spectra smirked as she saw Clawd and Draculaura "Time for some ghostly gossip." she smirked as she snuck over to snap some pictures.
~~
Ghoulia waved when she saw Frankie meaning "Good morning."
Cleo smiled as she finished her smoothie and ordered another "Moning Stein." she smirked.
~~
Lagoona woke up, changed and headed to Gil's room to wake him up for the day.
~~
Venus lounged lazily in her room, tired and sighing dramily form last night.
Abbey giggled "Well thank you very much" she blushed " I shall say the same to you handsome."
~~~
Clawd and Draculara were Stil giggling and talking to each other.
~~~
Frankie beamed waving back at Ghoulia "Good Morning Ghoulia" she beamed the looked at Cleo "Good Morning" she said questionably to her as she saw her smirk "What is the matter Cleo?" she asked her.
~~~
Gil was finshing getting ready in his room already up , but still wanted to see Lagoona.
Heath chuckled "I know i'm handsome. Wow, the ocean in the morning doesn't compare to how beautiful you are."
~~
Spectra smirked as she finished uploading the pictures on her blog.
~~
Ghoulia smiled at Frankie as she continued doing her homework.
Cleo shrugged "Nothing, I just ran into something interesting last night." she snickered.
~~
Lagoona got to Gil's room, knocked and waited for an answer.
Abbey blushed "No I think it is way prettier." she sighed as she went to go look out the porthole.
~~~
Draculara giggled "Oh Clawd" she said smiling as Clawd continued with another funny joke.
~~~
Frankie grinned "What was it?" she asked her intrested while taking a seat on the other side of Cleo.
~~~
Gil ran out and opened the door to see Lagoona "Hey" he waved to her.
zzz
Heath shook his head "Nope. Your way prettier."
~~
Spectra rolled her eyes at the couple.
~~
Coe smirked at the thought "Last nite I ran into Jackson, and he happened to be wearing only his underwear."
~~
Lagoons beamed "Hey Gil." she smiled to ing him a hug.
<bump>
Abbey sighed "But it sparkles and is a wonderful aqua blue color it does not even compare to a monster like me." she told him gazing out the porthole again smiling.
~~~
Draculara waved to Spectra as she saw her "Hey Ghoul". She giggled to her friend.
~~~
Frankie giggled "Oh Jackson" she laughed "I wonder why he was like that". She said clulessly .
~~~
Gil smiled back as he gave Lagoona a hug back "So what do you need?" he asked her first just to be polite.
"Fine, I guess I'll have to side with you this time." Heath chuckled.
~~
Spectra smiled as she looked up from her iCoffin "Hi Draculaura."
~~
Cleo shrugged "I guess it had something to do with Holt."
~~
Lagoona smiled "Nothing, I just wanted to be with you today." she smiled.
Abbey smiled beaming "Okay Heath". She giggled as she started looking through her clothing for today.
~~~
Draculaura smiled "What are you doing?". She asked Spectra curiously.
~~~
Frankie nodded "Probably" she said "But why did you think I had something to do with it?" she asked Cleo.
~~~
Gil smiled nodding "Well that is nice" he beamed as he walked out the door "I was just wondering when we will get to the reef?" he asked her nervously.
Heath nodded as he started putting on his clothes from yesterday.
~~
Spectra giggled nervously "Oh you know, I'm just getting the latest gossip."
~~
Cleo's eyes widened "I thought maybe you two, errr.... Did it."
~~
Lagoona shrugged "I guess whenever the boat stops or so."
<bump>
Abbey looked around as she layed out some swimsuits trying to decide on them.
~~~
Draculaura beamed " Oh What is it ". She said "I would love to hear"
~~~
Frankie's eyes widened also "No Way would we do that". She said sparking with embarrassment "I have only kissed him."
~~~
Gil nodded "Oh okay then". He said slightly confused .
Heath smiled "So are you ready yet?" he asked.
~~
Spectra smiled nervously "Well i happened to just blog about the party last night."
~~
Cleo playfully rolled her eyes "Good, you are way too young for that."
~~
"What's wrong mate? You seem a bit out of place." Lagoona sighed.
"I just can not decide" Abbey giggled holding up her regular skull shores outfit from yesterday and a pretty white bikini with snoflakes on it and two little balls hanging down one of the sides of the bottoms .
~~~
Draculaura nodded "Oh so give me the deets" she squealed to Spectra.
~~~
Frankie giggled sparking "I know what is it now like 40 days " she said to Cleo.
~~~
Gil sighed "I'm just freaked out to meet your parents okay" Gil told Lagoona.
Heath smirked "I like the white one." he nodded pointing to it.
~~
Spectra checked her iCoffin "Well Venus and Holt decided to hook up, and how everyone just had a great time. Except for me, i was lurking."
~~
Cleo giggled "The 40 day old virgin." she laughed.
~~
Lagoona sighed "Its okay, they are very nice and accepting."
Abbey beamed "Okay" she told him smiling as she changed into it "Ready" she said smirking.
~~~
Draculaura smiled "I did not know that Venus and Holt hooked up" she gasped "They are like so cute" she giggled to Spectra.
~~~
Frankie laughed rolling her eyes "Good one" she said to Cleo.
~~~
Gil crindged "Are you sure?" he asked her "I might be some freshwater freak to them."
Heath nodded "I've just been waiting for you." he chuckled.
~~
Spectra nodded "They are like the music couple of monster high." she gushed "I just love to blog about the couples. From make ups, break ups, and hook ups."
~~
Cleo nodded still laughing "It really was."
~~
Lagoona rolled her eyes "No your not, no one cares about the saltwater and freshwater debate anymore."
Abbey smiled "okay then let's go" she said to him laughing and exiting her room into the hall.
~~~
Draculaura nodded "Couple gossip is the best and just so juicy " she chimed with Spectra.
~~~
Frankie smiled "Well that is what I am" she chuckled.
~~~
Gil rolled his eyes back "You don't know that" he said to Lagoona.
Heath smirked as he followed her outside "I hope no one's awake yet."
~~
Spectra nodded "But all gossip is the best." she smirked "I am a journalist."
~~
Cleo giggled "Yes, but you don't look a day over 40." she smirked at her pun.
~~
Lagoona sighed "Gillington Webber you can be stubborn."
Abbey shrugged "Well I really do not care" she told him smiling as they walked towards the outer porch where everyone else was.
~~~
"True" Dracualaura giggled "Being the newspaper editor gets so boring" she sighed "Yours is like way better being the Ghostly Gossip."
~~~
Frankie sparked "I sure don't " she giggled .
~~~
Gil rolled his eyes "I guess " he shrugged.
Heath smiled back as he put his arm around her "Morning everybody! Look at what Heathy got." he shouted out.
~~
Spectra rolled her eyes "I would like either job." she sighed "Either way you still get to get the scoop on everyone's little stories. I just catch them in the act, and type away."
~~
Cleo nodded "But you are still a young, and naive, little monster."
~~
Lagoona rolled her eyes "Can we stop fighting now?" she sighed.
Abbey sighed as she face-palmed to Heath's idotic actions , she just could not wait for everyone's surprised faces after this.
~~~
Draculaura nodded "I think I may have just heard a new story now" she smirked to Spectra.
~~~
"True" Frankie giggled "But I can still party like an animal" she chuckled.
~~~
Gil nodded "Okay but only for you" he told Lagoona smiling.
Heath glanced over at Abbey "Whats wrong? You got a headache or something?" he asked curiously.
~~
Spectra smirked back as she snuck over to take pictures of the two.
~~
Cleo giggled then turned to Heath and Abbey "It looks like we got a hook up." she grinned.
~~
Lagoona smiled back hugging him "Aww thank you Gil, i never want to fight again."
Abbey rolled her eyes "No I am fine" she said to him.
~~~
Draculaura watched Spectra giggling and Abbey and Heath "Aww how cute Fire and Ice" she giggled .
~~~
Frankie grinned back "That it does " she giggled back to Cleo.
~~~
"Okay okay" Gil blushed as he kissed Lagoona's forehead.
Heath shrugged as he walked to the bar still holding her.
~~
Spectra nodded "I know right?" she giggled "Wow, this post already has over 200 views." she squealed.
~~
Cleo giggled "Who would of thought?"
~~
Lagoona smiled up at him.
Abbey smiled as she sat down beside him at the bar.
~~~
Draculaura clapped "200 hundred on just Abbey and Heath " she said smiling " They must be pretty popular" she giggled .
~~~
Frankie beamed "Us at the dance last night" she said to Cleo.
~~~
Gil smiled back down at Lagoona as he gave her a hug.
"Ok i want a mango smoothie and whatever the ghoul wants." Heath told the bartender.
~~
Spectra smirked "I am absolutely genius."
~~
Cleo nodded "So how many people hooked up last night?" she gasped in disbelief.
~~
Lagoona kissed his cheek "Do you want to go outside?"
"I would like a frozen berry smoothie" Abbey told him simply.
~~~
Draculaura giggled "I have to read" she said looking at Spectra's iCoffin.
~~~
"I think only two couples" Frankie said "I pretty sure" she giggled.
~~~
Gil nodded "Sure that would be fine" he told Lagoona.
Heath smirked as he grabbed the drink and handed it to Abbey "Here you go baby."
~~
Spectra nodded "Apparently its a good scoop. According to about 353 students who Favorited already."
~~
Cleo squealed "Yay! So we have a boat full of couples now." she smiled "Besides Clawdeen and Spectra." she rolled her eyes.
~~
Lagoona beamed as she held his hand and started walking out.
Abbey smiled as she took a drink "Thanks" she told Heath "and it's Abbey" she giggled .
~~~
Draculaura giggled "Ohhh So amazing" she beamed "Okay now I so have to see and read and favorite" she said smiling "Okay Spectra give me the scoop" she giggled.
~~~
Frankie nodded "Who knows maybe they will find someone at the reef " she giggled to Cleo.
~~~
Gil smiled looking down at Lagoona as he walked out with her.
Heath rolled his eyes "Either way I'm still adressing you." he shrugged.
~~
Spectra smirked as she started reading: Sources say a fire and ice duo is starting to rock the boat. Heath Burns and Abbey Bominable hooked up last night, only to be seen cuddling and holding hands this morning.
~~
Cleo shrugged "Hopefully they do." she sighed "I don't want to be seen with extra wheels on our hands."
~~
Lagoona smiled up at him "So where do you want to go first? Out with everyone or just watch the ocean."
Abbey rolled her eyes "Fine" she laughed as she took another sip of her drink.
~~~
Draculaura squealed as she pressed the fan button on her iCoffin "Make that 354 students " she said smiling "I just can't get over how cute they are" she beamed.
~~~
Frankie shrugged "I know Clawdeen probably will" she said "But I'm so unsure about Spectra."
~~~
Gil tucked in his helmet "They are both pretty scary " he told Lagoona.
Heath chuckled as he tapped her nose "Aww your so adorable." he smiled sipping his drink.
~~
Spectra playfully rolled her eyes "They are pretty adorable." she smiled "But they will never beat out you and Clawd." she smirked.
~~
Cleo nodded "Clawdeen is the type of ghoul to attract guys, but Spectra is just such a..... Loner." she said in disguist.
~~
Lagoona face pamled "Really Gil?" she sighed in disbelief.
Abbey giggled as she kept drinking her drink "I am not" she said rolling her eyes.
~~~
Draculaura nodded to Clawd "Yes no one can beat Monster High's power couple" she giggled to Spectra.
~~~
Frankie tilted her head in thought "I actually at first was betting on Spectra and Heath than Abbey because I thought that Spectra was sure to get a boyfriend before her. " she told Cleo.
~~~
Gil nodded "Yes , they are both scary places" he said rolling his eyes but also terrified at the same time.
Heath chuckled "Yes you are baby. Don't deny it."
~~
Spectra nodded "Dont tell Cleo, but my senses say that everyone prefers you two as the power couple."
~~
Cleo shook her head "Spectra and Heath would not last a week. She would automatically asune that he was cheating if she saw him with another ghoul."
~~
Lagoona rolled his eyes "Just figure it out mate." she sighed as she started walking away from him.
"Denying, Denying" Abbey giggled to Heath.
~~~
Draculaura beamed "Thanks Spectra" she giggled "I always believed that one."
~~~
Frankie nodded "Proabably " she giggled "She is a loner but she still deserves love" Frankie gushed sweetly.
~~~
"No Lagoona" Gil said running after her .
Heath rolled his eyes playfully "Your lying to yourself."
~~
Spectra smiled back "Your welcome, and 492 others think so too." she giggled showing her iCoffin to Draculaura.
~~
Cleo started smiling "I guess that is true."
~~
Lagoona turned to him "Did you make up your mind yet?"
"So " Abbey giggled "It does not matter". She told him.
~~~
Draculaura beamed with excitement "Yay" she cheered "I can't believe it" she giggled.
~~~
Frankie smiled nodding "But I'm not sure if she wants it" she sighed.
~~~
Gil nodded "I don't mind as long as I'm with you" he told Lagoona.
Heath rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his smoothie.
~~
Spectra giggled "Well it has been an honor reporting this."
~~
Cleo shrugged "Its what the ghoul wants."
~~
Lagoons smiled up at him "Ok so do you want to gaze out into the ocean?"
Abbey smirked as she took a sip of her's.
~~~
Draculaura giggled "Well it was an honor knowing" she told Spectra.
~~~
Frankie sighed "I know."
~~~
Gil smiled down at Lagoona "Sure I would love to" he told her.
Heath glanced over at Abbey chuckling.
~~
Spectra smirked "Your very welcome."
~~
Cleo nodded "But ghouls do not actually need love."
~~
Lagoona smiled as she walked overto the edge of the boat.
(I'm just going to start up the action parts with the Kraken attacking the boat them getting lost and this time landing as castaways on Skull Shores where then at Skull Shores Farnum finds them XD)

Abbey giggled to Heath smiling.
~~~
Draculaura nodded as she looked at Spectra "So any other news?" she asked her.
~~~
"True" Frankie giggled as soon as she saw a giant loaming shadow over the boat and looked up to see a giant tentacle "Oh My Ghoul What is that" she screamed pointing up at it.
~~~
Gil smiled as he walked with her and then saw the giant Kraken come out of the water "L-Lagoona" Gil stammered pointing at it.
Heath's eyes widened "Abbey turn around. There's a giant thingy!" he screeched.
~~
Spectra nodded nervously "Well there's a giant tentacle about to attack us!" she gasped as she started taking quick pictures.
~~
Cleo screamed "Oh my ra!" she schreeched "Please spare me! I'm worth a lot more."
~~
Lagoons's eyes widened "Gil, what do we do?" she studdered nervously.