Monster High Escape From Skull Shores *Monster High RP*

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 01:33AM
Escape from Skull Shores

Hey Everyone out there in the Monster High RPing world. This is an official Escape From Skull Shores RP!

With the story line of Skull Shores where the guys and ghouls get trapped on a terrible deserted island with creepy tiki Individuals and they really strange tour guide man.  Also Frankie is apparently the only way to get rid of the terrible monster that haunts the island and the tiki's want to sacrifice her!

Can everyone survive and get off the island ...you can choose their fate in this RP.

Invited~HelloKitty_Love

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. Please try to RP the characters that are on the Escape From Skull Shores Special first that are going that we know of and then you can choose others that seem to not be going but can in this RP such as Deuce, Spectra, and Heath. The after that you can have 2 OC's if I approve.

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Characters~Frankie, Abbey, Draculara, Gil, Clawdeen, Clawd, and the Creeper Dude also Ghouila if no one else wants her :)  Maybe Jackson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning Post~

It was the start of Spring Break and everyone was going to The Great Barrier Reef  with Lagoona's Parents and they were all about to board her boat to get their.

Frankie waited with her stuff at the docks with the others as she could not wait to go on her first tropical vacation.

Monster High 1580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1580

over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
Spectra leant on her bed "Honestly I think somethings going on here." she said to Clawdeen "And I plan on finding out one way or another."
~~
Lagoona rolled her eyes at Gil "You really don't want to meet my folks." she sighed.
~~
Heath nodded "Yes, it is very funny."
~~
Venus' eyes widened "What do you think happened?"
over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
"It seems nice I doubt anything is" Clawdeen said to Spectra shrugging.
~~~
Gil nodded "Maybe" he sighed.
"I better go" Kipling said waving as he went to get more guests. "Next". He said smiling.
~~~
Abbey rolled her eyes at Heath as he crossed her arms again.
~~~
Jackson smirked "It is too dirty for me to say or to come out of my mouth" he told her crindging.
Spectra sighed "Your probably right. I can be a bit paranoid at times."
~~
Lagoona sat on her bed glancing down "Well I guess we should end this converstion then."
~~
Heath put his arm around her "Aww look at your pouty face." he smiled at her.
~~
Venus grabbed her bags "I think i need my room now." she told Kipling as she tried to get out of her previous conversation.
Clawdeen nodded "Yes see everything is fine" she reassured Spectra.
~~~
Gil nodded "and I'm very tierd" he told her yawning.
~~~
Abbey narrowed her violet eyes raising her eyebrow at Heath "What about it?" she asked him.
~~~
Jackson smirked "See Venus I know things " he yelled after her.

Kipling nodded as he guided Venus to her room "Oh you need a roommate ". He frowned "Who do you pick?". He asked her as Ghoulia , Frankie, Jackson, Abbey, and Heath were left.
Spectra nodded as she took a deep breath.
~~
Lagoona nodded "Me too." she told him as she walked into their bathroom to change into her dead tired outfit.
~~
Heath smiled "You look adorable."
~~
Venus thought for a second "I choose Frankie." she smiled.
Clawdeen smiled "Well Im taking a nap" she said as she changed into her dead tired outfit also and snuggled up into her bed.
~~~
Gil nodded as he took his shirt off and layed in the bed.
~~~
Abbey rolled her eyes "I do not" she told Heath.
~~~
"Okay " Kipling said smiling as Frankie ran up to join Venus but Farnum appeared in front of them "I'm sorry but that can't be done because um Frankie here has the only amount of luggage to get the single room up top and um short nerdy boy can take the one at the bottom" Farnum pointed out "and you can go with nerdy girl " he told Venus "And the Human Torch can go with the Living Icicle" he said pointing at Abbey and Heath .

Frankie frowned "Okay". She sighed taking a step back and walking up with Farlum " Bye guys." she sighed.
Spectra nodded "Me too." she smiled as she changed into a 'non existent' dead tired outfit.
~~
Lagoona lied down in her bed and snuggled under the covers.
~~
Venus rolled her eyes "Look dude, you need to take a chill pill." she mumbled as her and Ghoulia started heading to their room. "Bye Frankie." she frowned.

Heath growled "I am not a human torch."

~~
Clawdeen dozed off into sleep.
~~~
"Night Lagoona" Gil sighed.
~~~
Kipling showed Venus and Ghoulia to another medium sized room " I'm sorry abou the whole thing". Kipling said nervously .

Abbey cringed as she touched Heath's should "Do not let him get to you stay strong" she whispered to Heath.

Jackson rocked back and fourth on his converse "I'm not a nerd right?" he sighed asking himself.
Spectra drifted off into a deep sleep.
~~
"Night Gil, see ya when you wake." she smiled before she dozed off.
~~
Venus smiled "Its okay, really." she told hm.
~~
Heath nodded "I will, but am i really a human torch?"
Kipling chuckled "Thanks for being okay with it" he told Venus "I hope you will have a nice stay." he told them sighing as he walked off back around .

"Next again" Kipling said to the three left .

Abbey smiled "No you are way better than a human torch" she told him .
Heath smiled "Thank you bab- I mean Abbey." he chuckled grabbing his bags "We want to go next." he old Kipling.
Abbey smiled "you are welcome ." she told Heath as Kipling guided them to the last medium sized room "There you guys go" he told them.

Abbey walked In the room "Kipling I thank you lot" she told him as he nodded to Abbey.
Heath nodded as he walked into the room "Thanks sack head guy." he smiled as he set his bags down.
"Heath don't be rude" Abbey growled crossing her arms " I apoligze for him " she told Kipling as he nodded and left going to go get Jackson.

Abbey then proceeded to set her stuff down near one of the beds.
~~~
Kipling soon brought Jackson to a very small room below deck "I I have to stay here" Jackson stuttered nervously as Kipling nodded "I'm sorry" he said saddening "It's okay I think I might be okay" Jackson said nervously and set his stuff down as Kipling nodded and left to go up on deck to find Farnum and Frankie.
Heath rolled his eyes "I wasn't trying to be rude. I don't know the guy's name anyways." he scoffed "Plus he seems like a push over anyways. " he chuckled.
~~
While Ghoulia was sleeping, Venus snuck down to Jackson's room and knocked the door waiting for an answer.
Abbey rolled her eyes "I said his name before and you are always a rude monster " she scoffed .
~~~
Jackson looked confused at the door as he slowly went for it and grabbed the handle "Who ever you are I got a-a-calculater" he stammered as he opened it with the calculator in his hand.
Heath scoffed "Ok first of all I am not rude. I'm just creativly negative. Theres a complete difference, and you know how I don't pay attention as much."
~~
Venus rolled her eyes "Oh wow please don't hurt me with your calculator." she said sarcastically "And It's just me you dork."
Abbey rolled her eyes "Oh yes wonderful excuses Heath to make yourself feel better." she said sarcastically .
~~~
Jackson chuckled "Oops" he said setting the caculator down "What do you need?" he asked Venus.
Heath rolled his eyes back "I don't want to fight." he told her firmly as he fell back on his bed.
~~
Venus shook her head "Nothing, but I really don't want to be beaten by your calculator." she giggled.
Abbey sighed "Neither do I" she told him "I just wish that you would understand my point I'm sorry" Abbey told Heath sincerely as she started looking for her dead tired outfit to change into.
~~~
Jackson chuckled "Sorry I have horrible weapon choices " he told her laughing as he held it up "and I never could sarcafice Charlotte." he said hugging the calculator
Heath nodded as he gazed up at the ceiling "I understand. I can be stupid at times." he sighed.
~~
Venus's eyed widened "You named your calculator?" she giggled "Well tell Charlotte to stop being mean to me." she whined playfully.
<bump>
Abbey smiled "It is okay I forgive" she told Heath as she grabbed her outfit and went into the bathroom to change and soon came out.
~~~
Jackson rolled his eyes "Yes". He said holding it protectively " and I don't think she had ever been mean" he told Venus " Um I know there isn't a lot of room " he said "But would you like to come in?" he asked her politely
Heath smiled as she came back out "Aww someone looks pretty tonight." he smirked.
~~
Venus nodded "Why is your room so tiny?" she asked "Everyone else's is way bigger than this little dump." she smirked.
Abbey smiled blushing "Thanks Heath" she told him as she layer down on her bed "I feel so sick" she told him holding her stomach and her head.
~~~
Jackson shrugged sighing "I have no idea" he said "Maybe they hate me" he told Venus "They made Frankie stay by herself too though ." he said .
Heath wrapped his arms around her from behind "Your just sea sick. Just lie down." he told her calmly.
~~
Venus shrugged "Maybe they don't like geeks." she giggled joking with him. She pulled out her iCoffin "So do you mind if I play some music?" she asked politely.
Abbey nodded as she kissed his cheek "I know " she told him."I hope it will over soon" she said turning around to him wrapping her arms around him laying her head on his shoulder.
~~~
"No not really unless you play it where I can hear it" Jackson told her "I do not feel like turning into Holt" he sighed.
Heath smiled holding her "Lets hope your only sea sick." he sighed "I really don't want a little Heath." he chuckled nervously.
~~
Venus nodded as she stuck one of her ear-buds in her ear. "So what's wrong? Upset you didn't get to room with Frankie?"
Abbey nodded "I know what you mean " she said to him "I really don't want a child in me either" she told him "and I highly doubt it is but what would you do if it was?"she asked him sighing.
~~~
Jackson shook his head "No I just feel like something freaky is going on right when we steped foot on this ship" he told her "and apparently either they don't know what I am or I am no use to them ." he told Venus .
Heath shrugged "Honestly, I really don't know." he sighed with her "I really don't know. Take care of it or something."
~~
Venus rolled her eyes "Your just being paranoid, like all normies. I know a few people who can probably figure it all out." she told him.
Abbey beamed "So you would still stay with me?" she asked him.
~~~
Jackson smirked "Really?" he asked her "Who" .
Heath nodded "I guess I would have to."
~~
Venus smiled dreamily "Holt." she giggled "Oh and Ghoulia."
Abbey beamed "Your are sweetest boyfriend ever Heath" Abbey told him smiling as he hugged him tighter.
~~~
Jackson rolled his eyes "Holt is not that smart" he told her "You just think he knows everything because you did him last night" he said proudly " But Ghoulia now that ghoul is clever" he smirked .
Heath rolled his eyes "Well thank you. But please tell me you aren't pregnant."
~~
Venus scoffed "I so did not do him last night. He did me." she rolled her eyes "So should we get Ghoulia and figure this mess out?"
<bump>
"As far as I know I am not" Abbey told Heath "And I do believe this is just the sea making me sick because I have headache also." she said.
~~~
"Same Difference "Jackson chuckled "and I think that is a great idea" he beamed .
Heath sighed "Good. Uhh I mean not good, atleast not for you but it is for me. I mean it's bad for both of us, I think."
~~
Venus nodded "Okay, I'll be down in like 10 minutes." she told him "Maybe 5 if no ones out there watching."
Abbey giggled "Do not confuse yourself Heath" she told him .
~~~
Jackson nodded "Okay" he told her "But be careful " he said to Venus.
Heath chuckled "Thanks." he smiled as he hugged her tightly "I hope your okay."
~~
Venus nodded as she snuck out of his room and up to the top deck.
Abbey nodded "Me Too" she told him"Hopefully I will be better by tomorrow " she said.
~~~
Jackson waited for Venus to come back thinking things over.
Heath nodded with her "Just hang in there. I got you." he told her smiling as he held her tightly "Just try to relax."
~~
Venus came back with Ghoulia as they knocked on his door. "Jackson, open up. It's us." Venus whispered through the door.
zzz
Abbey nodded as she wrapped her arms around his neck "I also think I am now homesick" she sighed.
~~~
Jackson smiled as he quickly opened the door to let the two in. "Hey Guys" he whispered.
Heath sighed "Ok now what do you want me to do?" he asked "Sing to you in yetish or something?"
~~
Venus and Ghoulia quickly walked in "Hi." Venus nodded as Ghoulia waved to him.
Abbey quickly brightened up "Yes" she giggled to Heath .
~~~
Jackson nodded letting them both in and then closing the door.
Heath's eyes widened "I was joking." he told her "I really don't know how to sing, and I don't know what yetish is exactly."
~~
Venus sat on the bed "So what exactly are we discussing here?" she asked.
<bump>
Abbey sighed "Well did you bring your guitar" she asked him "Because your amazing when you play That and sing." she told him.
~~~
"How weird these people are " Jackson told them "and how they seem to need Frankie for something ."
Heath nodded as he took his guitar out of his case, "Ok I'll start off with something slow." he told her as he started playing.
~~
Venus rolled her eyes "These people are weird because they are normies. And your just paranoid because your a normie too." she smirked "I bet you Holt wouldn't be so paranoid. He's laid back and not a panicky."

Ghoulia face palmed at Venus as she started searching on her computer.
Abbey beamed as she listened humming along.
~~~
Jackson looked at Venus "No more like I'm worried about Frankie" he said rolling his eyes " and the only reason you want Holt here is to suck his face off" he said .

"Anything Ghoulia?" Jackson asked her.
Heath smiled as he watched her. "Are you starting to feel better?" he asked.
~~
Venus smirked "Because you love Frankie." she giggled "And who suck someone's face off while making out?" she scoffed.

Ghoulia shook her head frowning as she pointed to her laptop.
Venus looked over "What? No Internet? How is this possible."