Monster High Escape From Skull Shores *Monster High RP*

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 01:33AM
Escape from Skull Shores

Hey Everyone out there in the Monster High RPing world. This is an official Escape From Skull Shores RP!

With the story line of Skull Shores where the guys and ghouls get trapped on a terrible deserted island with creepy tiki Individuals and they really strange tour guide man.  Also Frankie is apparently the only way to get rid of the terrible monster that haunts the island and the tiki's want to sacrifice her!

Can everyone survive and get off the island ...you can choose their fate in this RP.

Invited~HelloKitty_Love

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. Please try to RP the characters that are on the Escape From Skull Shores Special first that are going that we know of and then you can choose others that seem to not be going but can in this RP such as Deuce, Spectra, and Heath. The after that you can have 2 OC's if I approve.

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Characters~Frankie, Abbey, Draculara, Gil, Clawdeen, Clawd, and the Creeper Dude also Ghouila if no one else wants her :)  Maybe Jackson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning Post~

It was the start of Spring Break and everyone was going to The Great Barrier Reef  with Lagoona's Parents and they were all about to board her boat to get their.

Frankie waited with her stuff at the docks with the others as she could not wait to go on her first tropical vacation.

Monster High 1580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1580

over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abbey smiled as she started to bounce and slide up and down on him feeling pleasure as she moaned.
~~~
Holt started frenching her back as he thrusted harder into her seeing If it would help .
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
Heath ran his hands down Abbey's body as she bounced on him.
~~
Venus moaned "Faster Holt." she demanded.
Abbey moaned louder as she continued to bounce.
~~~
Holt nodded as he countined to go faster.
Heath started moaning then he flipped himself on top then thrusted hard into her.
~~
Venus ran her fingers in his bright red hair as she held him closer to her.
Abbey gasped as her eyes widened "Fuck" she moaned really loud that probably rang throughout the whole boat . She then clenched her hands around Heath's shoulder holding him tightly.
~~~
Holt smiled as he stroked her cheek continuing what he was doing.
"Do you want me to fuck harder or what?" Heath asked as he still continued.
~~
Venus held his face close to hers as she let out a quiet moan "So can you go harder? I kind of like this." she whispered.
Abbey shook her head "No I am fine" she said nodding "It just felt soooooo good." Abbey moaned.
~~~
Holt smiled back "maybe" he whispered "I can try ". He then started to go even harder into Venus "I bet you like it more now." he whispered again.
Heath smirked back "Ok, I guess we can keep this pace for a while." he winked.
~~
Venus smiled as she clenched his shoulders "Holt!" she moaned loudly as she felt him inside her.
Abbey giggled "Well either this or you can go harder if you want." she beamed smiling back.
~~~
"Yes Babe." Holt smirked looking at her as he still throated inside of her.
Heath nodded as he started thrusting into her faster.
~~
Venus looked up at him with seductive eyes "Nothing it just feels so g-good."
Abbey moaned as her eye lashes fluttered and her eyes slightly rolled back into her head. "Mhmmmm Heath" she moaned again loudly .
~~~
Holt smirked "I know it does babe" he whispered as he lightly kissed her.
Heath chuckled as he stopped and rested next to her "Enough for you?" he asked breathing heavily.
~~
Venus hled his head and started to French him and ran her fingers down his back.
Abbey smirked cuddling into him "At least for now" she giggled smiling as she laid her head on Heath's chest.
~~~
Holt smirked as he frenched her back "Want to do something fun?" he asked her devilishly.
Heath wrapped his arms around her bare hips "You were the best i have ever done." he smiled back.
~~
Venus smirked "Oh you know im up for it baby."
Abbey smiled "That is good to hear" she giggled to Heath as she kissed his cheek "Stay here with me tonight ?" she asked him slightly begging.
~~~
Holt smirked "Good" he said as he lifted her up and held her up agaist the wall pushing into Venus.
Hearh nodded as he intertwined their fingers together "I would love that, sitting here and snuggling all night." he smirked "naked."
~~
Venus moaned loudly as she wrapped her leg around his waist and kissed him with force.
Abbey giggled blushing at the last part "I was going to change" she told him slightly embarrassed .
~~~
Holt smirked as he kissed her back harder "This better" he whispered in her ear.
Heath's head went hot of embarassment "Ok we can do that, and maybe I could just lie here in my boxers." he smirked.
~~
Venus nodded "I- I like it so much better. Just make me feel sexy and wild." she told him as she nibbled on his ear.
Abbey giggled blushing "I would like that" she smiled "Expecially if someone comes to wake me up in the morning" she told him as she got up searching for her night gown.
~~~
Holt moaned as he nodded to her request tracing the curves on Venus's body.
Heath chuckled "Maybe you should wear a sexy and revealing little nighty for me." he grinned darkly.
~~
Venus lowered herself and kissed Holt's chest "The way you moan, turns me on. " she smirked devilishly.
Abbey rolled her eyes plafully "But you already know what I look like." she giggled as she started looking through her pajamas in her drawer.
~~~
Holt smirked back "It does huh" he smiled as he slightly slapped her butt a little bit .
Heath chuckled "But I think we should get used to eachother underneath it all."
~~
Venus ran her fingers down his legs "I think we should add a little but of this to the mixture." she smirked as she pulled out a bottle of wine.
Abbey giggled "Well tonight to make you happy I am wearing this" Abbey said smiling as she pulled it out and slipped on a pretty very short black night gown with sliver snowflakes and a deep v-neck top with fur on the top breast places .
~~~
Holt smirked back "So now your trying to get me drunk are you" he said devilishly.
Heath smirked "Wow I love that." he said as he caressed her legs "It brings out the sexy in you babe."
~~
Venus rolled her eyes "I hear that sex is even more better drunk, it leads to more intersting things." she smirked darkly "So come on in Holt." she winked as she opened the cork and took a sip.
Abbey smiled blushing as she sat on Heath's lap "Thanks ." she told him beaming "I never really thought I would use it , it was not even my idea to buy." she said "But Clawdeen insisted I would need it for something , I guess the wolf is always right." she chuckled.
~~~
Holt smirked back "You are really dirty tonight ." he said as he took a long sip from the bottle and sat I back down "Do you want to play the drinking game?" he asked her playfully.
Heath chuckled "I bet she convinced every ghoul to get one." he grinned darkly "But I love it."
~~
Venus nodded "But first you have to teach me this drinking game."
Abbey beamed blushing more "I actually think it was just me." she chuckled " It was like she knew something" she said sort of freaked out.
~~~
"Okay so it's like truth or dare exept you can either take a drink with answering a truth or you can do a dare." Holt said smirking while sitting down with the wine bottle in the middle "Do you want to go first?" he asked Venus.
Heath playfully rolled his eyes "I think she was on to something." he shrugged "But I think you should wear that every day."
~~
Venus nodded "Ok but can I change, I feel A bit whorish sitting around naked."
Abbey smiled "Thanks Heath" she giggled as she kissed him "But I don't think so." she said . "So what would you like to do?" she asked Heath curiously .
~~~
Holt nodded "Yeah " he said smiling "I think I might as well just put my boxers back on" Holt told her as he went to go grab his blue and orange striped boxers from the clothes pile near the bed.
Heath shrugged "I was thinking that we could cuddle and such." he smiled as he intertwined their arms together.
~~
Venus nodded as she slipped on her short neon pink night gown, with a bright green lace tying it together, and dark green bows along the sides with a deep and lunging neckline "Is it too much?" she asked nervously.
Abbey giggled "But I think you need pants first" she smirked pointing down.
~~~
Holt smirked "Not at all babe" he told her smiling "You look absolutely perfect." he said as he kissed her forehead.
Heath glanced down in embarrassment "Shit I forgot!" he chuckled nervously as he slipped on his flames boxers.
~~
Venus smiled "Thanks baby. Now lets play this game." she smirked as she held the wine bottle.
Abbey smiled "It is fine" she said as she snuggled up against Heath on her bed . "I wish I could lay her forever" she said smiling laying her head on his chest .
~~~
Holt smirked back as he sat down " Okay so babe Truth and Drink or Dare?" he asked her smirking.
Heath nodded as he held her tighter "I wish we could too, but then people start getting nosy." he sighed.
~~
Venus smirked "I want dare." she winked fiercly.
Abbey nodded "I know" she sighed wrapping her arms around him "I hope we didn't give away our little secret tonight" Abbey giggled to Heath .
~~~
Holt nodded thinking "Okay go to that port window and flip off whoever is outside or just the air and yell 'Yes I want to lick the upside of your ChevyHomeboy' " Holt said finshing his dare.
Abbey nodded "I know" she sighed wrapping her arms around him "I hope we didn't give away our little secret tonight" Abbey giggled to Heath .
~~~
Holt nodded thinking "Okay go to that port window and flip off whoever is outside or just the air and yell 'Yes I want to lick the upside of your ChevyHomeboy' " Holt said finshing his dare.
Heath shrugged "I don't care if we did. I want everyone to know that we owned up to eachother tonight." he winked.
~~
Venus bit her lip nervously "I guess I'll flip someone off." she shrugged as she headed to the port window "Bey Deuce, fuck you!" she yelled then quickly ducked down. "Now it's your turn." she smirked.
Abbey bit her lip blushing "Then let's hope someone caught all of my moaning " she giggled "I do wonder if Spectra did get anything , I was to busy to notice ." she said winking at him as she went to go grab her iCoffin off of the table.
~~~
Holt smirked back "Okay since you weren't chicken I will do a dare also" he chuckled to Venus wondering what his dare would be.
Heath shrugged "Maybe she did. Everyone knows how sneaky and nosy she can be." he chuckled.
~~
Venus smirked darkly "I dare you to go out and randomly offer condoms to everyone you see."
Abbey nodded "I know I'm going to check her blog" she said to him as she crawled back over with her iCoffin and went into Spectra's blog "See anything" she asked Heath.
~~~
Holt chuckled "Alrightly then" he said winking at her as he put on a shirt and left the room going outside to look for some monsters.
Heath shook his head as he checked also "I don't see anything. Well not yet."
~~
Venus smirked as she followed him and peeked out the door.
Abbey rolled her eyes chuckling "I know yet..." she said.
~~~
Holt smirked as he saw Frankie walking down the hallway to her room.

"Hey Fraaaankiiiieeee" Holt said as he normally did as ran to her. "Jackson told me in a note to give this to you" he smirked as he held out a condom to her.

Frankie looked weirded out as she took it "But why would ge give me a co-" she said but Holt cut her off "See ya later Stein" he said as he walked the other way down the hall again leaving Frankie confused.
Heath smirked "So I wonder if nosy isn't gossiping then what is she doing."
~~
Venus laughed "That was too funny. Aww poor and confused Frankie." she giggled.
<bump>
Abbey playfully shoved Heath "Ewwwww Heath do not think that way" she chuckled.
~~~
Holt laughed as Frankie walked into her room. "I know right " Holt chuckled to Venus "So do I need more monsters or am I done with my dare?" he asked her smirking.
Heath playfully rolled his eyes "Sorry, but who would she do it with anyways?" he smirked "Herself?"
~~
Venus shook her head "You are done. Now I want a truth."
Abbey chuckled rolling her eyes "Nope the boat captain" she laughed along with Heath.
~~~
Holt nodded as he passed her the wine before asking her the question.
Heath chuckled "She seems like the type of ghoul I like old dudes." he laughed with her.
~~
Venus took a long sip of wine "Ok now whats the question."
Abbey giggled "I know right" she chuckled as she gave Heath a kiss "But I definatally do not like old guys." she giggled.
~~~
Holt thought for a moment "What is the most dirtest thing you have ever dreamed about doing?" He asked her smirking with delight.
Heath smiled "Oh really? You know I happen to be a year younger than you."
~~
Venus bit her lip nervously "Do I have to say?"