Monster High Escape From Skull Shores *Monster High RP*

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 01:33AM
Escape from Skull Shores

Hey Everyone out there in the Monster High RPing world. This is an official Escape From Skull Shores RP!

With the story line of Skull Shores where the guys and ghouls get trapped on a terrible deserted island with creepy tiki Individuals and they really strange tour guide man.  Also Frankie is apparently the only way to get rid of the terrible monster that haunts the island and the tiki's want to sacrifice her!

Can everyone survive and get off the island ...you can choose their fate in this RP.

Invited~HelloKitty_Love

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. Please try to RP the characters that are on the Escape From Skull Shores Special first that are going that we know of and then you can choose others that seem to not be going but can in this RP such as Deuce, Spectra, and Heath. The after that you can have 2 OC's if I approve.

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Characters~Frankie, Abbey, Draculara, Gil, Clawdeen, Clawd, and the Creeper Dude also Ghouila if no one else wants her :)  Maybe Jackson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning Post~

It was the start of Spring Break and everyone was going to The Great Barrier Reef  with Lagoona's Parents and they were all about to board her boat to get their.

Frankie waited with her stuff at the docks with the others as she could not wait to go on her first tropical vacation.

Monster High 1580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1580

over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
"Wow Thanks for just guessing "Jackson said to Venus monotoned.
over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
" Fine then what do you want me to say?" Venus asked concerned " That i was checking out your lower region? Which i would never do by the way."
"No not that" Jackson said shaking his head slightly cringing "I ment like I has muscles or a deep voice" he said to her.
" Good because I'd never do that." Venus told him frmly " But you have like no muscles what so ever, your like scrawny."
"Thanks for the self-esteem boast there Venus" Jackson said sarcastically sighing .
last edited over a year ago
" Fine lets say that your like the hottest guy on this boat right now." Venus said narrowing her eyes.
"Really!?"Jackson beamed to Venus perking up.
Venus nodded thinking about Holt " Actually you are the hottest guy." She smirked " But it's just mutual."
"Because if Holt" Jackson said as he sighed.
Venus quickly shook her head in denial " No Jackson, don't just start assuming things out of no where. I'm so over him."
"Are you sure Venus" Jacksin asked her nervously "You really do not seem to be over him"
" Yeah, I'm like totally sure." Venus said in a shaky tone " And when A guy plays me, then I'm done with him."
Jackson nodded confused "Okay then" he said raising an eyebrow.
Venus store at him nervously " Yeah, okay i guess."
"Why are you nervous" Jackson asked her smirking.
" I'm not nervous at all." Venus scoffed rolling her eyes " Why cannot you just accept that."
"Because I just do not think your reeling the truth Venus" Jacksin said nevevously back.
"Because I just do not think your reeling the truth Venus" Jacksin said nevevously back.
Venus sighed "i don't think the truth matters at all right now."
"Venus I told you everything was going to be fine". Jackson told her as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders again in a comforting friendly way.
"I know okay, and I'm fine now." Venus assured him as she looked up at him " I'm fine, promise."
"You sure?" Jackson asked her as he smiled " I just want my sister to be happy."
"You sure?" Jackson asked her as he smiled " I just want my sister to be happy."
"Yeah, I'm fine really." Venus smiled back " And i don't want my brother to worry."
"Good " Jackson said smiling ad he playfully patted Venus on the head.
"I don't remember being a dog." Venus chuckled as she swerved her head away.
"Your not " Jackson chuckled "But some monsters do have Venus Flytrap plants as pets". He said smiling.
" Good." Venus sighed in relief " And yeah, i totally get the pet thing."
"Good because I think a plant is a pretty good pet". Jackson chuckled "and an amazing sister"
" Yeah because we're so sweet and obedient." Venus smirked giggling " Yeah i am pretty amazing, and awesome to."
"Or you just use that creeepy plant power thing " Jackson said to Venus" and you are like the best sister ever"
"Well that is pretty true, whenever I want something I could just go with my little pollens." Venus giggled slightly smirking "And thank you, I know I'm just amazing and all."
"Which should like be illegal" Jackson muttered " Okay my conceited sister" he chuckled.
"No it shouldn't, everyone has their own little immunities." Venus pointed out "And thank you, I know tyt I'm very conceited." she smirked happily.
"But they do not have mind control " Jackson pointed out "and good job at being humble " he said to Venus sarcastically .
"I know but don't you think that everyone should." Venus told him smiling thinking about it "And thank you for the compliment, your like the best brother ever."
"No because then everyone would go insane". Jackson said cringing "You are oh so welcome"Jacksins aid sarcastically.
"Oh right, now I see how that could go bad." Venus said with her eyes widening biting her lip nervosuly "Well you seem like your in a good mood right now." she said smirking "But thats suspicious."
"Very suspicious " Jackson said smirking "I am a mystery that can not be solved" he chuckled .
"ok now your getting carried away with it." Venus said rolling her eyes "And when you find the right ghoul, she will solve the mystery of whatevers going on up there."
Jackson blushed "I think Frankie alreay has" he chuckled stuttering as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
Venus let out a small smirk "Aww thats so adorable, Jackson loves Frankie." she chuckled taunting him "Jackson thinks that Frankie's the one."
"Yes I do Venus" Jacksin said proudly smirking "and I could pick something out about you too" he said to her deviously.
"Good to know bro, good to know." Venus said gving away a smirk "And to ahead, I have nothing to hide at all."

Jackson chuckled "Are you sure Miss I like to do Holt all night long" he chuckled smirking.
Venus's eyes widened "I so don't like to do him all night long." she told him scoffing "I like it when he does me, but I'm still mad at him. So I don't like either."
"Same diffrence" Jackson said sarcastically "and I know you so want him to do you again " he said smirking darkly.
"Whatever." Venus rolled her eyes "I don't want him to ever do that to me, let alone let him even touch me."
"Too Bad he already did" Jackson chuckled smirking.
"I meant I don't want him to ever do that to me again." Venus corrected herself "Why should I let him do that to me again when he has so many other whores that would do that for him."