Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 3580

over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(I was watching bleach and the chat beside the video wouldn't stop talking about bacon. Not even joking)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(That's happening to me, before. Except it was a respect the tech or car, commercial.)
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I wake up feeling worse than before. "What did you give me?" I ask,groggily
"Nectar and Ambrosia." The medic replies
My hand shot out and broke his wrist. "Are you trying to kill me?!!!!!???" I shout/ask.
"N-n-no."He sputters in fear, holding his wrist.
"I have to talk to Taylor,." I mutter as I walk out of the infirmary.
(All those who dissed bacon were banned from the chat.)
(What's wrong with Nectar and Ambrosia Ace?)
(Ace will find something wrong with it.)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Blake
"Are you sure Taylor?"
After completing my breakfast I stored some additional munchies and walked to the meeting.
I appear on the ground, laying down, chuckling.
I arrived at the location of the meeting before everyone else. In between bites of bacon I muttered "Kakashi-Sensei is late again." sarcastically.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Yes," I say.
(Can we get the meeting going?)
(Sureeee)
Blake leads me to the council room.
(Navigation required? What are you, a newbie?)
Nicolicious commented…
Remember I haven't been in Chernobyl for like four years. over a year ago
I head into the war council. "Taylor, I need to talk to you…now." I say.
I appear, inside the war council, on the roof.
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
(... Why?)

Sam
*stands by Roberto's bed in the infirmary looking at the bandage over his chest, when he saw the wound it was burning and bleeding, same as Sam's hand when the RPG hit him, that was bandaged up too, but he shouldn't concern himself with that now, he heard of a meeting in the war council, so he decided to go*
I sat as if thrown lazily across my chair with a revolver in hand and tossing bottles into the air.
over a year ago mcterra said…
(pls tell me what's going on i'll like to join)
(Mortals don't like demigods, there is an order of mortals called Grazers that hunt down demigods, we're holed in Chernobyl about to discuss our next move.)
(And blow them up. Boom.)
"What's wrong Ace?"
(Boom is my specialty.)
"Honestly," I mused to myself "Whoever thought I would be so punctual?"
I think about 3 years back. Back to the Pitt, and then resume. All about to the decision when we first got to Chernobyl.
Name:Reece Morgan

Immortal Parent:Hermes

Mortal Parent:Emily Morgan(deceased)

Weapons:2 customized Sawed-off shotguns which he holsters on his back.

Powers:Super speed, mind control and hyper shooting accuracy

Appearance:Pic

Apparel:Pic

Personnality:Hot headed and is the type of person who goes headfirst into battle.

Previous Life:He has a horrible past in the Pitt which he tries to forget

Inner Circle:No
last edited over a year ago
Name:Reece Morgan

Immortal Parent:Hermes

Mortal Parent:Emily Morgan(deceased)

Weap
"A meeting at the war council huh? guess i'll just have to attend .Maybe they're gonna decide about something more interesting than just sitting idly in this hell hole and doing nothing" I holster my guns and head towards the meeting place
I shot the bottles, trying get the bullet down the bottleneck.
"Seriously Arik?"
"You know." I said not breaking concentration. "I know this son of Hephaestus, legacy of Chronus. Can you guess what he can make for you? Go on, guess!"
As I enter the council hall,I see a few people discussing "Well,I guess I came too early.The meeting hasn't even begun yet
" A time machine?"
"A water bottle gun? Anyway, I have to leave before something big happens." I say, my face full of worry.
"Why?"
"You wouldn't believe me" I say, "But it's for everybody's own good."
"You're close, Hamilton. A clock! In fact I believe he can make a clock that attaches itself to your wrist! Wouldn't that be nice."
I find myself a chair and sit at a lone corner while watching and listening to the other people chatter and waiting for the meeting to begin
"Hold up, with the caliber of this revolver would the bullet even be able to get through the neck?" I checked, it would not. "Disappointing."
"Try using a slimer gun like a 9mm Pistol.The bullets are relatively small." I say to Aki from the corner where I'm sitting. "Guns are quite my speciality.I know what I'm talking about."
"Hello, I don't believe we've met. I'm Arisutea Akira Takahashi, people call me 'Arik' because they don't have five minutes to spend just saying my name. I have recently discovered that Arik spelt backwards is Kira, not an intended benefit but wonderful nonetheless."
"Seriously? Of course I'd believe you Ace." I say to him.
"Nice meeting you.I'm Reece Morgan.I'm new around.When I heard about this war council meeting, I just thought I could come over and give a hand.I'm quite skilled in battle.And you're right.No one would like to spend a whole lot of time calling that name of yours.Arik's definitely better.That's quite a good-looking revolver you've got there."
"Nothing special, for some odd reason I decided on this rather the the sawed-offs, Beretta's and contender's I keep with me regularly. Oh well met and all that medieval jibber-jabber."
"I've had enough of all these swords, daggers, spears ,arrows and all those pointed-headed weapons.Yeah, our parents are greek gods, that's true.But it doesn't necesarily mean we should stick in the time of knights and princesses who are to be rescued from dragons.c'mon we're in the 21st century, for Zeus' sake.I think nowadays, monsters would prefer to have a good bullet in the skull rather than a blade sticking through their skins.I can challenge any dumb person with a blade to fight me and my Sawed-offs.I can assure you that it won't be pretty to look at"
"Ares wants me to leave, to train.I don't know why but Ares wants this war to end. I guess he's lonely because most of his family is gone. Anyway, I don't want to train and fight. I'm going to get as far away as the fighting as possible. Just promise me that you'll kill some Gs for me." I explain in a rush.
"I use a mix, somethings have thick hides."
"That's considerable.But nevertheless, guns are way better"
"Guns and blades are better then that. Blunt weapons are just worthless."
Sam
"Blunt weapons are only useless to those who can't carry them, like you."
"Blunt weapons are for obnoxious thickos like yourself that don't know which end of the sword is the point one. Quite ingenious really, this way you don't have to find out, but if your somehow correct guess which end of the mace to use the great. If you don't then the harm done is minor."
"Swords are weak weapons, made by people not strong enough to pick up hammer and crush their enemies skulls in"
"'Roar, roar, smash! I am incapable of any form of finesse and lack the head muscle in me skull!' Yes, so tempting, truly your fighting style is superior."